Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me wonder how long the strip of duct tape was b/c although it covered her mouth (per various news outlets) it also had Caylee's hair attached.

I've thought, since I first heard about the duct tape, that the tape was wrapped around her head covering her mouth and nose(since the space between nose and mouth is small in a toddler) and that's how she killed Caylee, asphyxiation.

Agreed, it is difficult to take parental rights away from a mother but CA had more leverage then most gp's in a similar situation. KC & Caylee lived under CA & GA's roof, always had therefore their testimony regarding KC's "parenting" would not only be first-hand, it would be time fluent, day in & day out, not observations made on an occassional visit to her home if she happened to live elsewhere - in addition the court (DHS) wouldn't be faced with uprooting Caylee because as I stated before, she lived in CA & GA's home. I can assure you also that CA being an RN and GA having a background in LE, would also add additional weight to any claim that they made. CA sought counseling IIRC back in March/April, at which time the counselor told CA that KC (analysis by counselor would have to have been based upon CA's description of KC's behavior) was a sociopath. That also would have worked in GA & CA's favor. Testimony by the mental health couselor who CA went to for help/advice regarding their issues & concerns with KC would have also helped tremendously. Although the counselor couldn't testify to KC's issues firsthand, experience in the field & her/his own professional observation of CA's claims & concerns, being consistant with what is typically seen in a situation such as this, would further add credibility to CA's claims. You mention that you've seen much worse mother's then KC and you add, before the 16th, do you realize that murder is usually not the first assault upon the child? Do you really think that KC was non-abusive for the first 2 1/2 years of Caylee's life and then one day she just lost it AND not only did she just lose it, she had the misfortune of going as far as to kill her? ------- JMHO

As an RN, CA had a legal responsibility to report any suspect abuse of a child.

I do think he was tipped off by somebody that Caylee very well could be in that area (maybe after Kiomarie's statements?) and yes, came back to report "no she isn't ~ I didn't find her". MOO

I firmly believe that Kio statement had nothing to do with DC being where he was, because Kio was referring to a spot at least hundreds of yards away. I used to think that DC may have just put two and two together like we do here and decided to look at that spot. But after watching the video that Nurse linked, DC has much more specific info down to the three rocks, and that info could only come from knowledge of the crime itself. The below linked video describes what is on JH's video and there is no way the Kio excuse DC used is gonna fly.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18450209/

ETA: thanks Nurse for linking the video earlier.

Also on the video that nurse linked, DC is directing JH to film specific spots. So DC's claim JH was not a welcome presence isn't going to fly either.

He's only a kid for God's sake! Personally I think that it reveals a alot about his maturity level, not him being a "twisted" man. He clearly wasn't ready emotionally to have children and if anything he was making that very clear to KC. Her staying after him making that comment sent the message to him that she wasn't interested in anything more then a "friend's with benefits" type of relationship. Sadly what AL didn't know & couldn't possibly have known was that she would stay AND she would make any adjustments (or eliminations) required. (JMHO)

ITA Nomoresorrow.

I firmly believe that Kio statement had nothing to do with DC being where he was, because Kio was referring to a spot at least hundreds of yards away. I used to think that DC may have just put two and two together like we do here and decided to look at that spot. But after watching the video that Nurse linked, DC has much more specific info down to the three rocks, and that info could only come from knowledge of the crime itself. The below linked video describes what is on JH's video and there is no way the Kio excuse DC used is gonna fly.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18450209/

ETA: thanks Nurse for linking the video earlier.

Thanks for posting this video link Suzi, I hadn't seen it. Who is the fellow answering questions here...Hoover?

I've thought, since I first heard about the duct tape, that the tape was wrapped around her head covering her mouth and nose(since the space between nose and mouth is small in a toddler) and that's how she killed Caylee, asphyxiation.
--------------------
I think so too.I just keep praying she put her to sleep first with the chloroform,how cruel can one be.

to me turpin or however its spelt would of been on the undercarriage of the car- the gas tank, driveshaft, muffler, on the mud flaps, whatever part underneath would of been closet to the ground- could of even stayed in the tire threads.
As far as the Anthonys not being charged, not sure about that but NG didnt say it- NG asked the reporter- jennifer- Jessica- whatever her name is and shes the one that said theres no charges pending that she knows of

If she walked into the woods where she left Caylee, there could also be turpene evidence in the floorboard of her car, or on the shoes she had on that day. I believe one of the items that LE got with that last search warrant were a couple of pairs of shoes.

Something has been bugging me tonight about this. The book. IMO and I believe the book we see in the Father's Day video IS IN FACT the book (or what looks like it) in that one crime scene pic. Now, we know Caylee had that book on June 15th at the nursing home. That means that book was also in CA's car - as she brought Caylee home. It was Caylee's favorite book. So, if we believe that KC left in a huff with Caylee in tow after the big fight - how did the book get brought along? Leaving in a huff KC wouldn't have gone around fetching things to bring with Caylee and if the book was left in CA's car.... Or the book could have just been in Caylee's backpack and KC grabbed that as she was storming out. IDK - I just know that book is bugging me. When my kids were little we had books all over the place - in the cars, on the porch, at Gram's house, at Pop's house, everywhere. And yes, my kids had their favorites but they had so many it didn't matter if "the favorite" was right at hand - we just read another one.

Yet, that book ended up being thrown out in the woods but "mama" was left in the car seat.

I guess I'm just reading too much into this but that book is bothering me.

Thanks for posting this video link Suzi, I hadn't seen it. Who is the fellow answering questions here...Hoover?

I believe he's an attorney and legal analyst for WFTV that was allowed by JH to view the video before it was turned over to LE.

I understand what you are saying, but I also recall seeing emails from ca's mother trying to convince her to call child services b/c kc had left with Caylee, and obviously had no way to care for her. At that point CA could have made an effort to find out what was going on, but even then I think it was too late for Caylee.

This huge point has been with me since day one. Cindy and George abandoned Caylee to Casey, whom Cindy had identified as a sociopath in a conversation with Ryan long before Casey viciously murdered and defiled little tiny Caylee.

I understand what you are saying, but I also recall seeing emails from ca's mother trying to convince her to call child services b/c kc had left with Caylee, and obviously had no way to care for her. At that point CA could have made an effort to find out what was going on, but even then I think it was too late for Caylee.

This huge point has been with me since day one. Cindy and George abandoned Caylee to Casey, whom Cindy had identified as a sociopath in a conversation with Ryan long before Casey viciously murdered and defiled little tiny Caylee.

Something has been bugging me tonight about this. The book. IMO and I believe the book we see in the Father's Day video IS IN FACT the book (or what looks like it) in that one crime scene pic. Now, we know Caylee had that book on June 15th at the nursing home. That means that book was also in CA's car - as she brought Caylee home. It was Caylee's favorite book. So, if we believe that KC left in a huff with Caylee in tow after the big fight - how did the book get brought along? Leaving in a huff KC wouldn't have gone around fetching things to bring with Caylee and if the book was left in CA's car.... Or the book could have just been in Caylee's backpack and KC grabbed that as she was storming out. IDK - I just know that book is bugging me. When my kids were little we had books all over the place - in the cars, on the porch, at Gram's house, at Pop's house, everywhere. And yes, my kids had their favorites but they had so many it didn't matter if "the favorite" was right at hand - we just read another one.

Yet, that book ended up being thrown out in the woods but "mama" was left in the car seat.

Just guessing here but Caylee could have brought it into the house when her and CA got back from the nursing home. She was probably enjoying it, perhaps it was recently bought for her so it was still new to her. Now if KC stormed out angry that night (the 15th) with Caylee, it's possible that she hurriedly packed a bag for Caylee and Caylee cried for her book to be put in the bag so she thru it in. That's probably why she thru the book out with her, "here you want your book!" :furious:

Maybe that book we see in the video all the time on NG was placed in Caylees backpack in Cindys car- maybe they packed a few things in her backpack that day to go to nursing home and when they got home Cindy took it out of the car and brought it into the house and when Casey left she grabbed it

A breakdown is tough but sometimes it's not until we are in that broken place that we are able rebuild and rebuild upon the truth and knowledge, the very thing that all of us need to ever truly be whole in this life.

You are so right on with that one, NMS!

are they talking about terrapins....small turtles?

that is the only thing close to turpin when googled.

Are we absolutely sure it is the same book? I know I couldn't tell for sure. No matter how close I got my eyes to my screen, how large I made the pic and how I turned the laptop, I just couldn't be sure it was the same book in the video. I could only be sure it was something yellow that appeared to be a book. I do think you have a very valid point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74