Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Also, does anyone know where all the cell phone ping experts are tonight?

You know if he is not, then he is the one who rolled over.

Might be...I just read in the Orlando Sentinel that G and C were interviewed by LE yesterday, Lee today.

Wonder if that seperation is because??? I'd like to think that someone in that family would speak up and tell the truth.

Wasn't there some talk on this thread tonight about casey possibly using a taxi??? or am I losing my mind?

There has been talk about a cab/taxi but so far no link. There was however a cell ping that led to a phone number to a taxi cab company, on this thread.

What's your question.

you were the one I was looking for actually!!

I remember some talk today about casey and a taxi, can't remember where. I was just on the cell phone ping thread and someone posted info on some of cell phone # that weren't identified yet and she found a # connected to a taxi. what do you think?

Might be...I just read in the Orlando Sentinel that G and C were interviewed by LE yesterday, Lee today.

Wonder if that seperation is because??? I'd like to think that someone in that family would speak up and tell the truth.
Could this have been the time they were told to clear their schedules for next Tuesday's visit to the GJ? How hard that must have been for them to hear.

I understood him to say that the manager saw the car at Amscott at 7am. KC picked it up sometime after that and drove it to her mother's (where she picked up the chicken and ice pops) and made a call to JCPennys. She then left the house and was between pings for 15 minutes near the airport and then drove the car back to Amscott and called Tony to pick her up. As I remember, Tony lived only 1/2 mile from Amscot so she probably walked there in the morning after spending the night with him. This puzzle about the car is now making sense to me.

Not 1/2 mile - 3.5 miles

7501 E Colonial Dr to 3847 Sutton Pl Blvd = 3.1 or 3.5 mi depending on which map service is use.

I remember some talk today about casey and a taxi, can't remember where. I was just on the cell phone ping thread and someone posted info on some of cell phone # that weren't identified yet and she found a # connected to a taxi. what do you think?
I thought that the convo was earlier tonight if that helps.

I don't put much stock in the taxi thing, I think that they might have got that confused with the taxi trip to party at fusian. Nothing was stated on the NG show tonight about a taxi.

I talked to muzicman tonight and I am going to work on a few more maps later this morning on different dates.

Does anyone understand what LP is saying about KC going back to Tony's house at 10am?

The manager reported that the car was at amscot at 7am

Is LP saying that she left the car at amscott & then went back & drove to Tony's house?

I have a problem with this scenario. How could Caysee get into her parent*s home in the AM if Cindy hadn*t left for work yet, and George hadn*t got up after working the night shift (3pm to 11:30 or 12pm shift)?

Not 1/2 mile - 3.5 miles

7501 E Colonial Dr to 3847 Sutton Pl Blvd = 3.1 or 3.5 mi depending on which map service is use.

Thanks for the correction. I thought I heard early on in the case that he lived close to Amscot, so why did she call him to pick her up when she could have walked.

I don't put much stock in the taxi thing, I think that they might have got that confused with the taxi trip to party at fusian. Nothing was stated on the NG show tonight about a taxi.

I talked to muzicman tonight and I am going to work on a few more maps later this morning on different dates.

Okay, thanks Georgia! I am in awe of you and the others that understand the pings and locations! I wish I had something to offer but I am confused just looking at the #'s. Thanks for all you do!!

I have a problem with this scenario. How could Caysee get into her parent*s home in the AM if Cindy hadn*t left for work yet, and George hadn*t got up after working the night shift (3pm to 11:30 or 12pm shift)?

Hmmm, very interesting thought!

Maybe she went to LA's house, don't he live within the ping area of the A's house. (just guessing)

I would guess CA had gone to work but GA had not gone to work.

http://trip1.golynx.com/ntp/en/?#result_mark

A City of Orlando city bus picks up on the corner of 7500 E. Colonial Drive and Goldenrod at 7:24 am and has pickups all day long. She wouldn't have had to have a ride OR call a cab. Just hop on the bus. Hopefully if the buses are like most are they have surveillance video and can see if she is on one. (I hope the link works, I've not done that before.)

FYI- The Amscot address is 7501 E. Colonial Dr.

Maybe she went to LA's house, don't he live within the ping area of the A's house. (just guessing)

They are very close to each other but that would mean she would have had to take toiletries/clothes with her to shower clean up etc. at LA house, but it is possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back