My Search Effort - Airport Lakes Park - Photos

Discussion in 'Photo and Images Threads' started by Friptzap, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Click only on the picture. Not on the underlined title. Hold your control key down while you click.

2. karenz

karenz New Member

I was in Orlando today (I live in St. Augustine) and I was amazed on how wet it was compared to the last time I was there (my daughter is a soccer player so we travel in FL a lot). I understand much better what TES has been saying.

Thanks for searching. I wish we could find her.

3. Openmyeyes

Openmyeyes On the road to Utopia

Thanks for all the pics, Friptzap. I drove Frontage Rd all the way until it dead ends and that area is very desolate. We were there early in the morning and didn't see many cars pass us at all. Not hard to imagine Casey going somewhere that would provide the path of least resistance, so to speak. She could have easily done this and cleaned up in a 3 hour time span.l

Also, I commend you for venturing into any woods around there, at any time of day. The heat was the part that got me. It was oppressive, even when you are in the thick part of the woods.

Keep up the good work, be safe and keep sending us pictures.

4. surini59

surini59 New Member

I got it to work...I don't know what the problem was as I usually don't have any problems viewing anything posted. Thanks so much :blowkiss:

5. Friptzap

Friptzap New Member

Yeah we got some horendous rain the pat few nights.

6. Friptzap

Friptzap New Member

Great, there are links there now too just in case.

7. SieSie

SieSie Active Member

((( Friptzap ))) Thank you for all of your hard work - the searching, picture uploading and posting - it is appreciated. :blowkiss:

8. MiraclesHappen

MiraclesHappen RIP CAYLEE MARIE

It all balances out--we get free seashells.

I'm about 30 miles inland but if I dig up a sandy area, I unearth shells of all sizes. It's kind of weird. There are seashells all over the dense woods, in some areas around me.

As for the ferns...something about this climate is super fern-friendly.

We have fern farms in my county and they are known to provide the greatest percentage of ferns to florists across the lands. I am approximately 35 miles from Frip's search area.

It is incredibly difficult to walk through the woods around here as compared to the North. The thick tangly underbrush will "attack you". Those "Tarzan swinging" vines are all over the place. They also leap out and capture people...
    And vegetation is often too thickly growing to move forward in anything but short increments as you cut out a pathway.
    This description is for not too remote terrain...fairly easy to access:)

9. dsd07

dsd07 Inactive

10. Gummishoe

Gummishoe New Member

Thank you for sharing your search results with us, living up north our woods are not as scary for me at least :waitasec: looking at your photos I shiver at the thought of snakes and anything else there. Please be safe and thank you for all of your hard work and sincere efforts.
    :blowkiss:

11. Friptzap

Friptzap New Member

She could be in any of a million places. This is one of two I have searched. Honestly I don't care that you don't think she is in this one place or even not in the other place I have searched. IF you think she is "someplace" specific please by all means go search. Your comment came accross as an insult to my efforts period and now you choose to say good work? I am not going to stop looking in areas I feel she may be based on your opinion so please keep that opinion to yourself.

12. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

Good on YOU, honey!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And, thanks for the pix! :blowkiss: