Nancy Grace - 9/24/08 Wednesday 8:00 PM EST

Oh I love LP and all he has to add, I am tired of Kobi, bring on Baden

Dr. Baden is usually on Greta, and I wish she'd start covering this story again. I checked her Gretawire, and she's got the story about ZG suing Casey, and the story on the money the family is getting from selling the story for a movie.

Good grief! I wish they'd arrest the little *#&@#!:furious:

OH wow they are showing tons of new pics

KC with JG i think

wow

New theory??? I've said she put Caylee in the dumpster from the beginning!

Squirrels - Pizza & a Miscarriage ?

Anything else?

Where on earth is the miscarriage being related in relation to the smell in the car??? I've read all of the documents and I never saw that. I saw it mentioned that she got upset when she bumped into Brandon but how is it being connected to the car?

babybaby pics of Caylee =(((((((((((((

Mark Williams...........theory by LE that Caylee was placed in the dumpster at Amscot.

Puleeze....they are saying police are just now looking into the fact that Caylee may have been dumped in the dumpster at Amscot??? I have been saying that from day 1. I was hoping they had already checked that out! They are all just talking about it now??

Talking about which dumpster- they think the Amscot. I'm thinking Sawgrass or some other apt complex. Leonard said on here a couple days ago(iirc)- that early on they did search the landfill where the Amscot dumpster was emptied didn't he? I could be completely imagining that.

Does anyone else recall hearing that? That they did some limited landfill searching really early on??

I thought a search of the landfill for where dumpster would be dumped was done a couple to few weeks back

JG's dad talking about seeing Casey and knowing immediately that she was PG. I would really like to see pics of how she looked when she was 7 mos pg. That would probably speak to Cindy's power of self-delusion-- that's a muscle she's flexed OFTEN!

JG's dad talking about seeing Casey and knowing immediately that she was PG. I would really like to see pics of how she looked when she was 7 mos pg. That would probably speak to Cindy's power of self-delusion-- that's a muscle she's flexed OFTEN!
The family seems to easily fall into self delusion, ALOT!

Lets hope not. I don't know how the miscarriage theory ended up in the trunk, but I'm so angry about that one I could scream.:bang:

I think it shows that she knew she would eventually have to have an explanation for any evidence that she left in the car or the trunk.

Everyone knows about DNA today - Even Casey

She doesn't have a chance in hell for an insanity defense as some are saying - she had been covering her tracks with false stories for a month

I can't get over the fact they are talking about pot brownies. And keep thinking about the brownies she baked for Baez. Do you think they were laced? And Casey and Baez sat and ate pot brownies together.:flashbak:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back