Nancy Grace 1/22/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is LA? He moved back into the A home after KC was indicted.

Actually IIRC he moved the first of Jan, after they found Caylee, but I could be mistaken on that.

Nikki Pierce.............email exchange between Cindy and her brother, Rick. Not seeing extended family........not a close family tie between Casey and grandparents. Lee is back home but not being seen too much.

LP..............when he was there the trash bags had a red tie, but prior to them being there they had a yellow tie.

LP......

"I'll tell ya somethin else......When we were there the bags had red ties.....It seems they were one color before we arrived & another color after"

LP. Says when he was there at the A's house, the bags had red ties. ??

Caylee has blue shirt on in the 15th video, was it white shorts? Thats not what GA described her wearing on the 16th. Wonder what color of shirt was found in the bag with Caylee's remains.

Perforations need to match up per Mike Brooks.

My black trash bags don't come in a roll with perforations. They are packed folded in a box.

If the Anthonys had inside info from KC that Caylee was in a black trash bag... why didn't they get the remaining bags out of the house before Dec 11?

Maybe they found "Hairs" in the Laundry bag

Most laundry Bags would contain some form of DNA from the owner

Hairs, Skin Cells......It would be great if LE can match DNA from the Laundry bag to Casey

ITA- I think that will sink her more than the garbage bag- there won't be skincells, dna or hair from an unknown Latina source in the bag to tie to the non existant nanny!

I'm babysitting my 6 year old cousin and watching Nancy Grace at the same time. She was asking me all these questions about Caylee and I had to explain it to her that Caylee's mommy killed her.

Maybe they found "Hairs" in the Laundry bag

Most laundry Bags would contain some form of DNA from the owner

Hairs, Skin Cells......It would be great if LE can match DNA from the Laundry bag to Casey

commercial time.

I really expecting the duct tape do that.

LP......

"I'll tell ya somethin else......When we were there the bags had red ties.....It seems they were one color before we arrived & another color after"

LP also said something about the washer and dryer. Were they changed?

deviating a little here, but do black trash bags have the serial lot coding printed on the sides?

I only use white kitchen sized and know there is serial lot coding printed down the side of each bag.

I would think this is strong and useful information in terms of identifying if bags came from the same package/box. Anyone?

Remember the thread where we all were looking at KC's photobucket pics and lots of them of Caylee had the red hearts added!!

Wonder if the lady that took the Anthony's trash bag, still has the bag/ Anyone remember what color the tie was?

LP. Says when he was there at the A's house, the bags had red ties. ??
He said something about bags with red ties by washer/dryer area and other light colored (white?) bags. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde