Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

That has always been my theory. I searched the docs but did not find if the spare tire was in the trunk or not. I could have missed it though. JMO.

If the Tire is missing then the "space" would have been available

Somebody posted a photo of a "pontiac Sunfire" trunk & Caylee could have fit in that space.

Was there any comunication between Casey & George on or around the 15th when the car was picked up?

Maybe she told him..."Caylee's dead & she's in the trunk...I don't know what to do"

Somebody should start a New thread so we can go back to the begining of this case & re-examine the evidence & apply it to what we know now.

Back to basic Sleuthing

Everyone is so wrapped up in the search & all the squabbling maybe it would help to take a fresh look at the case & start from square one...!!

I have said something about the Anthony's yard numerous times on here, and so did people who called in NG early on. But all the guests on the show and mostly everyone on here kept saying the yard has been cleared. So then I went to water, but now that TES used sonar, I went to the landfill. This case is sooo confusing, its ashame the person that holds all the info doesnt speak!

KC had blown 2 tires out just a few weeks before, correct?

Is there a spare-tire well in the car? I do not know.

Yes, there is and Yes Caylee could fit in it, and yes, it would shut with her in it. Yes the trunk could be opened and nothing be seen by anyone unless they opened the spare tire compartment, which GA and the tow yard guy did not do at the tow yard. There are pictures here on WS of the same make and model Pontiac with pictures of the spare tire well and measurements too. I had asked all these questions at the begining and a WSer that has the same car uploaded the pics.

Dr. Perper stated that a reason for the car to still be stinking is because the body had been in there for a long time, not just a day to two. Fine. But, what about the fluids from the body that are saturated in the carpeting and maybe dried up in the spare tire well? Wouldn't the decomp. fluids continue to stink in a closed trunk? Not to mention the odor penetrating everything in the trunk.

Like cigarette smoke, the smell stays forever even though the smoker is long gone because it is embedded in everything.

If the Tire is missing then the "space" would have been available

Somebody posted a photo of a "pontiac Sunfire" trunk & Caylee could have fit in that space.

Was there any comunication between Casey & George on or around the 15th when the car was picked up?

Maybe she told him..."Caylee's dead & she's in the trunk...I don't know what to do"

Somebody should start a New thread so we can go back to the begining of this case & re-examine the evidence & apply it to what we know now.

Back to basic Sleuthing

Everyone is so wrapped up in the search & all the squabbling maybe it would help to take a fresh look at the case & start from square one...!!

There is a thread here somewhere, as this was my theory from the begining. I don't remeber if it is in General Discussion Threads or where, but if we want to start over with what we know now, start a thread. Let's go.

The other statement that resonates with me is before that during the 1st jail call with CA, the Perp says, "You don’t know what my involvement is and stuff"

This really bothers me. Is it because her parents were just keeping an open mind and entertaining the possibility she had done something -- she was pi$$ed they don't blindly believe her or, do they know something she is alluding to?

Casey: You don’t know what my involvement is and stuff?
snip
Cindy: I don’t know what your involvement is, sweetheart. You’re not telling me where she’s at.
Casey: Because I don’t ****ing know where she’s at. Are you kidding me?

Yes....I know exactly what you mean.

That entire exchange was odd...!!

At the very least the Anthony's know more than they're saying.

I always thought they were lying during the GVS interview when Cindy gave her a tour of the back yard & George explained the gas can incident.

I mean come on.....With everything going on in that house at that time why would Cindy stop to WASH KC's pants?

And if they smelled as bad as they did why not just throw them away?

Dr. Perper stated that a reason for the car to still be stinking is because the body had been in there for a long time, not just a day to two. Fine. But, what about the fluids from the body that are saturated in the carpeting and maybe dried up in the spare tire well? Wouldn't the decomp. fluids continue to stink in a closed trunk? Not to mention the odor penetrating everything in the trunk.

Like cigarette smoke, the smell stays forever even though the smoker is long gone because it is embedded in everything.

True. You can wash the carpet the seats, the smell stays no matter what. It's embedded in the very fibers.

That has always been my theory. I searched the docs but did not find if the spare tire was in the trunk or not. I could have missed it though. JMO.

Crazy thought.

What if CA discovered Caylee in the spare tire wheel well and buried her?

CA had sent GA off to work that day to stay and clean up. In removing items from the car and cleaning up, the car stunk according to LA -- Caylee was found hidden in the wheel well.

Remember, GA testified he was pacing and CA cried out, we lost her, we lost her. GA asked lost what? CA said Caylee.

Firstly, given what was going on, why did GA ask lost what? --- doh! but why was CA the one to say we lost her?

Did CA discover Caylee's remains and being the one to clear things up, did so, so KC does not know where she is and -- thus KC stabs -- CA does not know what KC's involvement is?

CA is always cleaning up KC's mess and keeps GA out of it. Maybe her passion and drive to seed that Caylee is alive is she is trying to clean up this mess as well.

Yes....I know exactly what you mean.

That entire exchange was odd...!!

At the very least the Anthony's know more than they're saying.

I always thought they were lying during the GVS interview when Cindy gave her a tour of the back yard & George explained the gas can incident.

I mean come on.....With everything going on in that house at that time why would Cindy stop to WASH KC's pants?

And if they smelled as bad as they did why not just throw them away?

Exactly. Who washes dress slacks anyway? If they smelled like human decom and CA knew for sure, she couldn't send them to the cleaners nor could she just throw them away because the tow yard might have inventoried what they could see in the car.

There is a thread here somewhere, as this was my theory from the begining. I don't remeber if it is in General Discussion Threads or where, but if we want to start over with what we know now, start a thread. Let's go.

I Like your theory too

I'm ready for bed right now but if you want to start the thread I'll be all over it tomorrow.....I'm not sure how to start one

If not we can try & find the old one

This will be good because I don't think we had all the "Ping" info back when this was being discussed.

Anyway...Goodnight & I''l be looking for the thread tomorrow

I think it was transference just like the tarps in the Scott Peterson case. In this case it could be anything other than Caylee.

Very true, I was thinking more of Caylee's clothing, not Caylee. It would really be stupid for Casey to do that, but I have long sense given up trying to make sense of anything Casey or the A family, for that matter does!

Crazy thought.

What if CA discovered Caylee in the spare tire wheel well and buried her?

CA had sent GA off to work that day to stay and clean up. In removing items from the car and cleaning up, the car stunk according to LA -- Caylee was found hidden in the wheel well.

Remember, GA testified he was pacing and CA cried out, we lost her, we lost her. GA asked lost what? CA said Caylee.

Firstly, given what was going on, why did GA ask lost what? --- doh! but why was CA the one to say we lost her?

Did CA discover Caylee's remains and being the one to clear things up, did so, so KC does not know where she is and -- thus KC stabs -- CA does not know what KC's involvement is?

CA is always cleaning up KC's mess and keeps GA out of it. Maybe her passion and drive to seed that Caylee is alive is she is trying to clean up this mess as well.

Very plausible. In my heart of hearts, I have never thought KC disposed of Caylee. I have always thought she probably left that dirty work to someone else, and from what we know of the A's now,it seems CA has been the one to clean up after KC more times than one. CA or GA or LA, I am of the opinion that KC had help and I do not see any of KC's good time buddies assisting her in any way, shape or form to dispose of Caylee's body. JMO.

Does anyone know if LE are obligated to give the Anthony's the results of the testing done on the carpet? The stain? I know what Cindy keeps babbling about are the preliminary results. LE went to them with those and it wasn't good enough.

When she kept screaming about LE not following up on tips, sightings etc. I figured LE had evidence that Caylee was dead and that's why they aren't looking for a live Caylee anymore. I'm sure (not 100%) if that stain is decomp. fluid they know if it's Caylee's. LE didn't have the results of that back yet.

This so-called joke of a press conference imo is simply to bash LE and say that she's out there. They are not following up on tips. In turn LE would have to go public with that info which they are not. Little do the Anthony's know this imo.

Exactly. Who washes dress slacks anyway? If they smelled like human decom and CA knew for sure, she couldn't send them to the cleaners nor could she just throw them away because the tow yard might have inventoried what they could see in the car.

YES

And if she threw them away they would still be sitting in the trash cans outside her house until trash pick up so she knew that LE would be able to get them anyway.

And like you said she probably assumed that they were inventoried at the Tow Yard - If George or Cindy took them & "Disposed" of them away from the house they would have a lot of explaining to do to LE

George Was a Cop - He knows these things

No kidding! I thought CA said she washed the pants because they smelled like smoke, but they threw away the stuffed animals because they smelled like smoke.

IIRC CA said she washed the pants because they smelled like the car (i.e., "a damn dead body")

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back