Myself and another ws member will be joining murt at blanchard park tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocoa - Thank you. I hope you have an iPhone or some other internet phone for live blogging to us. LOL I'm greedy.

Cocoa - if you talk to Murt by his van - say your handle so we know it's you.

Technical probs. Helicopters all around.

I saw Murt's video and could not determine where in Blanchard Park they were looking. Does anyone in the know have a Google Maps link that can pinpoint the area?

LP had a reasonable-sounding time line of what may have happened. However, I think there is a flaw in him supposing the bag Caylee may have been in leaked when she removed it from the vehicle. Because decomp had been occurring for roughly 10 days at that point, and fluids would have been left in the trunk then, I would think that the Body Farm's analysis would indicate 10 days of decomp and not 2.6 days.

does anyone know how to copy and post a pic on a post? If so, I have the google shot of where they are. (I use MS Vista)

We don't know that KC had a shovel since this may not gel with the KC sightings and the only other time KC had a shovel was the one she borrowed briefly from the neighbor.

To be honest, I cannot see KC digging a grave, think about the size for Caylee -- it'd have to be soft ground, no roots, etc. I see KC simply dumping Caylee in water in a container with some rocks. So this is hopeful.

If not, she will turn up in her own time, in her own way, to surprise KC . . . before trial?

First I want to commend everyone's search efforts for Caylee. This case has touched so many people's hearts and it's amazing how people have come together for this. Good luck in your searches and be safe! I have been glued to the news hoping she is found. :clap:

I don't know if this is in the right thread but since it's mentioned about how she could have been buried etc, my thoughts keep going back to the day the gas cans were taken. Was it the 24th of June? I can't remember but I have to wonder with this.

I'm coming over too! Cant stay on here but for a sec. gotta go! Bringing my camera. Maybe LP's rules are allowing pics? Will be there in an hour. I believe this is the area where the river takes a turn to the South sort of on the West side. There is a bridge or overpass or something nearby. I saw LP video taping on Sat. but not 100% sure.

Look forward to meeting my fellow WSers again!

All the best Cocoamom:woohoo::clap:

I'm not far from Blanchard Park and was going to go today but one of my kids woke up very sick and is staying home with mommy for some TLC

Give a big hug to LP,Rob and Murt :woohoo:

I don't think Caylee's in the water. Casey had a shovel, I'll bet she's somewhere near the tree that the necklace was found on. Or maybe buried on the riverbank.

I think she's either in water or the landfill. I think Casey is too lazy to bury her. Afterall she could break a nail and that would be a HUGE waste!:rolleyes:

Right. Water or a landfill. And the water being next to a road or bridge where it could've been dumped instead of hauled. I'd look at bridges over waterways or water close to a road with deep embankment.

No one would dump a body in a highly populated park in broad daylight.

does anyone know how to copy and post a pic on a post? If so, I have the google shot of where they are. (I use MS Vista)

1) Get a PhotoBucket account if you don't already have one - its easy & free: http://register.photobucket.com/?ref=login

2) Upload the image to Photobucket (PB)

3) After loading to PB you will see a list of 3 or 4 links associated w/ the image

4) Copy the "Direct" link (e.g. http...) from (3)

5) Goto WS post you're creating

6) Click the "Insert Image" icon (looks like a mountain & sunset, yellow in color)

7) In the box that will pop-up after (6) paste in the direct link you copied in (4) above, then, click the "OK" button in the pop-up box

8) Post

Hope that helps.

I think she's either in water or the landfill. I think Casey is too lazy to bury her. Afterall she could break a nail and that would be a HUGE waste!:rolleyes:
If in water, Caylee would have to be weighted down to keep her from surfacing. If in water, I think she'd be in a tote bag of some kind with some rocks or weights. moo According to a lecture given to detectives in New Orleans, it takes 70% of body weight to keep a body down. If Mary Ann Powell (an adult) can fit in a tote bag, Caylee surely could. Water would be a good thing for forensics as bodies decompose more slowly in water than in the ground.

so it's almost 9:30 here, I just got in to work and I'm dying to know what is going on at Blanchard Park right now...

any updates? are there divers in the water?

1) Get a PhotoBucket account if you don't already have one - its easy & free: http://register.photobucket.com/?ref=login

2) Upload the image to Photobucket (PB)

3) After loading to PB you will see a list of 3 or 4 links associated w/ the image

4) Copy the "Direct" link (e.g. http...) from (3)

5) Goto WS post you're creating

6) Click the "Insert Image" icon (looks like a mountain & sunset, yellow in color)

7) In the box that will pop-up after (6) paste in the direct link you copied in (4) above, then, click the "OK" button in the pop-up box

8) Post

Hope that helps.

Thanks - I just put a link for the location.

for those of us who don't know Florida - does someone know the square mileage of Blanchard Park? how big of a park is it?

I'm watching Murtwitness One now. Murt reported that the Orange County Dept of Parks & Recreation is not giving permission to the divers to get in the water. Everyone seems to be standing around waiting for something to happen.

I am so confused. Is TES there or have they left? Is there going to be a dive team going in? Is LP still there? Could Murt go find out instead of messing with the chat stuff? I love the guy but I would sure rather have some info on what is happening or is going to happen than hear him trying to set up chat. He is a great guy to go to all of this trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993