Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll there he is LP on NG

says he will not put bail down till she gave him the info and the child is found.

LP says he "learned his lesson..." and wouldn't bail MC out unless she gives up the info first.

:parrot:

Sounds like Lenny learned his lesson... I doubt she talks tho; her lawyer said not to.

Art says she is saying one thing after another to bury her in the drug case.
He said that? Not watching tonight. Hubby is just about done, he watched last night. I told him jezzz I can't believe your watching this, it's been ages since I really wanted to watch the show:angel:

*snickers*

*sobs*

*sighs*

:banghead:

So now 10% of a million dollar bond is $9,500 dollars? Misty must be going through some serious withdrawals at this time.
I do think she's going through serious withdrawls talking about being hungry all the time, and as for the math problem, remember she didn't get far in school so...

MOO

This blonde psychotherapist lady sounds like she's 'bout to start weeping over how outrageous it is that she asked her g'mother for $10k. imo If Misty's math skills are as bad as it sounds, $10k might as well be $100.

Has Nayance let Pat Brown come on again since the psychopath comment?

He said that? Not watching tonight. Hubby is just about done, he watched last night. I told him jezzz I can't believe your watching this, it's been ages since I really wanted to watch the show:angel:

Yes that is what he said!! He also said something about LE cutting parts out of the tapes, and that there is probably info in there.

LP saying Misty's release depends on information leading to Haleigh.
Well, it doesn't seem he'll be bailing her out ~ I don't think she's going to talk, or if she does it'll be to blame somebody else. MOO

This blonde psychotherapist lady sounds like she's 'bout to start weeping over how outrageous it is that she asked her g'mother for $10k. imo If Misty's math skills are as bad as it sounds, $10k might as well be $100.

Has Nayance let Pat Brown come on again since the psychopath comment?

I think Nancy put her on a Time Out. LOL.

"We told you honey... no no no... naughty Misty... " :baby:
:waitasec:

:parrot:

Misty must think $ grows on trees........ I don't like listening to her beg her poor grandma and grandma can't afford to pay house ins. stuff. :(

Misty Grandma: I have no money. Your Dad owes me money. Now I can't even pay my payment for my house insurance, or not insurance.

How sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members