Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be so wonderful for Bella & Katie if Brad did turn out to be innocent. However, if he is guilty he certainly needs to be tried and convicted and pay for the crime. What a tragedy if it turns out that those sweet little girls' own father is the one who selfishly took the single most important person in their world mercilessly away from them.

Can I ask who you'd like to see Brad sue? The grieving parents of a viciously murdered daughter who are trying to protect their granddaughters very lives? I mean sure, Brad is innocent until proven guilty but do you think the Rentz family is willing to gamble the safety of Bella & Katie just to prove that point? Would you?

Who's next? The CPD? Jessica Adam? The media?

Your comment really seems to be one of spite and stubbornness with little regard for seeking the truth or what is best for two innocent little girls.

Brad's a big boy, he's a big enough boy to have taken it upon himself to defame his dead wife who is, sadly, no longer here to defend herself. He besmirched Nancy's reputation unnecessarily in affidavits in which he was supposed to be addressing his fitness as a father. And he broke their marriage vows by having an adulterous affair. Now remind me again, who has defamed who???

Hear, hear!

Two things:
  1. Going by the obvious is a cop-out. If LE always followed the obvious without following the evidence, there would be many more innocents charged/convicted than there already are. Nifong went with the obvious instead of the evidence and look where it got him.
  2. Saying that we are waiting for the evidence and not willing to convict on hearsay, speculation, rumors, emotion, and opinion is not calling NC guilty or deserving of her murder. You are putting words in people's mouths here just as you do on the GOLO board.

When the evidence proves to me beyond a reasonable doubt that BC did it, I'll vote to convict.

Nifong didn't go with the obvious, he outright lied.
And I never said anyone said NC was deserving of her murder.
Who's putting words in someone's mouth here?!

OH MY! LIONS AND TIGERS! JMFLU has migrated here! Welcome!

Thank you for proving my viewpoint! I'll digress from rebutting "you should, you this, and you that...."

Folks on this thread are entitled to express their views, postulations, I just don't have to agree with it and you don't have to agree with mine. That doesn't make me or the others I disagree with "bad folks."

Heck, I was hoping to get a PM about the "secret meeting" last weekend.

Actually, I was invited here... and the majority of people on GOLO are simply spouting spiteful, unnecessary, hateful, uninformed garbage.

I was so hoping to get away from it here!!!

Jumpstreet---

TOD.

Regarding rumor/innuendo stuff I'd rather not be associated with that on a public thread, because there is always a chance it may not be 100% accurate.

I do know someone, who knows someone who is associated with LE at the discovery site. I have been told about Mrs. Cooper's physical condition when found, I will not say anything about it publicly until the autopsy is revealed.

But then, wouldn't this be considered a rumor? Since you didn't see it with your own eyes? Or just a case of, I believe my sources, but put no credence in any of yours?

I hate to keep using the Laci case as an example, but there wasn't evidence that definitely put the murder scene IN the house. To this day they don't know exactly where her murder took place, whether in the house or out by the pool, or in the pool or...? And in the end that wasn't necessary for a conviction.

My one question would be of LE: is there ANY physical/forensic evidence anywhere that links the perp to his victim and the murder?

That would be the $6M question, wouldn't it?

I do think if forensics show the killing happened in the home, that would shoot BC's story right out of the water.

I was just doing my weekly grocery shopping at HT at Crescent Commons and you will never guess who I saw grocery shopping with (my best guess) his mom? Threw me for a loop, I am I sure I forgot a few items that I actually need.

I was just doing my weekly grocery shopping at HT at Crescent Commons and you will never guess who I saw grocery shopping with (my best guess) his mom? Threw me for a loop, I am I sure I forgot a few items that I actually need.

How wonderful for him that he has HIS Mommy in his time of need. Too bad his daughters will never again have THEIR mommy in their life again. Ever. :mad:

I hate to keep using the Laci case as an example,

Actually, this may have set a record for the longest a thread has gone without a Peterson mention. ;-)

but there wasn't evidence that definitely put the murder scene IN the house. To this day they don't know exactly where her murder took place, whether in the house or out by the pool, or in the pool or...? And in the end that wasn't necessary for a conviction.

Understood, and there may not be such evidence in this case either. However, my point was that a few days ago, I posted here that my guess is that the police were not sure that the crime scene was the home and that she never went out running since they were passing out flyers a couple of weeks later describing her in running clothes and her usual running route.

There were several folks who strongly disagreed with the idea that the police weren't sure that she never went running. If you believe that, nothing else seems particularly important to me. If they have irrefutable evidence that she was killed at home, then it's Game Over.

How wonderful for him that he has HIS Mommy in his time of need. Too bad his daughters will never again have THEIR mommy in their life again. Ever. :mad:

I told my husband it was very unnerving to see him and to think about what he may have done. I also wondered what he was feeling see parents with their little children. He is much taller than I had pictured.

I told my husband it was very unnerving to see him and to think about what he may have done. I also wondered what he was feeling see parents with their little children. He is much taller than I had pictured.

To me he looks like he's over 6'2"...maybe as tall as 6'4". When I saw the pic of him with Nancy and the kids, and knowing that she's 5'9" then yes, he looks really tall.

I doubt he thinks anything of seeing other people w/their kids. Remember this guy is used to doing his own thing in his free time...mostly training for his Ironman stuff and, before he finished the MBA program, doing schoolwork and school projects. Now he's just a single guy...not so carefree though.

Did he buy any detergent?

Oh, I was thinking you said you only saw his mom... you saw them both?

How interesting that he needs/wants mom to go grocery shopping w/him. Would that be at all because he's not used to doing that by himself? Hmmmm? I guess if you just need him to run to the store for laundry detergent then he's your man. Though I'd figure he'd continue his early grocery shopping trips since, ya know, that must be his pattern for shopping, right? :innocent:

**JAVA JIVE ALERT**

OK. I am going to finish decorating JJ in the early morning. I only took a few things today (a huge mylar helium filled balloon, Happy Birthday, heart shaped with projecting stars on the outer edges; it's really big! It's in front of the fireplace. )

I am taking a tiny table with a b lack short cover, for the book that people will sign.
I'm covering the hearth with black fabric. There is a wreath (perched precariously until I get back tomorrow to decorate), I have the paper for the kids to draw on, BUT the owner says that some moms occasionally lose track of their little ones, so she doesn't want markers and crayons going on the walls and furniture! (I got washable markers).

So, maybe we'll get her to give children the paper to take home, draw a happy picture on, write a little description on it (or get mom to), and bring it back to JJ. This would probably be best, since there are no places for lots of children, except outside.

I have a tulle swag I will use on the fireplace area, with clear white bridal lights, a silk and organza rose flower (bridal) "long thing" that will entwine with the swag and lights. I can't think of the word!! Then, I have silk white roses to put in each corner of the swag.

HERE"S WHAT WE NEED:

Owner would like someone to bring a framed 5x7 inch (total size, framed) photo of Nancy. I'll place this in one of the niches on the fireplace where she currently has stone statuary.

PHOTOS!! Candid shots of Nancy's friends with Nancy and even Bella and Katie, if you think that's OK to have the kids in the pics. I WILL SEND THESE PHOTOS, THE BOOK EVERYONE SIGNS, and the KIDDIE DRAWINGS to the LISTER FAMILY after it's all over.

If anyone has a framed photo of Nancy to place on the hearth of the fireplace, please bring it Saturday if you can, or PM me. I even have black frames, if you need to borrow one. I am a fine art photographer (old darkroom type, so forget digital, baby!) and I have stuff on hand.

I have a black tall vase (about 15" tall) that I will have white silk roses in, to match the others.

The other thing is, the owner is happy to have this celebration, but hopes that "we" won't all gather and block the customers who come in and want their coffee, even though some of will be customers too. I get what she means. So, if we get crowded, we can just go outside to the tables.

The news folks showed up today. I am so sorry that I was a day behind and they came for naught. It will be ready after I get finished in the very early morning, so they could show up AFTER I leave. I don't like crowds, being on TV, all that. I will hide at home!!

***Actually, Monday is better, because it's Nancy Cooper's birthday on Monday.****

THat's a good day for showing up for news, people, etc. But do your own thang! I've enjoyed it.

PHOTOS, folks. It would be nice to have them on Sunday. Or PM me and I'll get them and frame/mat them.

I'm gonna eat my Cinelli's pasta fagioli and salad, and choc. truffle cake now.

Talk later, and I'll answer any PMs later.

Owner of Java Jive hopes that everyone will show up on Monday, especially, for the birthday of Nancy!

I know he did buy some fruits and vegetables, I should have looked for detergent.
So mommy dearest is still here?? Interesting how long she has stayed.. :waitasec:
Too bad you didn't have these 2 little products in your cart to just casually slip into his since he now cleans and does laundry :crazy:

Oh, the word I couldn't think of is "garland" . I have a beautiful garland of silk white roses and organza ribbon to garnish the swag with little lights.

And yes, I'll get the addy for Java Jive so people can mail cards.

**JAVA JIVE ALERT**

OK. I am going to finish decorating JJ in the early morning. I only took a few things today (a huge mylar helium filled balloon, Happy Birthday, heart shaped with projecting stars on the outer edges; it's really big! It's in front of the fireplace. )

I am taking a tiny table with a b lack short cover, for the book that people will sign.
I'm covering the hearth with black fabric. There is a wreath (perched precariously until I get back tomorrow to decorate), I have the paper for the kids to draw on, BUT the owner says that some moms occasionally lose track of their little ones, so she doesn't want markers and crayons going on the walls and furniture! (I got washable markers).

So, maybe we'll get her to give children the paper to take home, draw a happy picture on, write a little description on it (or get mom to), and bring it back to JJ. This would probably be best, since there are no places for lots of children, except outside.

I have a tulle swag I will use on the fireplace area, with clear white bridal lights, a silk and organza rose flower (bridal) "long thing" that will entwine with the swag and lights. I can't think of the word!! Then, I have silk white roses to put in each corner of the swag.

HERE"S WHAT WE NEED:

Owner would like someone to bring a framed 5x7 inch (total size, framed) photo of Nancy. I'll place this in one of the niches on the fireplace where she currently has stone statuary.

PHOTOS!! Candid shots of Nancy's friends with Nancy and even Bella and Katie, if you think that's OK to have the kids in the pics. I WILL SEND THESE PHOTOS, THE BOOK EVERYONE SIGNS, and the KIDDIE DRAWINGS to the LISTER FAMILY after it's all over.

If anyone has a framed photo of Nancy to place on the hearth of the fireplace, please bring it Saturday if you can, or PM me. I even have black frames, if you need to borrow one. I am a fine art photographer (old darkroom type, so forget digital, baby!) and I have stuff on hand.

I have a black tall vase (about 15" tall) that I will have white silk roses in, to match the others.

The other thing is, the owner is happy to have this celebration, but hopes that "we" won't all gather and block the customers who come in and want their coffee, even though some of will be customers too. I get what she means. So, if we get crowded, we can just go outside to the tables.

The news folks showed up today. I am so sorry that I was a day behind and they came for naught. It will be ready after I get finished in the very early morning, so they could show up AFTER I leave. I don't like crowds, being on TV, all that. I will hide at home!!

***Actually, Monday is better, because it's Nancy Cooper's birthday on Monday.****

THat's a good day for showing up for news, people, etc. But do your own thang! I've enjoyed it.

PHOTOS, folks. It would be nice to have them on Sunday. Or PM me and I'll get them and frame/mat them.

I'm gonna eat my Cinelli's pasta fagioli and salad, and choc. truffle cake now.

Talk later, and I'll answer any PMs later.

Owner of Java Jive hopes that everyone will show up on Monday, especially, for the birthday of Nancy!

Thanks for all you have done NCN...I did send you a pm and headed out also for awhile. Please let me know if you need and $ for what you have bought so far.

Wow NCNative,

I'm so impressed by what you've pulled together! I will stop in there tomorrow afternoon and take some pix if everything is setup. Otherwise I'll have to do it on Monday after work. How long will JJ keep the NC stuff up? Just for Monday or will they extend it for awhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member