Nancy Grace: 2009.08.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why isn't RC following up on these inconsistencies, e.g., the dream with a party and 4 folks? It is as if RC wants to believe MC and not believe that family/friends have done something -- just believe Hayleigh is out there and alive, to keep hope alive. Face it and confront MC.

IMHO, there is no logical or rational or sane answer to this....so I am without words....

I was so hoping Ron would man up....I was wrong.....:mad:

It's not like they didn't know these would be the questions. His attorney honestly felt it would be OK for Ron to just say, "well, gee whiz I don't know nuttin bout no ploygraphing, let's just talk about Haleigh". Come on, so what are they trying to do? I was wondering if it was throw her under the bus but he didn't that I saw. Course the facts were put out there on national TV so he didn't need to do a lot. Everyone heard how mnay polys she failed and what the examiner thinks she was lying about so RC didn't really need to help set the stage. But I expected him to nudge Misty or her brother under the bus. Otherwise what is the purpose of this appearance, now?

Course I stopped watching after the tricycle story. God that woman is annoying. I remember why I never watch her.

How does anyone "normalize" RC's responses about the fact his wife is lying about every aspect of his daughter going missing? What is the attorney planning to say to "explain" why none of that really bothers Ron and he doesn't want to talk or think about it? It's perfectly fine that his wife lies every time she opens her mouth and likely knows what happened to his "heart"-you know, not really his concern, let LE worry about it. I don't really see this story flying with any audience with an IQ over 50.

OK I was looking for more than "I don't know" and looking all confusilated.....

I have a quick question, if you put someone on ignore then do you not see their posts anymore? How does that work, because I am really wanting to say what I think, but I really want to stay out of trouble . TIA .

Even Misty contradicts Misty...and RC's behavior contradicts the rational behavior of an innocent, loving Father. You do NOT sleep with the woman who is lying about your daughter's disappearance! You DON'T.

The ME Just said that she'd be skeletonized if she was left in the elements and when they showed him again, he looked like he had been crying or trying not to cry. I can't even begin to fathom how to explain how I feel about it - like, perhaps he does realize something is wrong with Misty's story but just believes that SHE doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't know. I'm at a loss.

Oh this burns me so bad!! HE wants closure...not HaLeigh needs to be found. HOW SELFISH!!!!! Self centered ad self serving......and the rest of your drivel makes no sense. It's all about Ron and always about Ron and never will be about HaLeigh.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

POTD

Ditto for MC. They know, they are in denial.

Why in the WORLD does Ron need to make a plea to the public when all he has to do is look across the darn table in the morning and ask MISTY?!?!?! This is ridiculous....

There is not one shred of doubt now, after hearing him tonight, with all the excuses for Misty's lies....that he is involved just as much, if not MORE than she is....

I posted this downstairs, but I'm starting to believe Ron hasn't got anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and always have been on the fence. Good job tonight Nancy Grace.

What I'm seeing, call me dumb, is I believe this is a concerted effort to rally around Ron and support him, help him see what's going on. It's obvious he wants to believe Misty, but like he said, "let them fry no matter who it hurts". He was also asked point blank if that includes Misty. Good answers Ron. He appears truthful and to the point to me.

I believe these talking heads have come together to help Ron see the light that Misty knows more than what she's saying. The polygrapher was right on target, believable and knowledgeable. I think this particular show was done for Ron's benefit solely. Help him see the light of day.

I also am inclining to believe LE may have contacted these players notifying them somethings coming down the pipe soon and Ron will need support and guidance through this Hell he's getting ready to have to face.

He appears to really stand by what Misty told him that she awoke and found Haleigh gone and back door propped open. He says til evidence shows him differently, he's believing her.

It's looking like Ron is going to get a double Whammy. Lord help him, if he is innocent. Won't be long now, things are changing quickly.

If Tommy says that Misty is trying to pass the blame onto someone else does that mean he thinks she is guilty?

Misty or Ron. Misty is obviously willing to throw anyone to the wolves to save Ron or herself. JMO

Why in the WORLD does Ron need to make a plea to the public when all he has to do is look across the darn table in the morning and ask MISTY?!?!?! This is ridiculous....

There is not one shred of doubt now, after hearing him tonight, with all the excuses for Misty's lies....that he is involved just as much, if not MORE than she is....

MORE. :furious: He put HaLeigh in Misty's care and now he has married her and will not stop supporting her. there is a reason for that...the only one for him...CRA...cover Ron's *advertiser censored**

Even Misty contradicts Misty...and RC's behavior contradicts the rational behavior of an innocent, loving Father. You do NOT sleep with the woman who is lying about your daughter's disappearance! You DON'T.

The vast vast vast majority of couples that go through the loss of a child end up splitting up from the stress, and blaming of each other even if it was no one's fault.

In cases where a parent was "negligent", or at least present when the child died those stats go up even more due to the blaming issue.

To marry the person that was with your child and is not helping to find your child and is bringing suspicion upon you...... well that is just baffling.

Bottom Line:

RC still protecting M.
M still protecting RC.

I posted this downstairs, but I'm starting to believe Ron hasn't got anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and always have been on the fence. Good job tonight Nancy Grace.

What I'm seeing, call me dumb, is I believe this is a concerted effort to rally around Ron and support him, help him see what's going on. It's obvious he wants to believe Misty, but like he said, "let them fry no matter who it hurts". He was also asked point blank if that includes Misty. Good answers Ron. He appears truthful and to the point to me.

I believe these talking heads have come together to help Ron see the light that Misty knows more than what she's saying. The polygrapher was right on target, believable and knowledgeable. I think this particular show was done for Ron's benefit solely. Help him see the light of day.

I also am inclining to believe LE may have contacted these players notifying them somethings coming down the pipe soon and Ron will need support and guidance through this Hell he's getting ready to have to face.

He appears to really stand by what Misty told him that she awoke and found Haleigh gone and back door propped open. He says til evidence shows him differently, he's believing her.

It's looking like Ron is going to get a double Whammy. Lord help him, if he is innocent. Won't be long now, things are changing quickly.

I am sorry, I totally disagree on all points.

I feel like he is involved also. Why else would he stick up for Misty? Or maybe its Misty sticking up for him.

Wow, Marc K. certainly doesn't have any difficulty seeing Louis Ross as guilty based on his failed polygraph - guess it helps to be a young white female . . . JMO

Well, I have to give him kudos for appearing on TV.

I thought it was interesting when both Nancy and Eleanor Dixon pointed out that if Misty was covering up for someone else, it obviously isn't her family. I believe the terminology was "she's already given that one up."

So then, if Misty is lying, and both LE and these private tests indicate that she is - who is she covering for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen