Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogwood, I like a good mystery as much as the next person, but I'm hoping you'll just cut to the chase and tell us what it is you think you see and then why you think it's important so we can all discuss it rather than try to guess what you think you see (or not see).

Thought I did. Sorry!

We were discussing the floorplan. I saw one thing, someone else saw another.

Do you know anything about the floorplan of the house?

Where's the laundry room?

I love movies, and as many as I have seen, you'd think I would have thought of the pushed/fallen down-the-stairs scenario. But, had she fallen or been pushed, there would have been no need for her to be found on the other side of Holly Springs Road, instead of at the foot of the steps from an accident.
It would necessitate it if she were pushed off the balcony or down the stairs and was hurt badly, then he decided to finish her off with a final blow.

Sorry, not even close, St Lawrences Charleston has no bedrooms on first floor, by the way, master bedroom is over top of the garage in the St Lawrence Charleston.
There were other plans also that St Lawrence did....I don't think this is the Charleston.

I don't think anyone knows honestly. And I don't think anyone here has been in the house to say for sure how it is layed out.

Maybe someone who has been in it will take pity on us and provide us with some answers. No sense arguing about it.

Thought I did. Sorry!

We were discussing the floorplan. I saw one thing, someone else saw another.

Do you know anything about the floorplan of the house?

Where's the laundry room?

As I said upstream, I know nothing about the Cooper house or it's floorplan.

my original post is just a few back. My husband just looked at the exterior again and is absolutely certain it is a Charleston. He drew the floor plan for me and I will try to describe it to you. Tomorrow my husband will look in his files and see if he has the floorplan, if he does, I will scan it and post. Anyway, enter through the front door, to the left is smallish living room in front, that would be large window seen in picture on front, behind that is dining room, moving across back of house from dining room you have kitchen breakfast area and then family room, all the way across the back. As I mentioned before, enter into laundry room from garage which is galley type that opens into a small hall. If you keep going straight from laundry room, you run into half bath, very small with no window. The window on the exterior that looks like it is in between floors is on the landing of the staircase, (L shaped stairs) entire foyer and staircase has cathedral ceiling that is the height of the house basically, at top of stairs, master is immmediate right, small sitting area in master at front of house over garage, master bath behind bedroom along the back of house, loft area to left at steps, three other bedrooms and a hall bath. It is an option to finish the loft into a fifth bedroom, if it is not finished, the loft is open to the cathedral foyer with what is called a catwalk, spindles like on the staircase. I know all of this is probably just confusing everyone. A family member owns St Lawrence so I know I can eventually get my hands on the floorplan, but as my husband just said, it would be very possible to push someone all the way from the top floor to bottom either at staircase of in open area that over looks first floor !:eek:

I don't think anyone knows honestly. And I don't think anyone here has been in the house to say for sure how it is layed out.

Maybe someone who has been in it will take pity on us and provide us with some answers. No sense arguing about it.

Yep! That would be awesome!

Sorry, did not understand your question. My husband is now irritated with my interuptions, he just yelled to me, tell those folks I had to sit in a Charlestonmodel almost everyday for five years, I know a Charleston when I see one. And, he says the stair case is open so that someone could fall or be pushed from top to hardwoods below. K

Tell Hubby sorry, but thanks! :)

And thank you!

There were other plans also that St Lawrence did....I don't think this is the Charleston.

Mt3K: have you looked at my posts, you might be thinking of another name because it was originally called a Windsor. St Lawrence changed the name after making just a few modifications to the plan in 1994. Just like you "know" lots of things related to this case, I "know" the floorplan. Believe me, I "know" lots more about St Lawrence than I ever wanted to know!

my original post is just a few back. My husband just looked at the exterior again and is absolutely certain it is a Charleston. He drew the floor plan for me and I will try to describe it to you. Tomorrow my husband will look in his files and see if he has the floorplan, if he does, I will scan it and post. Anyway, enter through the front door, to the left is smallish living room in front, that would be large window seen in picture on front, behind that is dining room, moving across back of house from dining room you have kitchen breakfast area and then family room, all the way across the back. As I mentioned before, enter into laundry room from garage which is galley type that opens into a small hall. If you keep going straight from laundry room, you run into half bath, very small with no window. The window on the exterior that looks like it is in between floors is on the landing of the staircase, (L shaped stairs) entire foyer and staircase has cathedral ceiling that is the height of the house basically, at top of stairs, master is immmediate right, small sitting area in master at front of house over garage, master bath behind bedroom along the back of house, loft area to left at steps, three other bedrooms and a hall bath. It is an option to finish the loft into a fifth bedroom, if it is not finished, the loft is open to the cathedral foyer with what is called a catwalk, spindles like on the staircase. I know all of this is probably just confusing everyone. A family member owns St Lawrence so I know I can eventually get my hands on the floorplan, but as my husband just said, it would be very possible to push someone all the way from the top floor to bottom either at staircase of in open area that over looks first floor !:eek:
Wasn't the Charleston bigger than 2800? I thought it was over 3000 sq'

scott heider,
what is sadder is having a young mother of 2 girls MURDERED in your community by a man you call a friend.

:clap: No kidding hey? And what's even more "interesting" is that the husband of the woman who was murdered had an extra marital fling with the blogger's wife ..... and they're still best friends. (I don't care if it was his ex at the time either.) I think I'm getting a better picture of what these guys think about women.

Interior dimensions of the Charleston is 2686 sq feet. If option sitting room in master is added, square footage increases to 2886. At time home was built, adding sitting room costs $2000. Please note, tax records would reflect adding an additional 4 inches all around the perimeter of the house, first and second floors, adding additional square footage. This information comes straight from my dh's mouth!

Why all the sudden interest in the floorplan? Is everyone trying to figure out where he might have murdered her, as in which room specifically?

I believe without COD (and finding out if there was ANY evidence in the house) it's going to be like grasping at straws. For instance, if she was murdered from strangulation that could have been done anywhere 1st floor or 2nd floor. Blunt Force trauma could also occur on either floor, in possibly several different rooms.

I know for myself I really need to know COD to take my theories to the next level.

Okay - I can picture this. Thank you very much ! It helps, at least me.
If you could get a plan and scan it in - that would be great and would be a valuable resource - you know these questions will come up again.

Appreciate it very much !!!

Dunno - anything is possible when one is ticked off and taking it out on someone that ticked them off. Might be some bruises, broken railings or what not that might be hard to explain as an accident. And given Michael Peterson and his results, kinda doubt I would be calling 911 myself.

Should we consider the owl theory now? A microscopic:shocked2: owl from the nearby tree swooped in and...

Being knocked over the railing is another option. But there would have been screaming if she went over the rail alive. The children would have been awakened. They would have said something to people later.

I think he would have been more sneaky, as with suffocation, strangulation or something else more quiet and less messy. Just thinking.

When parents are found dead in their home with little children present, why don't they do drug testing on the children if there seems to be possible murder by the other spouse? The other person could have drugged the children to sleep through the ordeal, if it were planned or if they woke up.

here is a blowup of the possible blood stain on the lampshade as well as a recreation of what i see when i look at the photo with my eyes very close to the computer screen

coopershade.jpg

Interior dimensions of the Charleston is 2686 sq feet. If option sitting room in master is added, square footage increases to 2886. At time home was built, adding sitting room costs $2000. Please note, tax records would reflect adding an additional 4 inches all around the perimeter of the house, first and second floors, adding additional square footage. This information comes straight from my dh's mouth!

That means if it is the Charleston/Windsor we either have lost 84 sq. ft. somewhere or the tax records are off by 84 sq. ft., the latter happens a lot around here. Not sure how thorough they are in NC.

Okay yes, I do kind of see a cursive dark thing that you are pointing out, but the overall picture is too dark/grainy on my screen. No idea if that is a stain or just some kind of optical illusion/shadow or something.

Mt3K: have you looked at my posts, you might be thinking of another name because it was originally called a Windsor. St Lawrence changed the name after making just a few modifications to the plan in 1994. Just like you "know" lots of things related to this case, I "know" the floorplan. Believe me, I "know" lots more about St Lawrence than I ever wanted to know!

One more question? Pretty please?

Is the laundry room upstairs in the plan? Or is it an option with that builder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500