Nancy Grace 9/12/08

They have surveillance tape from Sawgrass

Truth or LE lying to get her to crack????

If they did they would have been based on June 9th. since that was the story day one.

They have surveillance tape from Sawgrass

Truth or LE lying to get her to crack????

They wouldn't have had the tapes- the apts don't keep them that long. He said they keep em for a few days, but it had been a month since she was supposedly there-IMO!

Wow this is the first time I have heard those tapes…
disgusting

makes me think that she realt did meet someone in that apartment steps but maybe its just not who she says it is…

But than again out of all apartment doors why the one door that is the viewing apartment?

I like when he let her go ahead and lie about working at Universal and then said "No, you were fired in 2002"...snap!

I agree LALaw

How can you be so calm when your child is missing. We need video to go with audio.

You are so right SweetMop

LE is doing great, she surely is evil

When my oldest daughter was 3, we lost her in campground with lots of lakes... I had to stay back with two youngest and I was a basket case until my ex found her safely....

It all sounds bad just reading the transcripts, but after hearing this...I just cant understand the calmness. Pure evil, I suppose,

How in God's name did those detectives keep from smacking her teeth out of her head!???? Good grief!

liar, liar, pants on fire

The whole cell phone thing....I didn't realize she first told LE that she left it on her desk at Universal and it was stolen...she even said she reported it to Universal Security...the girl has no shame...no job, no desk, no report....then somehow the story changes to losing her cell phone a J Blanchard Park.

wow the part where she goes

my mom will never forgive… I will never forgive myself that I may never see Caylee again… but I dont want to think that

says it all there… CA would forgive her eventually if she were found alive… but she would not be forgiven at all if found dead

So KC is in pure denial that she is not dead so what you dont know won't hurt you so the day she starts to think she is dead and gone is the day she will break down.

The whole cell phone thing....I didn't realize she first told LE that she left it on her desk at Universal and it was stolen...she even said she reported it to Universal Security...the girl has no shame...no job, no desk, no report....then somehow the story changes to losing her cell phone a J Blanchard Park.
And no conscience

She keeps using the word HONESTLY. Does she know what that word means???

So KC is at home, I thought she was

I don't know if I can sit and listen to evil KC's evil voice tonight or not!
Had a bad day!

(((((SweetMop))))) for your bad day.

I loved Diane D when she was covering M. Jackson and his trial. She was always privy to the good stuff.
Hope it's the same when she subs for NG.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back