My father may be linked to the Texas killing fields.

WP,
I forwarded your YouTube video to a friend of mine who is a writer for the Houston Press. I think this is a story that would be right up his alley. I messaged you over gmail as well with information. Feel free to get back to me at either location. I will do what I can to help you out! You are very brave!

WP,
I forwarded your YouTube video to a friend of mine who is a writer for the Houston Press. I think this is a story that would be right up his alley. I messaged you over gmail as well with information. Feel free to get back to me at either location. I will do what I can to help you out! You are very brave!
Thanks so much! I will definitely be responding.

I took a little break from my research. A little smoke that has gotten folks involved so one more time, I will put my trust in "the system" again. There seems to be a connection with CLYDE EDWIN HEDRICK and my father(I have not been told what)... sometimes it feels like a waiist of time. I know my father is connected to some of the TKF's... I deleted most of my blogs and youtube links and just trusting that justice will be found. sorry if I ingnored any inbox msgs. I have not been on here in months... Thanks!

I haven't really deleted them just made them private. It's been a roller costar of 2nd guessing myself. I was asked to remove my YouTube clips. Each time I try and let it go something draws me back. My father is somehow connected but I doubt anything will come from it. He will die knowing he got away with murder.

Hi
Just joined Websleuths and came across this thread by accident - the picture of your mother, Walkingproof, is so like an older version of Laura Miller - it's uncanny...

By the way greetings to everybody from little old England!

@Walkingproof:
Can someone tell me why the police cheif was asked to retire? the link newspapper says that there was some issiues with how he hanndled Jessica Cains case

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know if this is the direct reason he was asked to retire, but there were issues with how Jessica's case was handled.

One of the commonly cited reasons (among locals) is that she disappeared right before her birthday. Even though the search was handled as a disappearance for the first two weeks, as soon as she turned 18, the search was basically called off because she was then 'an adult,' because she was 18. Which makes very little sense.

Wow this has been eye opening.. Walkingproof keep pushing and digging- never give up!

very little. One of the investigators claimed that she did discover that semen was collected and they are now looking for that. Evidence from back then is not the most organized so I have been told.

WalkingProof,

I feel like you are putting too much pressure on yourself. You are doing the right thing by trying to get this info out there. But don't let it ruin your own life. You are not your father and you did not do these things. Of course you want to see some Justice. Especially for your poor Mother. UNDERSTANDABLE. But sometimes the world works in mysterious ways. Please take care of yourself and your life. You deserve some peace. :loveyou:

WalkingProof,

I feel like you are putting too much pressure on yourself. You are doing the right thing by trying to get this info out there. But don't let it ruin your own life. You are not your father and you did not do these things. Of course you want to see some Justice. Especially for your poor Mother. UNDERSTANDABLE. But sometimes the world works in mysterious ways. Please take care of yourself and your life. You deserve some peace. :loveyou:

thanks! I hear you.. I have tried to put in in the back of my mind.. Im not sure what drives me to keep digging but every-time I give up something in me want let me... its out of my norm...

@Walkingproof:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know if this is the direct reason he was asked to retire, but there were issues with how Jessica's case was handled.

One of the commonly cited reasons (among locals) is that she disappeared right before her birthday. Even though the search was handled as a disappearance for the first two weeks, as soon as she turned 18, the search was basically called off because she was then 'an adult,' because she was 18. Which makes very little sense.

the reason I asked is because I am related to him. I have relatives matching my DNA with this Crow family...

I like to post here when I get new information. Sometimes its nothing but it's a goof outlet since you all share a common interest. My fathers sister found me on Facebook and sent me a message. I gave her my phone number and she reached out to me wanting to know if I ever solved the mystery of who my father was. At this point I told her I knew beyond a doubt. She didn't say much... She called back and said she had spoken to her brother and there was NO way because he said he was in prison at the time. However, because I had his record in front of me I knew a little more about his history then she did. Over the course of the conversation she mentioned that he had been accused of rape but he got out of those charges, thinking I knew the case she was talking about I discussed why that victim did not show up (It is a complicated story) and how he got out of that charge... Then she said "it was the Kids mother that was pushing charges not the girl", I said "Why would the mother have so much say in her 50 year old daughters case" her response "She was not 50 she was 15" come to find out that we were talking about two different cases, one I knew nothing about. At this point I told her it sounds like at the very least your brother/my father is a serial raspiest being accused at least 3 times that we know he just got out of it every time. She admitted that she was the only sibling that had anything to do with him because . by the end of our conversation she wanted to know how she could get copies of the police reports that I have obtained. She said "if any of this is true, I cant have him in my home when I am alone" At first with his family I was being sneaky trying to get information without letting them know my suspicions. I felt like this was unfair and wanted to be direct about the answers I was looking for.. I was feeling guilty and dishonest.

Here's another VERY STRANGE TWIST... if you watched my youtube you might remember that my mother in law is the one who purchased the DNA kit as a Christmas present for me, that opened up this whole thing. The first thing I discovered was my father had been on trial for rape of a 50 year old woman in front of her husband.. I have read this report a million times over the past few years.. I was showing my mother-n-law the police report and just talking about it in general when She asked me to repeat the victims name... I did and in shock she said "that's my Dad's first cousin, her mother was Aunt Sadie who I knew very well!" How strange is that??? What are the chances that my fathers attacked her 2nd cousin?

It gets even more odd.. The woman and man that was identified as husband and wife were actually divorced and they were both married to other people.. If you think this story cant get odder you are wrong. I started researching their new spouses and the husband new wife (had only need married to for less then 6 months) was on trail for a murder in La Marque, according to a newspaper she was killed in a car wreck 1 month to the day that my father barged in and violently raped the wife in from of the EX. One part of the report says "He barged in and said, I think you owe me money" The hit and run took place on Main st November 23rd 1978 The attack of the woman and man happened December 23rd 1978. He was a chemical engineer for a large plant and I am sure a life insurance policy would have been in place.. This is why he appealed his 20 year conviction and they did not show up to testify because they were in the middle of bigger mess.. Complicated would be an understatement.

walkingproof it is your blog Im following also right? " my look into the Texas killing fields"?

No that is not my blog.. On here I have "My father may be linked to the Texas killing fields" and "Who killed Gale Cater"

ok that lessens my confusion some then, I think I got confused !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back