Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

I would, too. :woohoo:

I also have a question about that: if they arrest her (again) on a Friday, will she have to wait until Monday to bond out?

Ala Rocky Horror: "Let's do the perp walk agaaiinn!"

I was somewhat unhappy that these new arrest charges they talked about was for these petty crimes. When is the big charge going to come down??? I don't know why they were making a big deal out of that. She will be out the same day or next day. The A's have nothing to do but spend money bailing Casey out of jail!
And to solicit money from suckers out there.....jmo

No, not seriously! :)

She announced at, I think, the bail bond hearing that she is a "decomposition nurse."

I'm a nurse, and have never heard of such a speciality. Silly me! I thought decomposition, after death, was untreatable! :)

Hmmmmm....never heard of a decomposition nurse speciality!!! LOL! Methinks she's seen too much CSI.

My mom is a nurse, I'm in medical field, and never heard of such a thing!!:confused:

It really looks to me, listening to NeJame, that his agenda with all this 'separating' of George and Cindy from Casey, is to help them avoid obstruction of justice charges.

Is anybody else seeing that theme?

Excellent observation and I think you are right.

Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther:
As a (forensic) psychologist, I can tell ya the Anthony's are not showing proper signs of grief etc.
Nor are they in denial. These people are a WHOLE other realm away.

As a plain old nurse ITA:clap::clap:

As a long-time, plain old psych nurse..... ITA, also!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Agreed it's too late. And not the media and blogs fault either. Cindy and George kept putting themselves out there and running their mouths on and on and on.

They volunteered far more info than they were ever asked for, now complaining that their own words have vilified them. Go figure.

Absolutely! When George made the comment about the body in the car was not his granddaughters...well...that blew me away. Just about everything Cindy said after the 911 call (which was honest) has blown me away.

And I would like to know: If George has the gall to push a 65 y/o woman, why can't he get his daughter to talk? Does Cindy stop him?

He really does know what to say. He exampled Elizabeth Kubler-Ross's book about death. He referenced denial as the first of the five emotions with acceptance being the last. He expressed that it wasn't linear which is correct but he failed to mention that the purpose of Kubler-Ross's book was to help not to hide or deny for murder but the stages that people who experience great loss go through.

He earned his lawyer wings (no offense to lawyers) but to denigrate real estate attorney's in the process or any other attorney who may assist people wasn't right either. He was exalting his position as a spokesperson but denying other professionals in the process.

The Anthony's picked the right guy for the job but at this juncture I doubt they or he will have a following.

Hi CP! :wave:

Actually, I've seen maggots in my ferrets' poo!!! All you need is a fly and a food source. BUT! I do think they prefer wounds/blood. There have been maggots seen on pets in a vet clinic I used to work in because of open, bloody, necrotizing wounds.

We had a homeless patient with nasty food wounds, 2nd to diabetes. The maggots in his wounds were about all that were keeping him relatively well.

Sorry if this has been discussed but what ever happened to the Anthony's spokesman, I believe his name was Larry? He seems to have faded from view.
Come to think of it, I haven't heard anything from him for days. Maybe I missed something though.

I wish they would they would arrest her for murder too but if they keep putting in jail and GA and CA have to keep bailing her out maybe they will give up and leave her there where she belongs. IMO
They will lay the revolving door game as long as they have to - while NEVER looking for Caylee, alive or dead. They aren't even out there looking for the kidnappers. Didn't George claim they were having them watched? What happened to his detectives t hat were keeping an eye on the kidnappers. Didn't Cindy claim they were in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico? That's a lot of territory to cover. What happened to North Carolina and New York?

My post was misleading and incorrect; I have updated it. Please scoot back up and read it, and don't think you have dead bodies in your trash outside! :)

PS: Rotting food is bad though.
----------------
Old fashioned moth balls in your garbage can (2 or 3) will rid you of maggots.I'm wondering if there are different types of maggots as one poster mentoned Blowflies.I'm going to google blowflies. I 've read about maggots used in hospitals! OMG just dont tell me!!

I watched Nancy Grace and came back here to a huge thread that I have just read..
I understand what this lawyer of C&G is saying, and I guess I can respect that. however what I don't understand is what the true purpose of having him is..Why is it such a big deal what the public thinks at this point? If the main focus is Caylee, and finding her, then why isn't this lawyer pleading to the public to find her? He claims that the bloggers and such are speculating...gee whiz I wonder what people who are sitting on their couches without the luxuries of a computer are thinking, even without seeing the documents we have seen..they just don't have the ability to post theories as we do.
I believe the Anthony's do know the truth. I believe in the back of their minds they can hold on to that ounce of hope, and for that, I respect them for. If there was that once ounce of hope and they want the tips to continue coming in, then why not go ahead and release a few leads to help the public look for Caylee? The public is where the leads come from, for gods sake, Zanny the nanny isn't going to call the tip line because she doesn't exist..So if there are tips, why not share them so at least the public can be aware?
These people confuse me! I don't understand at this point what their intentions are..Do they want the public to find Caylee alive? Dead or Alive? Or is their image in the public the importance, because that is what I am gathering from this attorney..

As a (forensic) psychologist, I can tell ya the Anthony's are not showing proper signs of grief etc. Nor are they in denial. These people are a WHOLE other realm away.

I'm new here so if you haven't elaborated on this before, I wish you would.

So glad to see this post. My immediate reaction to Cindy Anthony in her first appearance on NG was that something was really off kilter. I didn't get any feeling of grief or frantic concern about her missing granddaughter.

A couple of nights later, when she was on Greta, she spent 10 minutes ranting about how she hadn't had any sleep, which was screaming "Me! Me! Me!" to me. Then when Greta asked her some really mundane question, she went bananas, saying she was going to collapse on air and that Greta was purposely trying to make her collapse to sensationalize the story.

If my radar was going off before, it was really bleeping after that.

I'm just glad to see someone who knows what they're seeing is getting the same vibe I am not just from Casey but from the rest of the family.

When NeJame asked NG how the A's have hindered the search for Caylee, I wish she would have mentioned their refusal to provide Caylee scent sample to Equsearch and George's theft of $1500 of supplies intended to assist Equisearch.

Even tho I am not happy about petty theft charges and wish they were murder charges, if they do arrest her, I hope they arrest her in the morning so she doesn't get a day with her attorney at his office to play around all day. I wonder why LE is giving a hint tho? I would rather surprise her so that she might be worried when they show up that she is getting the 'big' charge instead of petty theft.

Come to think of it, I haven't heard anything from him for days. Maybe I missed something though.

I don't think they can afford a high profile lawyer for KC and for them plus afford a public spokesman. Maybe when the money starts rolling in the will get him back. :woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back