Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

He mentions the "Production Company"... I think this is talked about on the bond thread

Area Code 615 is an area code in Tennessee that covers the city of Nashville
What production company is in Nashville area?

area code is nashvilole tenn???

LP on.............about an hour before bond posted, he was called asked if Casey was a flight risk and he said no..............615 area code is a booking company, movie rights, etc. in Nashville, TN.

whoa Leonard dropped the bomb about the bond saying maybe a production company-

Are you kidding me? A production company? Really?!?! I dont think I can take this anymore.

If I was feeling better I would get my behind up to orlando to search this weekend. Please, whoever is able, go search for this little angel. Help Caylee find the truth.

I really think Leonard knows more about everything

Dr. K on... talking about the chloroform.. saying you can buy it for legitimate uses. Average person cannot walk into store and get it. It is a known carcinogen.

There are always strings attached. Nobody puts out that kind of money unless they are expecting something in return for their investment.

whoa Leonard dropped the bomb about the bond saying maybe a production company-

That was his IMPRESSION, he didn't say for sure, he didn't know WHO he was talking to, only that it came from a 615 area code which is Nashville, TN

CA looked up Chloroform and HOW TO USE IT. (Mike Brooks)

Wow I am speechless!

I just font understand… people are willing to out money to spring this girl out but not willing to out money to find CAYLEE

Violated Casey's constitutional rights? What about Caylee's rights?
I am watching NG and the clips of Casey PRISSING out her door! I do not see how anyone can swing their hips like that and not dislocate them!

Press Corp Media? I am going to look them up and email them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJULE09
Back