Nancy Grace 9-30-08

where did this come from that chloroform is used in cleaning? does anyone have a link? wouldn't you pass out?

Thank you, Citizen Kim.

Why anyone would think chloroform used straight from the bottle would be used for cleaning is beyond me. The fumes would be overwhelming (sp?).

If anyone really tried to clean the trunk, they would have taken the carpet out and destroyed it. I*m suprised Casey didn*t at least try to shampoo it or burn the car to destroy evidence.

Maybe that's what's bugging me! :D She seems to start talking about something, then commerical, jump to another topic, commerical, etc.

Hi, panthera!

NG*s show is very popular so she has a large advertising base.

I used to be very flustrated with her show, but then I realized I have webtv. I can*t get the videos, PDF*s, and the youtubes like everyone else. Nancy does present the highlights to the cases, and the rest I can read at WS and in the newspaper articles.

ETA: Nancy has a large advertising base.

Exactly. So am I understanding this if Baez was told by KC where Caylee's body is he doesn't have to tell LE. I'm wondering if he knows can't some deal be made?

Welcome, edgeofnight.

To answer your question, yes a deal can be made.

We went through this very same thing in the Danielle Van Dam case. Westerfield*s (killer) attorney tried to broker a LWOP versus the death penalty for his client to tell where Danielle*s body was located. Fortunately, her body was located before the deal could be made.

LOL...OrLAHndo....

Well, so, his favorite show is Paula Deen....wonder if they will quiz him on that one? I mean, if you know yer favorite show, you know, right? :crazy:

gibby, this is so funny because Scott Peterson watched a Marhta Stewrat show about cooking and it ended up being used against him.

where did this come from that chloroform is used in cleaning? does anyone have a link? wouldn't you pass out?

Here's one; still looking. I found it interesting that chloroform is used in photography since that is said to be one of KC's hobbies.

Other uses include the following: as a solvent in the extraction andpurification of some antibiotics, alkaloids, vitamins, and flavors; as asolvent for lacquers, floor polishes, and adhesives; in artificial silkmanufacturing; in resins, fats, greases, gums, waxes, oils, and rubber;as an industrial solvent in photography and dry cleaning; as a heattransfer medium in fire extinguishers; as an intermediate in thepreparation of dyes and pesticides; and as a fumigant for stored graincrops (WHO 1994, ATSDR 1997, HSDB 2001). It is also used incertain medical procedures, such as dental root canal surgeries, and incombination with other ingredients as an experimental treatment ofherpes zoster, or for control of screw worm in animals.

http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/roc/eleventh/profiles/s038chlo.pdf

Here's info from WESH:

Sources first told WESH 2 that the level of chloroform that authorities said they found in Casey Anthony car was "suspiciously high." They also told WESH 2 that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

Chemist Jeff Flowers, who has testified in state and federal court as an expert, said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else.

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," Flowers said.

Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform, WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible," Flowers said.

Flowers said chloroform can be found in very small amounts in everyday liquid cleaning products. But, he said, chloroform cannot vaporize or get in to the air unless large amounts of it are present.

"That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17397494/detail.html

I don't think Casey was there on the morning of the 16th - also in the cell phone pings records - Someone at the Anthony Home, on home phone, called Casey's cell around 7:45am
KC and AH texted each other multiple times per day the month of May. I am typing them in a list and it's taking a long time. Here's the tally for the time just before and just after Caylee went missing:
6/1 1; 6/2 3; 6/3 7; 6/4 6; 6/5 0; 6/6 2; 6/7 3; 6/8 8; 6/9 7; 6/10 3; 6/11 3; 6/12 3; 6/13 9; 6/14 8; 6/15 1; 6/17 2; 6/18 0; 6/19 1; 6/20 to 6/23 0; 6/24 3; 6/25 2; 6/26 1. On 6/27 there were 4 texts, including one about the dead animal plastered to her car frame and running out of gas. On 6/28 there is one and on 6/29 there are 4, including one asking to "borrow" AH and her gas can and another one stating that she had lots to tell her. I'm assuming KC needs to tell AH more lies as to why they have not yet moved into KC parents' house.

More and more I am thinking little Caylee was IN the trunk already when George asked to get into the trunk that day... I dont think she would have been soooo seemingly freaked out about George just finding the gas cans.. since she ended up tossing them at it anyway.. I think she was petrified that GA was going to go into the trunk and find little Caylee's body.

It was the roommate or some guy that was crashing there that said Casey was there pretty much every night the last two weeks of June, with out caylee. Whether that includes the night of the 15th, who knows.

Please ignore this if it has been addressed within this thread but I have looked and could not find it.

Did anyone besides me hear NG say that some of the neighbors saw the A's CLEAN the car up shortly after it was brought back from the tow yard?

If so, just HOW much cleaning did they do, I wonder?

Did they just remove the junk that was in it, or were they trying to remove evidence? I believe this will be relevant if this goes to trial and I refuse to believe that SOMEONE other than KC won't be charged for something!

i wonder what purpose it would serve clint to lie about casey being there on the 15th ? makes me wonder ...

It makes him "more interesting" if you know what I mean. As if, he is in the loop etc. IMO.

Thank you, Citizen Kim.

Why anyone would think chloroform used straight from the bottle would be used for cleaning is beyond me. The fumes would be overwhelming (sp?).

If anyone really tried to clean the trunk, they would have taken the carpet out and destroyed it. I*m suprised Casey didn*t at least try to shampoo it or burn the car to destroy evidence.

I just don't understand if there was a high level of chloroform detected a month after Caylee went missing how it didn't knock out the person administering chloroform at the time the administering was going on.

<<"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible," Flowers said>>

Wow. Now to me, this is a "bombshell". Thanks for the info, Quiet.

I just don't understand if there was a high level of chloroform detected a month after Caylee went missing how it didn't knock out the person administering chloroform at the time the administering was going on.
LP said (and web searches seem to confirm) that chloroform is being used recreationally by the younger set today. I wonder if KC had some in her car and Caylee was being left in the car to sleep while KC was elsewhere, could Caylee have opened it and spilled it? Could that be what killed her? Just a thought.

Please ignore this if it has been addressed within this thread but I have looked and could not find it.

Did anyone besides me hear NG say that some of the neighbors saw the A's CLEAN the car up shortly after it was brought back from the tow yard?

Did they just remove the junk that was in it, or were they trying to remove evidence? I believe this will be relevant if this goes to trial and I refuse to believe that SOMEONE other than KC won't be charged for something!

Yes, I heard NG say that also. I wish she had said more about it.

More and more I am thinking little Caylee was IN the trunk already when George asked to get into the trunk that day... I dont think she would have been soooo seemingly freaked out about George just finding the gas cans.. since she ended up tossing them at it anyway.. I think she was petrified that GA was going to go into the trunk and find little Caylee's body.

As soon as I read that Casey ran to the garage, opened up the trunk, slammed it and then practically threw the gas cans at George, I thought that Caylee had to have been in that trunk.

But wouldn't there have been a smell from the trunk on that day?

Yes, I heard NG say that also. I wish she had said more about it.

I heard that as well. That is the first time I have ever heard it mentioned that the neighbors saw the Anthonys cleaning the car.

I thought I heard that too, but I didn't hear to what extent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2
Back