Nancy Grace -10/3/08 - Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks to everyone who is posting what is going on. My 3 boys are wild tonight, so I am hiding in my garage with my laptop!!
Oh my goodness. Well, boys will be boys. lol!
Never let them see you sweat, Lovejac.:)

I guess he's given up on the "dumpster theory"? Well, this time...I agree with him. I think she dumped her in lake, from a bridge...into alligator infested waters.

I'm guessing a pond or a lake as well -

I also think she waited her down with something

I wonder if anything heavy from the Anthony home is misssing?

What's happening on NG now? Are the still talking about the case? No bombshells tonight?

Did anyone else hear this?
I have DVR...tonE said, "She actually, um, used to say that she didn't..that she was getting ready to not live at her house anymore with her child."

Thanks. You can't tell from that statement whether she was or wasn't planning to leave Caylee behind. Casey's friends all seem to have such strange ways of talking.

Rehashing AL interview of CA's quote to him about KC: "I hope you're rich because she's going to leave you high and dry"...and KC tells CA to "Shutup", then they left his apt for the last time.

Oh I must of heard it wrong. Boy I am confused with alot of these tidbits.

Yeah me too....

The story about the witness seeing the pontiac is being related to us 3rd or 4th hand - I wish we could read her "exact" statement

I'm guessing a pond or a lake as well -

I also think she waited her down with something

I wonder if anything heavy from the Anthony home is misssing?
Well...You and I definitely see this one the same way. I believe that a suitcase and at least one paver are missing.

tony said " she actually, um. used to say that she didn't, that she was getting ready to NOT LIVE AT HER HOUSE ANYMORE WITH HRE CHILD.

so it could be taken that they are not going to live at the house.

Or that she was moving out without her child.

You can bet Casey won't take the stand.

But all her lying statements will come in and it will be "as if" Casey is on the stand - they will CRUCIFY her.:crossfingers:

Oh I must of heard it wrong. Boy I am confused with alot of these tidbits.
While NG said that she didn't...you can clearly see the sticker of the shamrock in her back window which would have been visible to that driver. I think NG might have it backwards.

Dr. Perper - Very difficult to find a body in a landfill but there are instruments which can go several feet into the ground.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild_Witch
Back