Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

She just lies, to make herself look better, feel better, seem more important, etc. She is "rejected" and told to make other sitter arrangements, so she says no problem, I already have found a nanny. All is well in Caseyland.

I agree with this. When I read some posts on here about the book that has Zanny the Nanny, I will believe that is exactly what it is from. It would be easy from there to put a last name one it.

I've heard them so many times, I can sing along!

:laugh:

Have you heard that you can put any words to the tune of "Yellow Rose of Texas" and come up with a decent song? Well, there ya go.

:laugh:

I thought CA said KC and her sitter had a falling out.

Yeah, like she couldn't pay her anymore lol. She probably lost her job, kept up the pretense and couldn't pay Lauren anymore and that is why she had to come up with "Zanny". Perfect, a nanny she didn't have to pay.

I understood that JG's dad met KC at the door and told her she needed to basically find an alternative babysitting situation... it wasn't working out. KC responded that she had already found one. Zanny.

Pressure was on her to find an alternate babysitter, she had no money, I am thinking Xanax too

where has good ole Lee been? I haven't seen him on TV lately??

Didn't you know the new Star Wars game "The Force Unleashed" was just released.... bet he 's down in the basement on his X-box...:bang::bang:

I have been a member for a while. (in lurking status)This is my first post and tonight I feel very perplexed.
Something just does not feel right. Mr. Grund stated that Casey spoke of the nanny in 2006, and that she met her thru Jeffery Hopkins that has a kid bye the name of uh,uh,uh. That just seemed very odd. He offered a lot of information that I wouldn't think someone would remember from 2 years ago.
His mannerism just seemed to change. I just cant see Casey saying oh, yes I have a Nanny. I found her thru a friend named Jeffery Hopkins that has a son by the name of .....

There are some very smart people here & I am hoping that I am not the only one that feels that that statement just doesn't seem truthful.

:confused:

I didn't like it either. Especially because I think his son said something different on Geraldo. What he said tonight seems to come straight from the 400 page documents. IMO

Yeah, that was disappointing.

And I wish she would stop saying that the audio of the LE interviews is "new". It's been out for over a week now. Information (audio, video, photos, documents) in this case have been coming in fast. NG needs to keep up.

I agree it isn't new to us. Also she should stop playing them I am tired of hearing KC's voice. Instead of playing all those convos she should have been talking about the fraud of trust fund.

I have been a member for a while. (in lurking status)This is my first post and tonight I feel very perplexed.
Something just does not feel right. Mr. Grund stated that Casey spoke of the nanny in 2006, and that she met her thru Jeffery Hopkins that has a kid bye the name of uh,uh,uh. That just seemed very odd. He offered a lot of information that I wouldn't think someone would remember from 2 years ago.
His mannerism just seemed to change. I just cant see Casey saying oh, yes I have a Nanny. I found her thru a friend named Jeffery Hopkins that has a son by the name of .....

There are some very smart people here & I am hoping that I am not the only one that feels that that statement just doesn't seem truthful.

:confused:
He also has stated that someone put items in Casey's car to frame his son and that CA is trying to say he is responsible. We have not heard such rumors here! (I think WS of all places would have heard about those!) Kinda makes ya go Hmmmmm....doesn't it?!

Pressure was on her to find an alternate babysitter, she had no money, I am thinking Xanax too
I think so too and the name "Zenaida" seemed to her like it could match up with "Zanny" when she had to come up with it for her "abduction" story. MOO

Unfortunately I think alot of very young mothers are like this....(although, casey wasn't really THAT young). I had a friend shortly after high-school that had two little boys...she use to drop them off with me and I wouldn't here from her for days. She had issues.....major issues.......fortunately she got her priorities straight and is a loving mother of five now.

Casey is living with her parents, dependent on others.....always needing a "man".....stealing from friends and relatives.....she really hasn't taken responsibility for anything in her life....including dear Caylee. I guess if you don't ever take responsibility, then nothing is your fault and you can lie and lie and lie.....and lie. grrrr:furious:

so very true! it appears that casey was co-dependent........she needed a relationship. rushed into them very fast! I am sure in the trial you will hear allot about her relationships, and the ones that did not work out due to her scaring them off.........caylee was just an accessary to her.........to be used when it suited her..........and with her new friends..........caylee did not fit into this picture

He also has stated that someone put items in Casey's car to frame his son and that CA is trying to say he is responsible. We have not heard such rumors here! (I think WS of all places would have heard about those!) Kinda makes ya go Hmmmmm....doesn't it?!

as far as I know......he is the only one saying that they are trying to frame his son

Just going on my impressions of JG, from what we have seen, he seems like a stand-up guy that loved both Casey and Caylee. I just have a feeling if Caylee had of been child we wouldn't be discussing this today. I am sorry that she broke his heart and the heart of his parents who thought Caylee was their grandchild.

If you all go back a couple weeks ago when the hair came back with the "death ring", the very next evening is when NG tells us that Kobi had received a call from JB regarding the validity of the findings. Kobi was all about the evidence being foolproof until that call. Then he was insinuating that the FBI crime lab could have contaminated the evidence or the ring could be from something else. I made a comment that night on here about him either selling out or being told to be careful of his statements. I had my whole family trying to call NG that night to confront Kobi on that. I have lost all respect for that man. He must be okay with blood money!

Whoa! Good memory there. What a shame some people have no conscience.

Interesting that JG says the Casey now is not the Casey he knew. Of course it was. She lied about him being Caylee's father. That's a pretty big deception.

Pathalogical liars do not like having their honesty questioned or disproven. IMO, that's probably why Casey broke up with JG.

Had to bring this over from the Jesse G thread...SuzQ hit it on the nail with this one!

I was reading through this thread and noticed that RG said that he had heard of Zanny in April of 2006. I just had a thought......

My mom prefers for my daughter to call her (Zani) b/c she feels grandma is too old for her. :rolleyes:

She got the idea from Goldie Hawn. She was on Oprah shortly after Kate Hudson had her son Ryder. She did not want to be called grandma either. So she came up with Zani.

Since Casey did not work, did she sit at home and watch Oprah and this is where she heard Zanny? I am going to search and see if I can find out what year Goldie Hawn was on Oprah. I think she was promoting a movie at the time.

I was reading through this thread and noticed that RG said that he had heard of Zanny in April of 2006. I just had a thought......

My mom prefers for my daughter to call her (Zani) b/c she feels grandma is too old for her. :rolleyes:

She got the idea from Goldie Hawn. She was on Oprah shortly after Kate Hudson had her son Ryder. She did not want to be called grandma either. So she came up with Zani.

Since Casey did not work, did she sit at home and watch Oprah and this is where she heard Zanny? I am going to search and see if I can find out what year Goldie Hawn was on Oprah. I think she was promoting a movie at the time.
So maybe this could be a name Caylee called Cindy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back