Nancy Grace 10-14

Was it? The 'no bond' is in connection with the charges on which she was indicted today.

Does this mean an automatic revocation of the bond on the prior charges?

Not sure I understand your question, but the charges she was out on bond for have not been dropped. Had Casey fled, the bondsmen would be out $500,000.

Was it? The 'no bond' is in connection with the charges on which she was indicted today.

Does this mean an automatic revocation of the bond on the prior charges?
I thought pretty much if I understood what TP said on his thread ages ago.

I do not think LE had any part in the hand off today and here is why. FAA "no fly" rules would apply to LE as well as the media unless the airspace had been cleared previously for the sole purpose of LE use. I do not think there was enough time to coordinate that, meaning that it seems like a big risk to take on LE's part to try and arrange a transfer in an area where they know they could not get air support, if needed. What if the car had just pulled over and KC took off full sprint into the woods? No helicopter would be able to pursue. I do not think LE wanted her anywhere near the airport. I think there is more to this story, either Blink is right that the Bondsman did it to separate the two (however, it astounds me they would allow the 2 to be in a car alone in the first place), or there was another plan that was foiled. Not sure what that is, but in the Anthony world, it doesn't have to make logical sense.

It was reported that JB left his office about half an hour before KC left with CA. And KC had then phoned to ask for an extension to 5:30pm, which was granted. She then left with CA around 3:30pm and the the great switch followed.
So where did JB go? Maybe Cindy and Casey went to run some errands. I never knew this was allowed until I heard the home confinement manager's testimony.

I don't think it was a game. I think the bondsman called Cindy while she was driving Casey home and told her they were revoking the bond and needed to take Casey into custody. Cindy agreed to meet them under the overpass so the helicopters couldn't get it on film. That's all. No game, just circumstances.

I agree! :clap::clap:

If this was an attempt to flee Cindy and the the person in the get away car would be arrested also.

It was reported that JB left his office about half an hour before KC left with CA. And KC had then phoned to ask for an extension to 5:30pm, which was granted. She then left with CA around 3:30pm and the the great switch followed.

That is the part that is hinky as heck to me.

Sorry to disagree. Not contingent on being returned to custody. Contingent, as far as the courts are concerned, on her making all of her mandatory court appearances. There wasn't one today. Now, like LP's bond, it may have had a contractual provision that if there were further arrests, that the bond could be revoked at the sole option of the bail bondsman.
Yup...that's the way I understood it to be.

Don't know for sure who was driving the grey SUV. All we know is undercover LEOs immediately cut it off and took KC into their blue sedan. Why would they do that right out in traffic and on the streets if they knew the grey SUV was going to take KC to the OSCO station? Obviously, they didn't know that. That's why they cut off the grey SUV.

Yep. Why not follow to the station? There is a reason, imo.

I thought he said that. Doh!!! Can we tell how new he is. :doh:

Baez surely made no friends with the WFTV TV crew after tossing them out of his office. Did anyone see that the reporters on that channel were all refering to him as a "rookie" attorney? They also had a segment about his other cases..did anyone get to see it?

I do not think LE had any part in the hand off today and here is why. FAA "no fly" rules would apply to LE as well as the media unless the airspace had been cleared previously for the sole purpose of LE use. I do not think there was enough time to coordinate that, meaning that it seems like a big risk to take on LE's part to try and arrange a transfer in an area where they know they could not get air support, if needed. What if the car had just pulled over and KC took off full sprint into the woods? No helicopter would be able to pursue. I do not think LE wanted her anywhere near the airport. I think there is more to this story, either Blink is right that the Bondsman did it to separate the two (however, it astounds me they would allow the 2 to be in a car alone in the first place), or there was another plan that was foiled. Not sure what that is, but in the Anthony world, it doesn't have to make logical sense.
Hello AriesGodofWar. I'm Themis, Greek Goddess of Order, Social Control and Justice. I am the fore-runner of "Blind Justice."

Sorry to disagree. Not contingent on being returned to custody. Contingent, as far as the courts are concerned, on her making all of her mandatory court appearances. There wasn't one today. Now, like LP's bond, it may have had a contractual provision that if there were further arrests, that the bond could be revoked at the sole option of the bail bondsman.

Okay, forgive my sloppy wording. Returning a client to custody and revoking the bond is in the best interest of the bonding companies when a client is about to be charged with a non-bondable offense.

Don't know for sure who was driving the grey SUV. All we know is undercover LEOs immediately cut it off and took KC into their blue sedan. Why would they do that right out in traffic and on the streets if they knew the grey SUV was going to take KC to the OSCO station? Obviously, they didn't know that. That's why they cut off the grey SUV.

ITA. Clearly they had no idea who was driving the grey vehicle.

I was simply responding to Blink34, who'd indicated as follows

"But the bondsman did not take her into custody, also, there is a "serving" of that warrant.. I do not believe for a second the bondsman would take a chance like that given these circumstances. Remember- the warrant was SEALED... "
go here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2818444#post2818444

My only point was that LE did not, at that precise moment when they intervened and took her from the grey vehicle, have to take Casey into custody and serve her. I simply meant that if it was the bail bondsman driving that vehicle, and had LE known they were bringing Casey in, she could have been served and taken into custody upon her arrival at OSCO.

That just adds to the theory that it wasn't a legitimate excursion. If KC called to extend her appointment with her attorney, then she should have stayed until 5:00 p.m. at JB's office, yet at 3:30 p.m., CA picked her up. :waitasec:

Yeah, I specifically remember the time it was reported because when I heard it, I started laughing about what KC could do for two hours--get her hair done? Nails? Facial? Pack? lol Then the chase started...and I was amazed.

That just adds to the theory that it wasn't a legitimate excursion. If KC called to extend her appointment with her attorney, then she should have stayed until 5:00 p.m. at JB's office, yet at 3:30 p.m., CA picked her up. :waitasec:

I agree, and additionally, Nejame said on NG that he could not "confirm" the "custody" scenario and that he had not talked to CA.. I took that as the "don't ask me"..

I do agree with you in theory, absolutely, however, a simple act can change, in the event they did not take her into actual custody, and let's say, she figured out she was going to the pokey for the last time. And decides to fling herself out at te first light.

Other issue was CA, she was infuriated, like she had "been had"
not like OMG they just arrested my daugter.. jes saying.

She goes from Bonded to Fugitive in a heartbeat, potentially. You are right, I just see the risk asessment scenario. It's all risk and no reward to me?

My point is that IF it were the bondsman driving the grey vehicle, as some here speculate, and had LE known it was the bondsman driving the grey vehicle, I believe LE would have allowed the bondsman to drive her in. I cannot imagine that LE would be worried that the bondsman would allow her to flee. Wouldn't make sense, would it? Frankly, I think LE would have been relieved to not have had to deal with it, and why on earth would the bondsman have allowed her to flee while in their custody. See what I mean? No risk.

But the bondsman did not take her into custody, also, there is a "serving" of that warrant.. I do not believe for a second the bondsman would take a chance like that given these circumstances. Remember- the warrant was SEALED...

I think all of this was pre planned w/bail bondsman and LE. When the grey SUV left did Cindy follow it? How far did it go after the switch before it was stopped? I ask because I wonder if Cindy didn't want to be the one to hand her daughter over so the bondsman did it for her. They also didn't want it filmed and it wasn't.

well i guess the two A's wanted some mother daughter time alone maybe go shopping or hey maybe go do some of the searching on there own, they probably had the thought oh well theres aready a warrent out for my arrest so if the revoke my house arrest so what its gonna be anyhow so i think they were trying to have some quality time together to search for caylee *cough*

Yep. Why not follow to the station? There is a reason, imo.

LE may not have been aware of what was happening or they may have decided it was their responsibility to take Casey into their custody ASAP. I really think people are trying to turn this into more than it really was. One way or another, Casey was going to be arrested, this just happened to be the way it went down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back