Nancy Grace - 11/7/08 Friday

doctor talking about how memory of smells can make you physically sick

Talking about mind/body connection in regards to GA yacking..

I wonder why would GA automatically think Caylee was in the trunk?

For those who know, is there really that big of a difference between dead animal vs. dead human smells?

I wonder why would GA automatically think Caylee was in the trunk?

I know because they supposedly didn't even know about Caylee yet. He must have had a clue to be thinking in that direction.

I'm a bit late tonight. It's difficult listening to the audio of George after reading the transcript..................

I know because they supposedly didn't even know about Caylee yet. He must have had a clue to be thinking in that direction.

Didn't he also tell the wrecker guy that is grandaughter is missing but they found his daughter? This part utterly confuses me.

That's creepy and it makes you wonder, what they "really" think about their daughter.

I think when George threw up, in that instance, is when he knew in his heart that Caylee was gone, that was the defining moment.

For those who know, is there really that big of a difference between dead animal vs. dead human smells?
That's what I've been told by people in the medical profession, Animal is stinky but it doesn't linger like human and doesn't cling to anything that has been near it (not even touched by it).

Here'a a non-medical example. A woman in one of my classes lived in an apartment building where someone died. The family was giving away his possessions and she took a plastic plant. She could NOT get red of the decomp smell and she threw out the plant - and then it was all over he apartment and she had trouble getting rid of it. The body had NEVER been in her apartemnt, yet her apartment smelled like decomp.

When I read the transcript, and George said, "Please don't let this be my Caylee," God that part gets me!!! He reallly whispers it in the audio. It truly breaks my heart. No matter what perception people have of George, that should make everyone feel so bad for him.

I didn't realize they released the AUDIO of George's interview. Was that also released the day of the doc dump?

I'm a bit late tonight. It's difficult listening to the audio of George after reading the transcript..................

I agree, although he does sound far more composed than I had imagined by reading the text.

I caught that too. I wonder how much they'd tried to locate Casey before picking up the car or did most of that come afterward?

One thing that does drive me a bit batty is how he keeps using his name..me as a grandfather, me as GA..it drives me crazy..I do feel bad for him though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back