Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to wikileaks.org and in the search bar simply put mcminns they come up and you be able to see them that.... and that is a very valid point that they may be trying to block it but I wouldn't understand why

I can attest to the fact that the links were there...I was able to read them, which is part of the reason I was so impressed with the research. I had no idea...I too would see no reason anyone would want them removed. They were really nothing more than a written document stating that mc minns father was asking for help finding his son and drum...which is what most people would do on the situation; ask for help anywhere you could find it. Just so happened he worked for the doj. Doesn't seem like twirling for the doj gave him any advantage finding his son...IMO!

I can attest to the fact that the links were there...I was able to read them, which is part of the reason I was so impressed with the research. I had no idea...I too would see no reason anyone would want them removed. They were really nothing more than a written document stating that mc minns father was asking for help finding his son and drum...which is what most people would do on the situation; ask for help anywhere you could find it. Just so happened he worked for the doj. Doesn't seem like twirling for the doj gave him any advantage finding his son...IMO!

It just seemed extremely odd that a " confidential informant" gave them something that made them go ghost about everything... IMO ... and it is her father that worked for the doj not his

It just seemed extremely odd that a " confidential informant" gave them something that made them go ghost about everything... IMO ... and it is her father that worked for the doj not his

I am beginning to go huh myself. I saw the posts...they were really there! The fact that they were wiped clean, the testing is supposedly back, but nothing made public, and are we still unsure as to whether or not they are in nam us? Uh ya, I am beginning to think that perhaps I smell a rat???

Is it possible that we are the only people trying to identify them? Maybe they were identified a long time ago, and someone prefers to "let sleeping bodies lie". Maybe the families actually do know where they are...i.e. in a cemetery, and figure they have been buried, no point to go digging (I am really sorry about that). I am usually not so skeptical but this one is sending some smoke signals up....way up!

Based on the Mcminns being a positive ID for this couple IMO based on the links below and the correspondence back and forth between them. It may be that we will never know. With the government involoved including the DOJ. We as citizens may be out of the loop. I will not stop looking

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976STATE221461_b.html- initial request does not work
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976OTTAWA03620_b.html
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976OTTAWA03717_b.html - escpecially paragragh 2
i wonder who the confidential informant is
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976OTTAWA03889_b.html

This is the 1st set that you posted. The 1st one is the only one that does not work. I did a search of wiki leaks; appears to be 5 matches with Michael and Cordelia McMinn

Attachments

• McMinnWikiLeaks.jpg
    McMinnWikiLeaks.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 139
As i am reading these. These are not the same as what I had previously seen. The text and the content has been changed.

Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-09-44.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-06-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-06-31.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-06-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-06-59.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-09-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-09-26.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-09-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-23-19-09-33.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 28
Well i am completely baffled that they removed that information... i mean what was so harmful with the statement that I saw... I mean its sends up a red flag but not that big that they wipe all history of it

Yeah everything is there and pretty much says the same but the one that said due to information given by a confidential informant they are no longer going to be discussing details with the local authorities... and they replied back stating that theu would like at least some type of info ... paraphrasing bc the original is gone but i know what i saw.... and poof its gone...

Yeah everything is there and pretty much says the same but the one that said due to information given by a confidential informant they are no longer going to be discussing details with the local authorities... and they replied back stating that theu would like at least some type of info ... paraphrasing bc the original is gone but i know what i saw.... and poof its gone...

I believe you that it was there.

Thank you for that carbuff .... but why would they need to remove it and now... i mean it didn't say anything special it didnt give specific names ... ok the federal government kept a mission hush bc they were trying to track down drug smugglers that may have kidnapped them .... that was almost 50 years ago. Why remove it now when i measly ol me post it as being suspicious bc i questioned who the informant is??? Now my interest is really peaked to know why they are monitoring that information.

Yes i saw that as well.. but no that Is not the same one. The one i originally posted said based on the informatin from a conf informant. They w

Sorry my kid bumped into me

Its was basically saying that they will handle the investigation and they dont need any help from the local authorities. .. paraphrasing...

You should get into the habit of screenshots or saving pages as HTML.
Something is fishy with McMinns & this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member