Nancy Grace 8.26.08

Psychologist: Social-apathy best describes CA due to her lack of any close bonds with the people around her including her own child. People with social-apathy can not bear boredom of lack or stimuli. They are empty vessals.

WDBO Radio Host - Casey really does not want to be seen...running to her car..eerie today she was wearing a tee with Caylee's picture on it even with all the evidence that came out today...eerie.

anyone think that LP could threaten bond revokal unless Casey talks?

Now we know what Casey was doing when she was supposed to be at work.
She was doing other men.:woohoo:

anyone think that LP could threaten bond revokal unless Casey talks?
I was under the impression he didn't need a reason to revoke it and I don't think a threat would do any good, she'll just tell more lies. MOO

Now we know what Casey was doing when she was supposed to be at work.
She was doing other men.:woohoo:

Wow, if you look at the timelines, she was going from one man to another.

She never had TIME to work..........

Clip of George reciting CA's words to him in jail: "Dad, she's safe." "She knows who has her."

Can LP BH revoke his bond? LP: It is up to his nephew. If he decides to revoke it, yes he can. It is not normally something done because bondsman's job is to free people from jail not consider guilt or innocence. He does not think his nephew will do that.

Leonard: Tony Padilla has control of the bond, and if HE decides to revoke it then it will be revoked. But Leonard doesn't "think he will do that; no".

Another life ruined by Casey. To lose a job, no, a CAREER like that in today's economy is a big blow.

He ruined his own life by lying, IMHO. He should have known he would be found out and once his credibility is ruined he's of no use to LE, they could never trust him. which makes me wonder WHY he would lie?? No doubt he understands computers and that LE can find anything that's been posted online and that everything Casey and her crew was doing was on myspace.

I was under the impression he didn't need a reason to revoke it and I don't think a threat would do any good, she'll just tell more lies. MOO

He can revoke it just because he "changed his mind" if he wants to.....he does not need a reason. I honestly hope that is what happens, as I feel the attorney USED their kindness and money to get what HE wanted, not what was best for Caylee.

Baez in my opinion doesn't give a "bakers damn" about Caylee..........JUST CASEY..........I have a funny feeling about this.

I want to know how did Casey get that attorney and WHO is paying him?

LP just said on NG that he does not think that TP would revoke the bond that he's "in the business of getting people out" and that it would be up to him but he wouldn't expect so.

Leonard: Tony Padilla has control of the bond, and if HE decides to revoke it then it will be revoked. But Leonard doesn't "think he will do that; no".
Uh, does anyone else cry foul? Isn't that what they said they'd do all along if they didn't find Caylee in a week? I thought this was all about finding Caylee, and it had nothing to do with Casey's guilt or innocence anyway...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back