Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because who said what on the nancy grace show...and thats why your sticking to what egzactlly RR004

I read a psychiatric term on here. I believe it was 'undoing'. Where the person who lies then undoes the lie. That speaking every day to casey/phone company missing the calls would fit. She has now undone the lie.

Stupid question, but how credible was that post awile back from "Rick" Cindy's older brother? Did anyone ever figure out if he was legit?

If he was, then that story about George throwing his father through the plate glass window is chilling. Especially when you realize that George is the only person to claim to have seen Caylee after the fathers day visit on June 15. he is also the only one to see Casey and the car on June 24th.

Also re: Skull fragments above. I could swear what I read said skull or bone fragments, but I may be wrong and it may be scalp fragments. Still chilling as it means they have absolutely 100% concrete DNA.

I have a question, as a stupid newbie. If a person was going to throw a corpse in a trunk or in a dumpster, wouldn't they put them in a bag, or something? Certainly not exposed so anyone walking by or throwing garbage away would be able to see it...

The more I see, the more I watch, the more I read...I do not think this family is in denial at all...they are very much on the offensive.

I don't even think they are doing all they doing just to protect Casey...I think, after wayyyy too many hours of this all...that they are protecting the ANTHONY'S and the Anthony's only.

There is an anger and arrogance that they do not even bother to disguise and it isn't just lately. From the very beginning there has been this almost frantic "in your face" attitude. Even from early on, every time they seemed to lose CONTROL of the interviews or anything, even minor things...they ramped the anger up and shouted to get off your azzes and help find Caylee.

Just a really obvious & disturbing pattern to me...

7229.jpg

Here's a hug for everyone, I figured it is needed. I too feel so bad for Tim. I sent Nancy a long e mail too just now. I love Nancy and I understand her interviewing technique with Cindy as she didn't want to burn the lines of communication with her.
However, the wrongness with Tim needs to be corrected, and I know Nancy is a stand up Gal and will do sooooo. I encourage everyone here to please send her out thoughts on Tim and anything else that comes to mind to help her for she is an advocate for the missing and victims.

I also told her for over two years how I felt Jane Valez Mitchell is not a good stand in for her. Jane ruins her show. I've never cared for her crude, rude self. Also mention you are from websleuths, I did and I know at one time Nancy use to read here during the Lacy Peterson case. Maybe she'll gain new interest in this site which would only help us further our goals here.

Shoot were becoming famous, might as well have Nancy promoting and believing in us also. We need to get Tim on here, but I know he's pooped out. He looked so darn tire tonight. Shows just how hard he has worked these few days.

Cindy I have a message for you: You may fool some people some of the time, but you ain't foolin all the people all the time. I see right through you and I don't even have to use my spiritual eyes as its too obvious. You Lady have harmed your grandaughter and entire family. You have harmed society and the many caring good people in it like volunteers, LE and concerned citizens. Shame on you. You lie Lady. It's one thing to be hurt, distraught, in denial, but you have far exceeded that at this point showing your true colors and motivating tendacies. Shame. Smack!!!

Hey Kool Look! Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you about Nancy being stand up and correcting herself. Perhaps she will for Tim, but she never apologized for accusing three innocent young men at Duke of raping a lying, nutzoid stripper prostitute. And like you, along with several others on this board, I sent her a very nice letter asking her to apologize to the families of these three young men, but she never did. What really pissed me off, though, was when the facts and DNA started coming out; she continued to accuse them of rape. Talk about getting upset and wanting to stick your foot through the TV!! I totally lost all respect for her after that.

I won’t be holding my breath but, if anyone receives a reply from Nancy in the way of an apology, please post it here on a new thread, and thanks for listening…

Oh no, if you read what C & G say carefully, they have stopped denying that there is a death. They admit there was a body in the car... it just wasn't Caylee's... and somebody else put it in there while the car was at the tow lot.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I'm just waiting for the pronouncement by Cindy that LE actually PLANTED the decomp to frame Casey. It's coming....I can feel it! :crazy:

I am sympathetic to the police, too. In their experience, they thought, story doesn't add up, leads have been bogus, to us she seems guilty, we believe she knows the child has expired. Then they just kept trying to get it out of her. I know their experience was telling them that and they must have sincerely believed that. But I can imagine the grandmother's extreme frustration when the investigation seemed to totally become a murder investigation and no longer the same tenacity and energy given to the search for Caylee as a living person out there. Just in case that is true even if Casey can't give a coherent story.

The grandmother wouldn't be FRUSTRATED if she used her time in front of the media to talk about Caylee & STOPPED commenting about Casey completely.

If asked about Casey, Cindy should say only this: "We love Casey & we will support her during this hard time."

Nobody faults the family for loving Casey... but Cindy has got to realize the ONLY person the public has any emotional connection to is CAYLEE.

OH! I just realized why she said that!! She said, under oath, that she talked or texted with Casey EVERYDAY! The phone logs that LE have must show her to be as big a liar as her daughter!! Maybe....be still my heart....she lied under oath! :eek:

uh huh, im with the other poster let her keep talking so she can hang herself i want to see her go to jail almost as bad as i want casey to serve life in prison..

I know, it's true. But imagine their frustration, on top of their fears for their granddaughter. I'm sure if they knew where to look they would go there themselves. All they know is the people indicated by Casey, the description she gave the police of this woman, and the tips that come in. I can understand that any parent would be frustrated when the police said straight out on the first day of the investigation, in the recorded conversation with Casey, that due to the inconsistencies/incoherence of her story, they believed that she was lying and that all they wanted was for her to come clean and tell them what awful thing had actually happened, no matter what it was. They were basically saying, right from that first day, we believe that Caylee is dead and not kidnapped and you need to come clean. We won't listen to your version anymore. That's got to be so frustrating for the grandparents, maybe they believe Caylee really was left with some woman by this description, even though Casey can't give a clear or coherent account or more details.

I agree that they must also be very frustrated with Casey. No doubt about it. What I described above was taken from the police report, though. If you think it's inaccurate you can read it there.

The bold is mine. What other conclusion did you want LE to come to when every location she says that ZG lived was a lie, her job @ USwas a lie (where the last part of the interview took place). Every thing Casey said was a lie, and she ADMITTED she was a liar and had agreed that that they were correct with coming to this conclusion.

Hard to help a liar.......31 days after their child has gone missing.

Huh?? The great grandfather??? What?? Am I getting totally lost here???

No worries - there was a guy - not Rick or fake Rick - who said he was Cindy's illigitimate son and that his father was a religious cult leader - blah blah blah - and that Casey had met his father and caylee was his daughter. Confused? Don't be - It's just a bunch of BS.

Yup. There were three or four things in the Cindy stuff tonight alone that were things nearly word for word from here.
Yea, and I kind of remember who.

I was supposed to be getting some sleep! Ugh! I'm back to work tomorrow!! (I wish I could stay up and wait for them to come on...as it's usually late. But, not sure they'd know what thread to find us on.)

Nite-nite

I've watched CA and GA throughout this entire case and I tend to believe she is in the worst denial possible. BUT....

What if, just what if?? She is trying to create some sort of reasonable doubt for when Casey is tried for murder or manslaughter. ???

That's what I believe she is doing..going into defense mode...:furious:

Someone post myspace girls link again, pretty please!!

A word of advice. You can do what you want but I wouldn't be spurring this girl to do anything more. She could already be in trouble for what she already has and may very well be ending up on the stand before this case is over.

I wouldn't blame Tim one bit for leaving. I don't think he realized, just as LP didn't realize, what exactly he was getting himself into. And to have to deal with Cindy on a day to day basis with the treatment that he is getting especially when there are such inconsistencies in this case and other cases out there that are in dire need of his help, I wouldn't blame him one bit for taking off out of FL away from this case.

I can not believe Cindy is doing this. i shouldn't be surprised but wow, I am. It's just horrible.............

IMO, CA is doing her best to run people off and get the heat off casey.
No matter what it makes her say and/or do!
Tim, do NOT let CA run you off!! If you leave, she has won another round of "take away from Caylee.":mad:

Consider it done!
I was infuriated at how Nancy treated TIM. He was the most important person on tonight. Then Cindy calls in and diverts Nancy. I do not think that she should have allowed Cindy to derail the show!

If it weren't for the fact that I follow EVERY show and every Written article on Caylee, I would never watch Nancy again! Nancy had a very valuable chance tonight to speak to and LET TIM SPEAK, and she blew it! Plain and simple. You treat someone like Tim with more respect and you LISTEN! I am just dismayed and disgusted with her. She has had Tim on the show twice (second time was tonight) since he has come to Orlando. He has probably gotten out about 3 complete sentences altogether.

I used to love Nancy when she first went on air years ago. She had such a dedication then. Something seems to have changed her over time. I am sure she still cares about victims; she just does not show the respect she should show to guests. And I mean respect to the RIGHT guests!

Okay, I am done now! I just was so angry that Tim was not allowed to hardly speak at all.

You're not the only one who is finding it harder and harder to watch Nancy. I used to really like her, too, because of her victims' rights stance. But lately, she's turning more and more into a rabid bully, bullying professionals on the show who won't parrot word for word her own viewpoint back to her, bullying the grandparents, and I couldn't believe the way she bullied Tim, she was so angry that he wouldn't say "The Anthony's are not cooperating with me." She kept pushing him to say it and was so angry when he wouldn't. He kept saying, "I don't expect them to give me that, because I know what they're going through, they are thinking only of finding Caylee alive", and Nancy kept demanding that he say the Anthonys were "not cooperating with him". He looked very exhausted, I was worried about him. I think he should get rest and then if he wants to, get on with his search and speak only to the authorities there and forget the Nancy Grace show. Here in my home we were just saying tonight, that although we want to follow the case, we just don't think we can stand to watch Nancy anymore.

I'm just waiting for the pronouncement by Cindy that LE actually PLANTED the decomp to frame Casey. It's coming....I can feel it! :crazy:

Multiple Choice:
A. LE planted the decomp to Frame Casey.
B. The kidnappers eventually killed Caylee (per NG show tonite)
C. Tow Truck Employees went on a joy ride with a dead body in the trunk.
D. OJ did it.

OH! I just realized why she said that!! She said, under oath, that she talked or texted with Casey EVERYDAY! The phone logs that LE have must show her to be as big a liar as her daughter!! Maybe....be still my heart....she lied under oath! :eek:

Thank you Amster! Great reminder...:blowkiss:

it comes on again at 1am(est) and again at 3am(est) on the same CNN channel--FYI!!

****OOPS--i meant to quote Cagney!!!

Thank you so much for letting us know!
I'm almost afraid to watch it now...
i'm already upset enough after reading the posts about it...
i think i'm going to do it though...
thank you...
i just set it to record..

Cindy or Seagull, If your daughter gave your grandaughter to a 'trusted friend' then your daughter would have a legitimate phone number or address for this 'friend'. Who doesn't know where their friend's live?? Especially a friend you trust enough to watch your precious child (you claim that Casey is a wonderfuly mother. Wonderful mother's just don't drop their children off with strangers or people that have no phone or address. In fact I would check out someone's home thoroughly before I left my child with them. So until your daughter can provide some facts to back up this friend exists, then I don't believe that story. IF a person exists, they have a whole name, a phone number (even if disconnected LE could find out who once had that number) and an old address. The 'friend' would have friends. The 'friend' would have neighbors'. The friend would be easy to find out who they are if they ever existed. Shape up and think straight. There is NO friend. There is NO babysitter. That will never fly in court. Casey is going down for the count. If you have ANY proof of any kind, I would turn it over to LE so they can find out the identification of this person. The inivisi-nanny personified.

How about for a start just looking ANYWHERE!!??
Cindy does nothing but complain that no one is looking for her granddaughter.
Hey Cindy have you heard of Beth Holloway?? She looked and looked and searched and searched for her daughter! You might want to try that yourself. Or maybe this, why not ask your daughter for some answers? some clue as to who is "holding" Caylee??
:mad::furious:

No worries - there was a guy - not Rick or fake Rick - who said he was Cindy's illigitimate son and that his father was a religious cult leader - blah blah blah - and that Casey had met his father and caylee was his daughter. Confused? Don't be - It's just a bunch of BS.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
LOL! Wow. That is all I can say about that one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500