My Search Effort - Airport Lakes Park - Photos

I still can't get it to work, I don't see an image in the first post, just the links I quoted above. But I do thank you for trying to help me, I'm sure it's me.

Click only on the picture. Not on the underlined title. Hold your control key down while you click.

This area was dry when I went

I was in Orlando today (I live in St. Augustine) and I was amazed on how wet it was compared to the last time I was there (my daughter is a soccer player so we travel in FL a lot). I understand much better what TES has been saying.

Thanks for searching. I wish we could find her.

Thanks for all the pics, Friptzap. I drove Frontage Rd all the way until it dead ends and that area is very desolate. We were there early in the morning and didn't see many cars pass us at all. Not hard to imagine Casey going somewhere that would provide the path of least resistance, so to speak. She could have easily done this and cleaned up in a 3 hour time span.l

Also, I commend you for venturing into any woods around there, at any time of day. The heat was the part that got me. It was oppressive, even when you are in the thick part of the woods.

Keep up the good work, be safe and keep sending us pictures.

I got it to work...I don't know what the problem was as I usually don't have any problems viewing anything posted. Thanks so much :blowkiss:

I was in Orlando today (I live in St. Augustine) and I was amazed on how wet it was compared to the last time I was there (my daughter is a soccer player so we travel in FL a lot). I understand much better what TES has been saying.

Thanks for searching. I wish we could find her.

Yeah we got some horendous rain the pat few nights.

I got it to work...I don't know what the problem was as I usually don't have any problems viewing anything posted. Thanks so much :blowkiss:
Great, there are links there now too just in case.

((( Friptzap ))) Thank you for all of your hard work - the searching, picture uploading and posting - it is appreciated. :blowkiss:

Yes, we have to buy our boulders. :) Although Northern FL has some rocky areas, as you get nearer to Georgia.
It all balances out--we get free seashells.

I'm about 30 miles inland but if I dig up a sandy area, I unearth shells of all sizes. It's kind of weird. There are seashells all over the dense woods, in some areas around me.

As for the ferns...something about this climate is super fern-friendly.

We have fern farms in my county and they are known to provide the greatest percentage of ferns to florists across the lands. I am approximately 35 miles from Frip's search area.

It is incredibly difficult to walk through the woods around here as compared to the North. The thick tangly underbrush will "attack you". Those "Tarzan swinging" vines are all over the place. They also leap out and capture people...
And vegetation is often too thickly growing to move forward in anything but short increments as you cut out a pathway.
This description is for not too remote terrain...fairly easy to access:)

Thank you for sharing your search results with us, living up north our woods are not as scary for me at least :waitasec: looking at your photos I shiver at the thought of snakes and anything else there. Please be safe and thank you for all of your hard work and sincere efforts.
:blowkiss:

I am sorry if i offended you, but I didnt see anything insulting in my post. Just that I disagree and think she is somewhere else. good work however.

She could be in any of a million places. This is one of two I have searched. Honestly I don't care that you don't think she is in this one place or even not in the other place I have searched. IF you think she is "someplace" specific please by all means go search. Your comment came accross as an insult to my efforts period and now you choose to say good work? I am not going to stop looking in areas I feel she may be based on your opinion so please keep that opinion to yourself.

I initially searched this park once on Labor day. I did not have my camera at that time so I did not want to move any items I had seen att hat time. I retured on September 12th and these are the photos from that search.

There are way to many to post/comment individually to each photo so I thought I would post them and if people wish to ask some specifics I will try to respond as well as I can to those concerns.

Background on this park: It has been around for a while, you will see a tag I photo'd from the bottom of one of the benches which dates the bench to 06' This park is next to a huge lake right where the airplanes pass overhead on their landing approach to the OIA. This is just off of McCoy road. This visit with the photos was at 5pm the park was very empty as I exited there were a few more poeple there for a little league soccer practice/game. Maybe 30 people at that time. There were areas of this park back in the woods where you can see evidence of "homeless" and or "party" hangouts.
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...&scene=27645446&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1
The above link shows the location on a map.

You will also notice that on my way out I circled the south most hotel and took some shots from behind it including it's dumpster and along the south perimiter as well and in one picture you can see the Airport Tower. Then I traveled southwest onto McCoy road and took a few images of a canal I have an interest to search along one day. This canal leads back to the big lake next to the park. This park is opposite the lake from Conway road. It is also very near the A's residence. And minimally used as far as I can tell.

Here are the Slideshows:
Part1

Link for those who cannot click the image: http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/...ch Effort 1/?action=view&current=6cbdb1eb.pbw

Part2

Link for those who cannot click the image: http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/...ch Effort 1/?action=view&current=b3bdf259.pbw

The individual files are in photobucket as well if you wish to post a specific one to ask a question. If you follow the progression of the slide show this also follows my path of travel in the order that I took the pictures.

Good on YOU, honey!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And, thanks for the pix! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam