Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3

Please forgive me, but I am suffering from detail overload and need some help processing. LP said on NG there was info told last Weds to CA, CA & LA about a dumpster 1 and a quarter miles from TL's home. Is this the dumpster at Amscott or another one? TIA

Here's what LP said:
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

GRACE: Which is?

PADILLA: . findings. And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

GRACE: What do you say in response to Miss Anthony?

PADILLA: She`s living in total denial.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

I think he probably was talking about the Amscott dumpster, because it is about that close.

Here's what LP said:
LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

GRACE: Which is?

PADILLA: . findings. And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

GRACE: What do you say in response to Miss Anthony?

PADILLA: She`s living in total denial.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

I think he probably was talking about the Amscott dumpster, because it is about that close.
George is omitted. LP has always seemed to have a certain respect for George. I just find it interesting that George is omitted.

Does what LP is saying mean that Casey, Cinday, & Lee have seen the final DNA reports? Or did these three learn something else on Wednesday (and I am assuming LP means Wednesday of last week)?

Someone had asked about Caylee's playhouse, regarding whether it had a bench, and how Caylee could have peed on it, per Cindy's comments on NG. Someone had asked how she could have peed on the playhouse and if it had a built in bench or something...I think this is her playhouse:

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1336

Product review from next page....TASTEFULNESS OF PLAYHOUSE & SIZE
plenty of light in. It also features a little fireplace-like scene on the back wall with an opening that a child can crawl right through. INside the house, you'll find a little kitchenette area, with small shelves that could accomodate some plastic cans, or dishes. THe best part of the design of this house is that one of the window ledges is actually a small table that extends to the exterior of the cottage. THis table becomes a small outside picnic area, complete with two small seats in a patio setting. It's just amazingly cute. I was somewhat concerned that the chairs would be too small for my toddler but he actually fits just fine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was guessing from nothing to go on publically,that is until I watched Nancy Grace.
When Cindy called in she had said that about the PEED in the Playhouse & Diapers being put in the back of the car till she could throw them away.
Then the Forensic guy said;
No
the cadaver dogs would not hit on Urine or feces,they are trained to hit on decomposing human scent.

I also said that
Casey had absolutely no time for potty training nor cleaning up a diaper on her little girl.

Even a person who has the temper of a saint sometimes when you are all dressed up and have a child in diapers,well do you really want to change a diaper and get stuff under your newly painted nails?

We may never know the truth but if Caylee was not yet 100%
potty trained the job of doing it was on Casey.
She only wanted the job part-time of being Caylee/s mom not full time MOm.

Ok so that was and still is my thoughts on how and why Casey lost her temper.
You know how when you frighten a little child
they scream,then you try to calm them down and sometimes it gets worse and..she is not stable and there ya go.

A normal person would
be patient ,a person unsatable would be unstable and i presume in a fit of intense anger hurt the poor little child.

Was all the things belonging to Caylee taken back home or did Nanny run off with it all?

Cuz if there was a nanny she would have taken all of Caylee's stuff too since she loved her so much to steal her right?

Was it last Wed. that someone drove Cindy home from the police station?

Do you think that LP's statement which omits GA from the list suggests GA is involved too from evidence collected in the dumpster? (IMO only)

Seems that George has just removed himself from all of this... I don't blame him...

This case is soooooooooo out of control... anybody have a guess as to when new charges are coming down?

Quote from an article on WESH's website this morning....
http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Anthony said her gut feeling is that Caylee is in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico. Her statement has Miller considering leaving.

"I am saying if Casey (Anthony) got us out here and she gave that child to somebody she trusted and will not give up the name and phone number and wasting our resources," Miller said.

Nancy Grace's September 2, 2008
ALSO in Media Forum

-snippety snip-

Patty, you truly are an angel. Thank you soooooo much for all the work you do to bring us so much information. If you ever need help with *anything*, please don't hesitate to yell my way. It would be my pleasure.

BeanE

This morning as I think about this whole ridiculous circus that the Anthony's have created I can't help but remember what LE told Miss Casey the very first night they had her at Universal Studios in that office. I don't have the transcripts right here in front of me, but paraphrasing I recall them telling her that between the officers in the room with her they had over 30 years experience and that if she was lying to them, they were going to find out eventually. My younger brother and his girlfriend are LE here in Orlando and know these investigators very well. He told me on Sunday that he certainly wouldn't want them chasing after him. So, as infuriated as I am with this crazy family and the gall that this woman has to get on national television and think that she is smarter than seasoned officers and experienced searchers like Tim Miller and his volunteers, I breathe deeply knowing with full confidence that they are about to wipe that smug look right off her face. LE knows they have to step carefully and make each step account for something, but I believe they are ever so much closer than we know. It will do my heart good to see CA having the back door of a police car closed in some reporter's face as she is being hauled in for obstruction and lying instead of her smugly closing the back door of a limo in someone's face professing her daughter's innocence like she did yesterday. She seems to thrive on her new found notoriety so I hope she enjoys the entire ride, right down to her sorry finish. My mom lives around the corner not far from them and after last night she was so mad she wanted to be the next mug you saw down there beating on her doorway !! She is just finishing up chemotherapy and I told her her little bald head would have been a dead give-away !! :)

I didn't understand NG's treatment of TM either. Here is a man who lost a daughter, he steps up to help find this child, TES isn't getting as many volunteer searchers as they need, there is questionable information coming from the family, and then a well known vitim's advocate berates him on television. What is that?

What is that? It is disgusting. TM is an honorable man doing a nasty job. It was obvious Cindy had giving him a verbal beatdown. NG did not need to try and make him speak out against Cindy. He will never speak against a victim. I know Cindy is probably insane right now but she is a victim and will come back around. Meantime, Cindy claims to have some answers and refuses to share. NG tiptoed around asking her any tough questions. I am wondering if it has to do with her verbal ambush and assault of Melinda Duckett and the resulting death of the chief suspect.
I would be surprised if TM ever went back on NG. He did not deserve that. He may go back on though, to get publicity to allow him to help victims.

This case is soooooooooo out of control... anybody have a guess as to when new charges are coming down?

I believe we could see charges against Cindy today for obstruction of justice and interfering with a police investigation.

As much as I've found Cindy to be lacking in respect towards others and their property, abusive, overly hostile, and feeling the law doesn't apply to her, until last night's NG show, I never for a second thought Cindy was involved.

I've considered it a number of times, and each time found reason to disregard it. I no longer can.

Cindy is showing very, very strong and obvious signs of guilt, most noticeably, her extreme agitation the closer LE and TES get to Caylee's body, to the point of saying she does not want anyone to search for Caylee's body.

That is such a telling statement, and I just can't ignore it. And now that she's said that, and is in such extreme agitation about the body searches, the string of actions and statements I previously considered and found explainable, line up like a row of dominos.

I don't know if her involvement is cover up or directly related to Caylee's demise, but there is not a doubt in my mind now that she is involved.

I hope she is arrested with a high bail or no bail so TES and LE can find Caylee's body unhindered, and this baby can be laid to rest and get the justice she deserves.

Watching NG last night and hearing what Cindy had to say really made me sick to my stomach. Poor Tim...... what an honorable man. He was thrown under the bus yesterday by Cindy........

All I have to say is that I hope and Pray TES is close - close to finding the truth. Then we can see what the Anthonys have to say..

What is that? It is disgusting. TM is an honorable man doing a nasty job. It was obvious Cindy had giving him a verbal beatdown. NG did not need to try and make him speak out against Cindy. He will never speak against a victim. I know Cindy is probably insane right now but she is a victim and will come back around. Meantime, Cindy claims to have some answers and refuses to share. NG tiptoed around asking her any tough questions. I am wondering if it has to do with her verbal ambush and assault of Melinda Duckett and the resulting death of the chief suspect.
I would be surprised if TM ever went back on NG. He did not deserve that. He may go back on though, to get publicity to allow him to help victims.

Amen. And did he trash Cindy or Casey? Nope, he did not. What strength and grace that man has. It made me cry when NG kept asking if the A family was cooperating, and every time he said 'You know what? I don't need their cooperation.' He forgave them. He's a better person than I am, that's for sure. He's a hero, and I really admire him.

Not all calls Casey made to me are on her bill.

Doesn't Cindy know this ?

All they [LE] have to do is retrieve all phone records from service provider.

Place them side by side
eliminate those that do not match.

so the calls to Cindy's cell next to the ones made to her from Casey's cell...
no chance that both calls would not show up.

Look a cell company would rather tack a call on than remove it since it means money for them.

So no matter what SPIN Cindy puts on the phone records LE will show in black & white via the phone charges and match times,locations. and how long they lasted,

so she can CROW as loud and long as she wants,try to say calls were not recorded on the bill.

But it ain't gonna fly with the proof on the paper.

Snip

I hope she is arrested with a high bail or no bail so TES and LE can find Caylee's body unhindered, and this baby can be laid to rest and get the justice she deserves.

Wonder if she will call TP or LP to come bail her out? Seriously, she is a victim in this too. She sure does make it hard for me to stay in her corner. I know that she is trying to protect her daughter and is on the road to an extended stay at Rancho de Haha so I am trying to cut her some slack.
IF Baez is her rep as well, can't he tell her to stfu? She is doing harm that can never be fixed to her and her familys lives. C'mon Miss Cindy, let LE speak for your 35 pound victim. They are capable. Stay at home and work through all the steps of the grieving process.

Where is LEE?

I have to say while watching the show last night I had tears streaming down my face. Cindy is not in touch with reality. She truly is in denial and nothing anyone says is going to change her mind. I think Nancy treated her with kid gloves because she doesn't want another Melinda Duckett. I am sure people have tried to get through to Cindy but she isn't going to change her mind until she see's that little girls body and then she still won't believe her daughter did it. She is going to need years of therapy for this.

Could these calls have been charged to Cindy because she made them and then not show up on Casey's bill because her phone was out of the area and not able to receive them???

Not all calls Casey made to me are on her bill.

Doesn't Cindy know this ?

All they [LE] have to do is retrieve all phone records from service provider.

Place them side by side
eliminate those that do not match.

so the calls to Cindy's cell next to the ones made to her from Casey's cell...
no chance that both calls would not show up.

Look a cell company would rather tack a call on than remove it since it means money for them.

So no matter what SPIN Cindy puts on the phone records LE will show in black & white via the phone charges and match times,locations. and how long they lasted,

so she can CROW as loud and long as she wants,try to say calls were not recorded on the bill.

But it ain't gonna fly with the proof on the paper.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movalee
Back