Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.......I've been following the case fairly closely.....guess I missed that discussion....sorry.

I wonder why they wouldn't bring dogs to residence/cars.....seems like that could give LE some quick answers.....especially if there was a hit.

Yes, we had the same concern.
Maybe they did bring in a dog and it went unnoticed

Wyn,

You are very brave to get your prescriptions filled at that CVS. I have taken several there, and have felt like the kids would get well on their own before they ever got around to filling them. Seems at times like you could die of old age before they fill the bottles... makes me want to check the expiration dates on the meds, just in case they have expired while I was waiting on them.

I sometimes wonder if they do that so you will busy yourself looking around the store while you are waiting, and find some other stuff to buy.

CyberPro

:floorlaugh: Now thats funny, if I have to say so myself!!!

I got a prescription filled there yesterday for the 1st time in months. Used to be 2 hrs, 30 minutes now. I knew business had dropped off or they have many more employee's. Hmmm.. only 3 cars in parking lot including employee's :waitasec:. Less business I think.

Hmmmm.......I've been following the case fairly closely.....guess I missed that discussion....sorry.

I wonder why they wouldn't bring dogs to residence/cars.....seems like that could give LE some quick answers.....especially if there was a hit.

Mahmoo - this is the link that mentions the dogs but it really gives no detail about where the dogs were used. It does seem to imply the dogs were used for search rather than investigation.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3197372/

momto3kids

Can you give us some more info on the alleged 4 am store visit ?

Mahmoo - this is the link that mentions the dogs but it really gives no detail about where the dogs were used. It does seem to imply the dogs were used for search rather than investigation.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3197372/

Thanks raisin.........I do recall the dogs being used to search.....just don't recall hearing if dogs were brought to the residence after her body was located.

Thanks raisin.........I do recall the dogs being used to search.....just don't recall hearing if dogs were brought to the residence after her body was located.

I just don't recall hearing anything about the dogs being used at the house. However, it seems to me that even during the search, a good starting point for the dogs would have been at the house - simply to determine which way she went if nothing else.

Brad's timeline from 6-7 that morning bothers me. I could swear I heard him tell Greta, in a telephone interview, that Nancy had left at 6 or 6:30. Unfortunately, Greta doesn't have transcripts available of the interview. I believe it was on July 14, Monday,......not sure, but fairly certain. He may have even said "6, 6:30, 7," or something like that.

NOW that has TURNED into 7. No mention of the other times now.

IMHO, LE needs to contact On The Record producers and get a copy of that short clip. It might be important on Brad's allegations of the morning timeline.

Another thing about Brad's description of the mornings timeline and description of just,.......things.

Perps OFTEN volunteer information before it is asked.

As we saw in the Laci Peterson case, they OFTEN give too much detail. I guess they think that makes it more believeable.

Like I said yesterday, "The devil is in the details."

JMHO
fran

Fran - I don't know if he did a phone interview with Greta too but I KNOW I just watched the phone interview he did with that blonde lawyer chick who is always on Bill O'Reilly. I will try to find it again. He might have talked about that time on there.

Glad I'm not the only one that's questioning the two trips to HT after 6 AM.......I've been thinking about it for days trying to play that scenario out and for some reason cannot wrap my mind around it. I believe he made 2 trips to the store but I still think the first trip was around 4 AM.

You are totally on the right track with this.

I haven't said another thing since my 1st post about HT, but I posted last night to start including 4am into the possible scenario's.
All I will say is, after last night and what I heard (unless this person is bold face lying to me) I really think 4am is crucial in this. Actually a little after 4am...closer to 4:20am.

BC could have made more trips to HT as he has stated for what ever reason he had at 6am and 6:45am, but I really think he made a trip to HT right after 4am.

"Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby asked that no part of the warrants be released, saying that keeping the information private at this point in the investigation is crucial to the case.

"It may be of the nature that would alert someone who is an offender as to what evidence law enforcement has," Willoughby said. "It may alert an offender as to what evidence law enforcement is seeking."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3306798/

This statement in court from the DA is confusing. It is my understanding Brad Cooper was served the SW on his residence and he and his attorney have a copy of the SW. If this is the case, he is already alerted to the evidence LE is seeking :confused:

When we first heard of the trips to the store, we assumed it was because of poor planning. He needed detergent to clean up.

Now, it looks like the trips to the store were to establish an alibi. If a call was made at 6:40am from the house to a cell phone near the grocery store, then that creates a strong circumstantial alibi, backed up by phone records and surveillance video.

The key to this case will be to prove that that phone call was faked.

You are totally on the right track with this.

I haven't said another thing since my 1st post about HT, but I posted last night to start including 4am into the possible scenario's.
All I will say is, after last night and what I heard (unless this person is bold face lying to me) I really think 4am is crucial in this. Actually a little after 4am...closer to 4:20am.

BC could have made more trips to HT as he has stated for what ever reason he had at 6am and 6:45am, but I really think he made a trip to HT right after 4am.

Wow, if true, I am shocked he is not behind bars at this point.
That video evidence is a smoking gun, especially if he denied being there that early.

When we first heard of the trips to the store, we assumed it was because of poor planning. He needed detergent to clean up.

Now, it looks like the trips to the store were to establish an alibi. If a call was made at 6:40am from the house to a cell phone near the grocery store, then that creates a strong circumstantial alibi, backed up by phone records and surveillance video.

The key to this case will be to prove that that phone call was faked.

Bingo!

That video evidence is a smoking gun, especially if he denied being there that early.

Buying detergent doesn't prove murder. It proves he is a liar! Believe me he has tried to cover this base about the purchase, I don't know how effective he has been.

This is going to be key, I think. And of course it's the most provable one way or the other. Store cameras, receipt. This would be a really stupid thing to lie about due to the fact that one would get caught in such a lie poste haste. I really don't believe he made a 4am-5am visit to any store--I'd have to see the video myself to believe it. It would just be so incredibly stupid ... and then to lie about it.

Could he be THAT stupid?

Buying detergent doesn't prove murder. It proves he is a liar! Believe me he has tried to cover this base about the purchase, I don't know how effective he has been.

No offense mom, I am very sceptical that he was at the HT at 4:20 am.
Makes no sense that he would totally dispute that by saying it was 6 :15 and 6:40.

After all, this guy is very close to a rocket scientist.

Frankly, I'm not surprised he hasn't been arrested yet. I don't believe that will happen until the investigation has been completed.

No offense mom, I am very sceptical that he was at the HT at 4:20 am.
Makes no sense that he would totally dispute that by saying it was 6 :15 and 6:40.

After all, this guy is very close to a rocket scientist.

Sometimes extremely brilliant people have no common sense though.

I agree - even if LE knows he was in the store at 4:20 - they can arrest him for what ? Not being able to read his watch? LE isn't moving until the DA says so and the DA isn't going to say so until he feels he can prove the case not argue the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member