Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No more searches!!!

All of the cards in KCs hands!!!

There's Leonard!!

Anyone else think they are going to arrest her tomorrow night like they did last Friday? I'd love to see that again!

I hope they talk about the dad and dismiss the Jesus guy

50 years wow… We can only wish… Wow I wonder what IS going through her mind… did Casey really think she was never going to get caught?

At least we know for sure that AMY is not defending Casey…
I read that Amy worked for a cruise line…

I work for a cruise line and one thing I know is that they dont make much and they save every little penny so for this woman to have robbed her … I know Amy is pissed off

Let me tell you Nancy is finally asking better questions

NG just said she faces up to 50 years? That isn't true. No one faces that amount of time on check fraud. 5 years on each count, does not mean five years consecutively. She would serve it all at the same time.
Does she have to sensationalize everything?

Talking about what the family does in the house again... Casey in room alone.. FBI came over to ask Anthony's to take Lie Detector Test.. Lee said ok.. the came back in and said no..

NG mad that LP is only mentioning this now..

Commercial. Phewww.

LP on lie detector tests, that is a new bombshell.... LA is more involved than we think

Anyone else think they are going to arrest her tomorrow night like they did last Friday? I'd love to see that again!

I think every Friday at 19:30 during Nancy Grace's show should be designated as offical KC arrest time.:woohoo::woohoo:

Family would not take lie detector tests? why is Leonard P. just coming out with this today???

very telling that NO ONE in the Anthony family will take a lie detector test,.. hmmmmm

She just she faces up to 50 years? That isn't true. No one faces that amount of time on check fraud. 5 years on each count, does not mean five years consecutively. She would serve it all at the same time.
Does she have to sensationalize everything?

not if the judge ordered them to be served consecutively. then she could get a total of 50 years on the check frauds alone, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back