Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to be disrespectfull but I really doubt Cindy comes here .I think she has alot more serious things on her mind like her dead Granddaughter and her daughter being the murdering mom to post in this or any forum. JMO
i thought i read on a thread a few months earlier that she had printouts from websleuths in her trash ? i could be wrong.. but i couldve swore i read that here

i thought i read on a thread a few months earlier that she had printouts from websleuths in her trash ? i could be wrong.. but i couldve swore i read that here

No you are right its just I always thought that was KC. To me KC is sick enough to care and probably thrilled to see people writing about her.

Yep thats what the women said that took the A's trash:) Back on topic I will wait to have opinion on this psychic on the phone with the PI until the phone records are shown:) One thing for sure DC sure didnt care if there was evidence in those bags the way he ripped them open. It will be interesting to find out if he disposed of the bags he ripped open :eek: Hopefully NG wont forget to follow that up:)

I think we need a thread on this psychic. This news article was just posted on local Fox, I snipped this part out..

"Monday Casey said he was talking to a psychic named Ginette Maticia.

Maticia confirmed that it was indeed her on the other end of line. She said her involvement in the case began in late October when someone sent her a teddy bear and said it was from the Anthony’s. According to Maticia, she got a vibe from the bear and spent some time looking at maps.

Then on Saturday November 15th, she said she woke with a vision and a location.

“I tried calling Dominic’s office at 3 am,” she said. “And said call me as soon as possible I've got your answer for the fast and final. What I'm saying is go to the site. This is where remains are going to be.”

The psychic said she spent several hours on the phone with Dominic Casey while he was out in the woods.

“He called me between 6 and 7 am,” she said. “And asked if she was alive or deceased and I said ‘you're going to have to relax’, I’m the bearer of bad news...that I believe she's deceased.”

She then sent Casey to the wooded area near the Anthony home.

“I said, ‘to me it looks like you leave the house and go to the end of the sidewalk’” she said. “’Take a right and go to the end of the street and I said the street does a funny curve...take a right again....’”

The psychic said once he arrived she began to direct Casey."

The rest of the story:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

cajun, thank you for posting:). This is what I was asking about on the NG thread too. Notice that the article is posted at 9:29pm. KB was calling bs at @8-9pm on NG regarding her call times. hmmm, psychic got that update out quick. Also, why would a psychic have to tell a PI to be careful with evidence? maybe, read that wrong.

Following this case is giving me a superiority complex. I have no idea how so many grown adults can lie so poorly and get offended so easily when called on it. I'm losing confidence for the general integrity of society today. Is it a regional thing? Can't be, because I was born and raised in central Florida and can not relate to what appears to be norms displayed by any of the people in this case. It's disturbing me.

Just a gentle note that the Anthonys were originally from Ohio. I can assure you that most southerners lie *way* better than those people lie.

Blaise (we take a great deal of pride in it.)

No you are right its just I always thought that was KC. To me KC is sick enough to care and probably thrilled to see people writing about her.

In the very beginning when this story first broke I do remember CA stating in a couple of interviews about all the time she spent online researching cadaver dogs and how they are not always accurate. She went on several shows disputing the accuracy of cadavers dogs AND their handlers. She said she got her info online. Later once the body farm identified the death band on the hair found in KC's trunk, CA again was all over the media saying how much research she had done and how these facts can be disputed...again, siting facts online. If you do a google search for Caylee, WS is always one of the top picks that comes up. I have absolutley no doubt the A family have come upon this forum, and I will leave it at that.

No.

A dousing rod is Y shaped. You hold both sides of the Y in your hands. The tail of the Y will start pointing down and pull when you get close to water (or I guess a psychic find).

Just FYI:

Dousing "rods" come in all shapes and sizes. It seems to have more to do with the person than the device. Traditionally a forked stick was used, often willow.

I see a lot of dousing in construction work, mostly looking for buried utility pipes. The probe rod that DC had is a common, even ubiquitous tool found in the trucks of most grading and utility contractors, soil engineers, and building inspectors. Generally they are 3 to 4 ft. long and have short "tee" handles. Usually metal, but fiberglass is not uncommon. They are,indeed, used to probe for any number of things, generally when it is suspected that there is something that could be damaged during excavation. They are also used to evaluate (roughly) soil compaction.

I have seen many people use such a probe as a dousing tool for locating underground utilities (with varied success, but that's several other stories.)

I have also seen 2 welding rods with short 90 degree bends used, or pieces of tie wire in similar shapes.

Just to be clear, I am NOT suggesting that DC was using his probe rod to douse. Quite frankly I don't think he could find his *advertiser censored**hole with a map and a flashlight, although perhaps a dousing rod would be more appropriate.

I see George as manipulating as his daughter, I do not see him as you all seem to. JMO

I see George as someone who may have manipulated Cindy in the past but I think she put a stop to that after the money/divorce issue. What I read in the letters from Cindy's mother (reputabale source?!) it seems George screwed up everything in that home because he is irresponsible, lazy and spends all of Cindy's hard earned money. She says the only reason Cindy stays with George is so she won't lose her house... she designated bills for him to pay each month. Cindy is pretty slick- she turned the tables on George IMO because from where I'm sitting it seems George is the one being manipulated at this point.

The owner of this forum (WS) had a "run in" with Cindy. Assuming she'd be like a normal person and be busy dealing with the death of her granddaughter and loss of her daughter juat doesn't work with Cindy.

MO

yup, she did

If there are topics on here that you would like to discuss either:
1. Take it to the thread that it is already being discussed
OR
2. If there is no thread with discussion on a topic of the show, then go ahead and start one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa