Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that is the same "Brad Cooper." The resume says that he was a forklift operator until 2004. Wasn't he in this country in 2000?

Of course, his objective at the bottom of the page says that he is looking for a managerial position. That made me roll my eyes. He wants to go from movie usher/forklift operator to white collar boss? :waitasec:

Spelling is obviously not his forte either.

Whether it's him or not, you'd be surprised how many well educated people can't spell worth a cra* and don't know how to structure a sentence, much less form paragraphs. As long as it's 1/2 way correct and one can get the gist of the meaning, all's good!

I'm not criticizing!:crazy:

LOL,
Just sayin,:rolleyes:
fran
:)

Medicine hat has a pop. of around 55,000 I think. I looked at 411.ca and couldn't find any B Cooper's or Brad Cooper's listed in Medicine Hat. But I did find 21 Cooper's listed for the city.

I can't see this BC driving a forklift either. Unless it was an expensive BMW forklift. :elfroll:

Without going through all the posts, what was the last time that Nancy was seen by friends at the party?

Hey!
I'm a bit concerned for you. Are you still in your situation? If yes, do you have a plan that will help you out of the "endurance test"?
I like the way you defined it..I've been in one for almost 30 yrs:(
^i^
Oh, Storm...how very sweet of you. I've been out of the situation for over 10 years...and can actually say I am a happily divorced person. It was BRUTAL for a long while, but I made it...

I also have to say, that this ex of mine woke up and became involved in his children's lives (though I often question his motives). My children are happy, well adjusted kids in spite of all the turmoil that went on. We've both seen to that. I strongly feel that if at all possible both parents should have access to the children. JMHO. If I can be of any help and support, please let me know.

oxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks. I ask this because a poster on an NC State message board I frequent posted this regarding something his parents saw in Lochmere on Friday night. He indicated this was around 9:00-9:30 so it doesn't seem like it's related to the case....

They have talked to the cops. They were coming home from dinner last friday and drove by a parking lot where a woman was on the ground with a man near her. At first they thought it was just two people getting it on but something didn't seem right so they kept driving back by trying to get more info (what the looked like, liscence plate, etc) but then all of a sudden they were gone real quick. They got the feeling it was something else when they said they drove by once and it looked like he was helping her up off the ground but then when they came back by she was on the ground again.

Thank you, lady!
Children aren't an issue for us..my oldest (26) is in his 2nd year of medical school and the youngest (19) is getting ready to start his second year of college. I'm Roman Catholic, not sure what I will do, but am blessed to have resources if I make the decision. I'm 55 now...not sure I have the strength to endure anymore or the strength to end it. The physical abuse has stopped..the mental and emotional has increased a lot since the youngest started college.
I am in a good place though (I recognize it for what it is).
^i^

Oh, Storm...how very sweet of you. I've been out of the situation for over 10 years...and can actually say I am a happily divorced person. It was BRUTAL for a long while, but I made it...

I also have to say, that this ex of mine woke up and became involved in his children's lives (though I often question his motives). My children are happy, well adjusted kids in spite of all the turmoil that went on. We've both seen to that. I strongly feel that if at all possible both parents should have access to the children. JMHO. If I can be of any help and support, please let me know.

oxoxoxoxoxoxo

wufdude

That's good that those citizens contacted police, they're being diligent. I don't, however, think the incident is related.

Something was going on, obviously, but I don't believe it was the Coopers.

fran

Dang...I had the press conference..for a second...the lawyer wasn't saying much...."Brad is grieving..please allow him the privacy to grieve for the loss of his wife". and the feed died...

Well, alrighty then. The defense lawyer says he's innocent.:rolleyes:

Guess that's settled.:waitasec:

;)
fran

http://www.newsobserver.com/2864/story/1145979.html

Cooper's lawyer says he's innocent

Brad Cooper did not kill his wife and wants to mourn her death in private, one of his attorneys said today at a brief news conference.

<<<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you, lady!
Children aren't an issue for us..my oldest (26) is in his 2nd year of medical school and the youngest (19) is getting ready to start his second year of college. I'm Roman Catholic, not sure what I will do, but am blessed to have resources if I make the decision. I'm 55 now...not sure I have the strength to endure anymore or the strength to end it. The physical abuse has stopped..the mental and emotional has increased a lot since the youngest started college.
I am in a good place though (I recognize it for what it is).
^i^
"I believe there are angels among us..."

as do I!

Dang...I had the press conference..for a second...the lawyer wasn't saying much...."Brad is grieving..please allow him the privacy to grieve for the loss of his wife". and the feed died...

That's all I got too! And this was at four minutes after the hour so it obviously didn't last long.

;)
fran

Brad Cooper did not kill his wife and wants to mourn her death in private, one of his attorneys said today at a brief news conference.

Well, that was pretty bold IMO. Don't know what it proves if anything.

;)
fran

Wll I guess we all had the wrong guy. Back to the drawing board NOT:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members