Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. Now I have to go to sleep with the vision of that lampshade in my dreams.

here is a blowup of the possible blood stain on the lampshade as well as a recreation of what i see when i look at the photo with my eyes very close to the computer screen

coopershade.jpg
If it is like me I kill a fly no matter where it lands!
Lampshade of not.....See it tried to crawl away on the shade an made a squiggly run for it, but it was too late.:biglaugh:

If it is like me I kill a fly no matter where it lands!
Lampshade of not.....See it tried to crawl away on the shade an made a squiggly run for it, but it was too late.:biglaugh:

That's a lot of mess for a fly!

I do see the stain... I wonder if it means anything? Would he have been so careful but missed that? Would he not be under arrest now if that was NC's blood??

Should we consider the owl theory now? A microscopic:shocked2: owl from the nearby tree swooped in and...

Being knocked over the railing is another option. But there would have been screaming if she went over the rail alive. The children would have been awakened. They would have said something to people later.

I think he would have been more sneaky, as with suffocation, strangulation or something else more quiet and less messy. Just thinking.

When parents are found dead in their home with little children present, why don't they do drug testing on the children if there seems to be possible murder by the other spouse? The other person could have drugged the children to sleep through the ordeal, if it were planned or if they woke up.

If it was premeditated murder I would agree - suffocation is a likely choice - strangulation is neither quiet nor easy - especially if Nancy was half way fit - which obviously she was.

My opinion - this was a knock down, drag out and those kids unfortunately were use to hearing it so it really wouldn't be anything new to them. something they would just stay away from.

i'm fixated on the idea that RC had that brad pushed nancy to her death. the girls may have heard her scream but brad could have shooed them back in the bedroom bfore they saw their mother's body below. brad could have said she saw a mouse and that everything was ok.

he could have said that "mommy had a bad dream" and that they are talking about it.

I do see the stain... I wonder if it means anything? Would he have been so careful but missed that? Would he not be under arrest now if that was NC's blood??

Must have been a big cicada.

No, how could they arrest him? There was an intrusion by a burglar while Brad was shopping at Harris Teeter.:D

Also, if that's blood in your mind, then I see where the same could be true up above that stain. Anyway, he would have done away with a bloody lampshade.

in the photo of the garage, you see steps, the door at the top of those steps takes you directly into the laundry room. In all the years that my dh worked for St Lawrence, no one ever moved the laundry room, changes like that involve plumbing which gets very expensive. By the way, there is now some question raised by MT3K that the home is not a charleston, I will try to clear it up tomorrow.

i'm fixated on the idea that RC had that brad pushed nancy to her death. the girls may have heard her scream but brad could have shooed them back in the bedroom bfore they saw their mother's body below. brad could have said she saw a mouse and that everything was ok.

he could have said that "mommy had a bad dream" and that they are talking about it.

The mouse story would have caused some children to be afraid that the mouse would be coming into their room.

why would they arrest him? It was her house. She lived there. Her DNA should be in that house. All over it. His too, for that matter. Yes, even her blood. Could have broken a lightbulb, for instance, and bled on the shade. Happens all the time. So that would not necessarily be evidence of anything.

Yes, I do think he did it. But LE is not going to arrest someone over a bloodstain found in their own home. We all would be in jail if that were the case.

why would they arrest him? It was her house. She lived there. Her DNA should be in that house. All over it. His too, for that matter. Yes, even her blood. Could have broken a lightbulb, for instance, and bled on the shade. Happens all the time. So that would not necessarily be evidence of anything.

Yes, I do think he did it. But LE is not going to arrest someone over a bloodstain found in their own home. We all would be in jail if that were the case.

Well, rats, Star! I was ready to call LE, point out the stain, and have him arrested!

Back to the drawing board...

I wonder if Nancy's friends ever saw her with bruises on her body that could have been from spousal abuse? They don't mention it, yet I wonder. I don't think he'd leave a bruise where her friends could see it, anyway. That would make him "look bad".

Must have been a big cicada.

No, how could they arrest him? There was an intrusion by a burglar while Brad was shopping at Harris Teeter.:D

Also, if that's blood in your mind, then I see where the same could be true up above that stain. Anyway, he would have done away with a bloody lampshade.

Remember he as ADT...no burglar IMO. Unless he just happen to forget to set the alarm.

I was using the fly as an example...just saying a bee or fly, anything I don't hesitate killing it, lampshade or not.

in the photo of the garage, you see steps, the door at the top of those steps takes you directly into the laundry room. In all the years that my dh worked for St Lawrence, no one ever moved the laundry room, changes like that involve plumbing which gets very expensive. By the way, there is now some question raised by MT3K that the home is not a charleston, I will try to clear it up tomorrow.

Thank you!

Please thank Hubby too!

We appreciate your inside knowledge!

But then, we don't know for certain if it actually is a stain, and if it is, that it's a blood stain. Could be jelly, or even marker.

The kids could've gone up to the top level and emptied their sippy cups down, down, down to the foyer for a little excitement. Still, Nancy was into "clean". She would not have left a dirty lampshade in her entry.

But if there is blood spatter they could determine the projected spatter through different scenarios when running them with the wounds found on the body. Right?

The kids could've gone up to the top level and emptied their sippy cups down, down, down to the foyer for a little excitement. Still, Nancy was into "clean". She would not have left a dirty lampshade in her entry.

It could have happened while "Superdad" was on duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500