Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

I was going to say the same thing. My daughter was wearing 5 T's and 6 and 6x when she was 3 so I can see Caylee wearing that size depending on the make of the dress.

I am starting to think that articles of clothing were found. One piece in one area by certain searchers at one time. Another piece of clothing in a different area at a different time by different searchers. The two incidents are completely unrelated but with one item being very important, the other suspicious in nature. I am probably the only person that will understand what I just typed.

I totally understand what you mean. It seems obvious something was found but wasn't suppose to be known whether it was related or not. It was suppose to be kept quiet for whatever reason we just don't know yet. Whatever was discovered was sent out to be tested regardless if it was related to Caylee or not. It does seem like there were 2 different discoveries. One over the weekend and one yesterday if I understand correctly.

Hi strach:blowkiss:
Yes Tim did say there were other articles found. And that's all he said.
It will be interesting to see what transpires within the next 24 hours, won't it?

As Sweetmop said....It will be interesting to see what transpires within the next 24 hours!

Thanks for all the conversation here tonight. Must say this has been great sharing viewpoints!

Night to all!

OMG Thank You for posting this ----
CA keeps talking about the "LE Leaks"! It's public records - Florida Law maybe national law. GJ info that is Secret is the testimony that happens during the GJ hering.
I can't take anymore of this! misleading lies lies lie

Can anyone tell me why some of the witnesses called for the grand jury from the Drew Peterson case were allowed to talk to media about their testimony if they so chose and some did. Why is this different? I'm puzzled and just want to know.

When I heard about the big bombshell on NG tonight I thought LP was going to blow the paternity issue. Finding the dress has some potental but hardly a Bombshell.

LP didn't let me down another theory that U can't figure out.

The best part was at the very end when on of the Orlando reporters stated the whole family could face obstruction of justice charges. Those indictments would be a true Kodak moment.

As we await the GJ return of a truebill I bet JB will start with the "just call me and I'll turn her in during business hours. I which CA was going to testify at the GJ, she doesn't know how to tell the truth. A possible Perjury could then be sought on that hag.:behindbar

No it's not denim..and I still think it's a baby blue shirt which I can see on the video when she is reading..I can't find the video of her with Gr-Gpa to see her bottem but I swore it was white shorts.

Agree ... it's not denim. Here's a link to a pic from the same day ...
I call the color Aqua but it's still in the blue family. :)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

I believe this is the same shirt in a different picture ... http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html#
It's the one on the right side of the page with Caylee in front and KC behind her with that nasty smile. That pic has always bothered me.

Has this been posted yet (sorry...so much to read!) If it has I apologize in advance....

"Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress

If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you’ll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee’s - that was “just found” near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a “member of the media.” I am that “member of the media” and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that a dress had been found in a swampy area near the airport. A search group that is not affiliated with Texas EquuSearch made the find. The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an “exclusive” photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp."

http://conversationaltone.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/caylee-anthony-dress-found-near-airport/

I totally understand what you mean. It seems obvious something was found but wasn't suppose to be known whether it was related or not. It was suppose to be kept quiet for whatever reason we just don't know yet. Whatever was discovered was sent out to be tested regardless if it was related to Caylee or not. It does seem like there were 2 different discoveries. One over the weekend and one yesterday if I understand correctly.

So, is it a coincidence that the " red herring" dress info was " leaked"? Maybe it was done to keep the public ( and the suspect) in the dark about the more important items which may actually be Caylee's?

What was the SHOCKING BOMBSHELL? Did someone tell NG to pull it at the last second? Sounds like it to me, since TM wasn't thrilled with the dress info that was given out.

Boston - you are correct. I live in Florida, 2 hours from Orlando and my kids have grown up with everything disney. My sister lives up north and would come down on vacation and buy stuff for her girls, when they out grew my daughters got the hand me downs. Also, after my kids have outgrown I usually donate to a local thrift store or given to a needy family.

Another poster from the Orlando area also mentioned that all the Kids down there are wearing Disney

It also seems odd that the dress would be on the side of the road & as Tim said...."in good condition"

To me that suggests that somebody just tossed it out the window of a moving car

When I first heard the report on NG It sounded like a "Bombshell" but after reading some of the posts from the great sleuthers here at WS they convinced me that it is unrelated to Caylee..........But who knows with this case ..........I always get the feeling that we are never getting the "Whole Story"

Has anyone considered that maybe Casey re-dressed the body while it was in the car, using a friend's child's dress which might not be Caylee's correct size?

Or that the dress could be a hand me down dress from a relative or friend of the family? Or that maybe Casey STOLE the wrong size and couldn't return it?

It may or may not turn out to be Caylee Anthony's dress, IMO. But at least they found something and its being tested. Hope for the best!!

Isn't there a shred of truth in Casey's statements? Maybe Casey went to the Disney park and bought her the outfit since she was telling everyone the nanny had her there. She then put her in this outfit so that when the body was found she could blame the nanny. Being the wrong size would help legitimize the story for Casey because a mom would buy the right size.

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
Name: Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing since: June 16, 2008</B>

m_0a33ab29d8560c5bc828d7070c385a9e.jpg
Here are the ht., wt., specifics for Caylee
Characteristics

Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3 to 3.5 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 40 lbs.
Birth mark on left shoulder/arm

That's what I'm curious about. Planting anything like this won't prove Casey's guilt. It proves that there's a dress in a particular area.

The only reason I could see someone doing this is if they have first hand knowledge that this is in the vicinity of Caylee's body.

Or if they are trying to keep the search in that area because the body is elsewhere.:confused:

I just had a thought about the dress finding. Since the dress was found outside then is it possible that the tag got smudged or something and the dress actually says "S" instead of "6"

Yes, I understand that, but have we seen all the photo's ?.

There is a link a few pages back to the photo of Caylee wearing "A" Mickey Mouse dress - according to a report from David Lohr the dress that was found is supposed to be "identical" to the one in that photo - but it's a size 6

The dress Caylee is wearing in the photo is obviously not a size 6

I looked to see exactly which day. From NG this is what the date is about the discovery.

Monday Oct. 13, 2008 8:42 PM ET - We're just learning that Texas-based Equusearch discovers a child's size 6 Mickey Mouse dress near the Orlando International Airport last night.
http://topics.cnn.com/topics/casey_anthony

Now we have this one after the NG show:

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing (snipped)
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

The email about one discovery of a dress was on Saturday and the other was on Sunday. Maybe it was a mistake of the actual day of discovery by NG? either way it is confusing.

Someone needed to pressure her to do the right thing. It is the only time in this entire case she has done the right thing now that I think about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

By the way, I don't think she does things out of the "kindness of her heart" anymore than Casey does. Doesn't appear to be the A fam way.

Hi Seriously. I enjoy reading your posts. Re: the A fam, can we please leave George out. My heart is breaking for him. I don't know how he has survived in that house with a domineering wife and a thieving, lying, abusive daughter. How he has kept his sanity is beyond me. I dream of him, in the future, enjoying the rest of his life with a lovely, normal woman. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back