Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats true.....She just said that she was on the phone for several hours

How could all the calls VANISH

Things have a way of dissapearing in Anthonylnd

LP saying the paver(s) the cops went to were not the same paver(s), so they were 150 feet off and should not be blamed (at least I think that is what I heard).

ROFLMAO... just before reporting this, LP told Nancy "you just got to give me 25 seconds to say this, THEN YOU CAN SEND ME TO TIME OUT." I think LP has been hanging around here! :)

Not that I believe the psychic, but if she is in a dif time zone that would explain that.

Thats true ...

I Googled her & I think her Web-site is based in California....I think thats were she lives

If So, that would be a 3 hour difference but it sounded like she was caught in a fib.....According to Kathy Z

My question ~ if Verizon doesn't allow its customers access to detailed bills, how would one dispute a bill if it seems excessive? :confused: Something's wrong here! MOO

Yeah, I have Verizon, and you can get detailed bills. I smell something burning. I think it's denim. :crazy:

I thought there was too much detail also, but not being familiar with what psychics "see" wasn't sure if it was odd or not. I did find the part about her having one of Caylee's teddy bears a bit strange though. MOO

Me, too. She had to have gotten pretty chummy with them to get that teddy bear, imo.

On the phone for hours? What on earth were they gabbing about?

JH says Anthony's knew of the search.
But not told until Dec. about the home belonging to a Gonzalez.

LE hasn't called this psychic - there ya have it cause ya know LE has to have the phone records from DC and this psychic's number isn't showing up

the wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round

hmmm wonder if DC has a phone they don't know about?
Like someone suggested a throw away phone..would there be no phone records in that scenerio. Was the psychics' phone a land line or a cell?

NG (in response to caller's question): Ray, what are the ethics if the PI's find a body.

Ray: No legal duty but ethically they do.

Lots of confusion!!! Ray says if he is working for the A's he is LEGALLY obligated to tell police since not under employ of defense.

If the PI found a body, he would be legally obligated to report it or he could be charged with OJ.

DC had to tell LE if he found evidence because he wasn't working for an atty.

Thats true ...

I Googled her & I think her Web-site is based in California....I think thats were she lives

If So, that would be a 3 hour difference but it sounded like she was caught in a fib.....According to Kathy Z
Here's her site:

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/index.html

and it says she's out of Virginia - their PR people are out of California

Thats true ...

She's out of Virginia - not California.

ETA - At least her phone number is out of VA (703 area code)

yea I caught that too - but he (LP) said that the pavers that both DC and the MR were tipped to were 150 ft from where the actual body was.........

Yes! I thought he also said the cops can't be blamed for not finding her???

Did one of the Anthony's tell the Psychic where the Body was & then had her direct the PI's to the Body over the Phone..??

Oh no, another child missing..... Six year old disabled boy . Oh my, has the mind of a two year old, can't speak verbally. How terrible!

ROFLMAO... just before reporting this, LP told Nancy "you just got to give me 25 seconds to say this, THEN YOU CAN SEND ME TO TIME OUT." I think LP has been hanging around here! :)

LOL, yes, couldn't type fast enough so I skipped that part, but was funny!

Wouldn't the phone records of both parties show the call?

Yes but, those involved in the A case are extremely unlucky, things go missing all the time ... like lovely little children and ... especially phone records ... and phones.

Just like the Bermuda Triangle there is the Anthony Triangle where things become involved and just disappear. It is really handicapping the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd