Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I have to answer how I know anyone or any place of business outside of Cary! :boohoo:

Talk about picking posts apart, this is getting ridiculous IMO

No one needs to justify where they get stuff done. That's why there are choices, lots of stylists, lots of detail shops, etc.

I don't think so. But he said it on television.

Hmmm... not recalling this part either. [ I do recall his attorney making a statement along these lines on BC's behalf, but don't recall actually seeing BC categorically state this (in any press conference, etc) ]

Not saying that means anything, I was just trying to recall the specifics...

So now I have to answer how I know anyone or any place of business outside of Cary! :boohoo:

Talk about picking posts apart, this is getting ridiculous IMO

Misinterpretation of my post...I totally love you Mom and know you live near BC... I was just marveling that you drove all that way!

Now don't start getting paranoid... I've only seen one person on here who questions your statements... the rest of us are thriving off of them!

:blowkiss:

I don't think so. But he said it on television.

Wasn't it Mr. Blum, his lawyer, who said Brad did not kill his wife ? I don't think Brad has said boo to the media since 14 July before Nancy was found.

Wasn't it Mr. Blum, his lawyer, who said Brad did not kill his wife ? I don't think Brad has said boo to the media since 14 July before Nancy was found.

I thought I had seen something on TV. Maybe it was his laywer. So maybe he hasn't lied about that. My bad. Honestly, it is really not worth it for me to search for that comment.

I thought I had seen something on TV. Maybe it was his laywer. So maybe he hasn't lied about that. My bad. Honestly, it is really not worth it for me to search for that comment.

Well we seem to have those who want to stick with the facts. Fact is Brad didn't say it.

Aghh. Want to get real technical huh. His attorney said it. Isn't that good enough for you?

Well, Roy, it isn't good enough for me !! I want to see his body and facial language as he says it. I want to hear his voice..

Nope, his lawyer saying it, isn't enough for me.

His lawyer should have advised him NOT to write out those affidavits.

Yeah, that is a puzzler. If I was guilty, there's no way I would write out all that stuff (even if attorney didn't stop me)... it just gives too much info over to the prosecution.

Now, if I was innocent (and desperate to keep my kids), I might figure I wouldn't have much to lose in trying to defend and/or respond to some of the points being raised against me in the custody proceedings.

If BC is "crafty" enough to (supposedly) try to get his wife's card swiped at LTF to place her there, and clever enough to intentionally go to HT, orchestrating phone calls to create alibi, it certainly seems inconsistent to then go and put any more than absolutely necessary in a public record affidavit. [ That is, if he's guilty ]

If he's innocent though, then maybe I can see it (the statements in the affidavit at least)

Just MO...

Well, Roy, it isn't good enough for me !! I want to see his body and facial language as he says it. I want to hear his voice..

Nope, his lawyer saying it, isn't enough for me.

By Ed CrumpCARY (WTVD) -- Cary Police detectives are not saying anything publicly about the Nancy Cooper murder case, but there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes.

Eyewitness News has learned investigators are focused on Brad Cooper's sworn statement.
Cooper says he told police he did not kill his wife.
Story continues below

Aghh. Want to get real technical huh. His attorney said it. Isn't that good enough for you?

No it is not, Brad hasn't said anything to the media about not killing his wife. So to avoid rumors and speculation - it is not good enoug to say his lawyer said it for him. Guaranteed however he himself told LE he did not.

Yeah, that is a puzzler. If I was guilty, there's no way I would write out all that stuff (even if attorney didn't stop me)... it just gives too much info over to the prosecution.

Now, if I was innocent (and desperate to keep my kids), I might figure I wouldn't have much to lose in trying to defend and/or respond to some of the points being raised against me in the custody proceedings.

If BC is "crafty" enough to (supposedly) try to get his wife's card swiped at LTF to place her there, and clever enough to intentionally go to HT, orchestrating phone calls to create alibi, it certainly seems inconsistent to then go and put any more than absolutely necessary in a public record affidavit. [ That is, if he's guilty ]

If he's innocent though, then maybe I can see it (the statements in the affidavit at least)

Just MO...

He likes to be in control.

Well we seem to have those who want to stick with the facts. Fact is Brad didn't say it.

Also let me say here that although I have stepped on a few toes here, I do not believe that everybody should just stick to facts. I think opinions and projections are great. Mom is a great poster here and a large percentage of this forum welcomes her inside information. Because I take it at face value, doesn't mean that I am right nor anyone else should not value it.

My eggs are not in one basket here. But just like you believe that a large percentage of Brad's affidavit is a lie, I think that some of our insider knowledge may not be fact. I will be here when the facts come out and I am man enough to admit my mistakes. I do not believe the media is knocking down citizen's doors to get inside information that is limited because people can get in trouble. It is not so much criticism to another poster as it is that I just am not buying it.

Also let me say here that although I have stepped on a few toes here, I do not believe that everybody should just stick to facts. I think opinions and projections are great. Mom is a great poster here and a large percentage of this forum welcomes her inside information. Because I take it at face value, doesn't mean that I am right nor anyone else should not value it.

My eggs are not in one basket here. But just like you believe that a large percentage of Brad's affidavit is a lie, I think that some of our insider knowledge may not be fact. I will be here when the facts come out and I am man enough to admit my mistakes. I do not believe the media is knocking down citizen's doors to get inside information that is limited because people can get in trouble. It is not so much criticism to another poster as it is that I just am not buying it.

I respect that. But where there are facts, I do rather favor them.

So in a nutshell, again no proof of LTF at all. This doesn't get it done for me although it may be 100% correct. I want to deal with proven facts. I will watch this from the sidelines until this all comes out. I am not used to one insider having more information than the bloodsucking media.

Bolding is mine.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members