Nancy Grace Exclusive w/ Neveah's Mom - 8 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly do not know what happened to Nevaeh, but whatever it was, it began with JB not caring what this poor child was doing.

Great comment. Even if JB had nothing to do with this -- Navaeh was just an "acquaintance" to her. She wasn't her daughter. JB doesn't look very shaken up by this -- and it's because there's been a disconnect for quite some time. Now, JB is going around trying to make everyone think she was a great parent. Too Late.

When she got on the radio defending sex offenders, she showed her true colors. When given the choice of a safe life for her daughter, or having a sex offender boyfriend -- we all know what she chose.

I guess what I'm saying is she pulled out her prosecutorial style of being dogged, determined and intimidating in this interview, and it wasn't the right approach and way overdone. Then, in other cases, she engages her sympathetic, understanding mode when interviewing, and encourages the viewers to do the same, when it seems inappropriate.

I think JB was expecting the latter attitude from Nancy.

I put this comment on the other thread and rather than repeat it I brought it over...

I know I'll be bombarded, but I want to say this about Jennifer! Why is it that so many people need to cast guilt and blame on her? This young woman (24yo) has just lost her child in the most horrible of circumstances...yes, she was guilty for not following her child upstairs, downstairs, and outside, but how many mothers do the exact same thing? I don't see ANY benefit in continuing to discuss why and how Jennifer is guilty...I want to discuss how and why beautiful Nevaeh was found in concrete! Children disappear from their beds, from rich people, poor people, educated, intelligent, and uneducated and low IQ...there are NO barriers protecting children from pedophiles, murderers, or abuse...all children are vulnerable. You can talk about what constitutes 'good mothering' all you want, and each of us would have different perspective.

...is there any such thing as the perfect mother? We view mothering from our own vantage point, our role models, lifestyle, IQ, education, status, and ability to make, what we feel, are good JUDGEMENTS...and the like. The NG interview was a disgrace to everyone who wants to support a grieving mother who is in agony and is feeling guilt. Jennifer has managed to live her life with the defenses of denial and minimization - maybe that's how she, herself has survived. Her child was found encased in CEMENT...a crime more like the mafia rather than a pedophile....she has to deal with this tragedy in the best way she knows how. My thought about Jennifer are based on her innocence of murdering her daughter...in my heart I don't think she is involved!!!
Bolded by ziggy.

I understand you want to sympathize with her, but SERIOUSLY, you forgot to mention that she EXPOSED HER OWN CHILD to PEDOPHILES - Plural - TWO PEDOS.

There are good parents whose children have been victimized by pedophiles and those parents probably made some mistakes about securing their home -however, Jennifer is a 100% irresponsible parent.

There have been many sympathetic posters on this forum when the parents are even 50% good/bad parents and a tragedy happens.

The problem is that Jennifer didn't do anything right by her daughter and that is unforgiveable. She should be told off.

NG says she does not present her kids to RSOs, she is a liar who presents her kids to thousands of RSOs every time she parades them on the screen.

Showing pictures of your young ones on the TV is no different then posting them on your desk at work. You don't know who would be walking around. Are you serious? There is a HUGE difference between letting an RSO within 5 feet and acting as a "father figure" to your child IN PERSON and showing pictures on the TV.

Showing pictures of your young ones on the TV is no different then posting them on your desk at work. You don't know who would be walking around. Are you serious? There is a HUGE difference between letting an RSO within 5 feet and acting as a "father figure" to your child IN PERSON and showing pictures on the TV.

woooh, back up a little!

Where did I say Nancies indescretions are equal to those of JB?

Now you did say
Showing pictures of your young ones on the TV is no different then posting them on your desk at work.

are you kidding me!

Video about the NG interview.

Relatives bust up the interveiw.

JB is lying about why the interveiw was stopped - she says she was confused and then NG was confused... Nope. It was the grilling.

Not being treated fairly? Well, I suppose so if you figure most of these people have never had their bad choices reamed down their throats like they should by those around them...hence the problem.

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/sto...ed-by-Nancy-Grace/fFEMT9cZFEeBAFg2_uC6-g.cspx

Also interesting: Jennifer is NOT pregnant according to the friend.

Oh boy, this is a difficult one to digest (as a mother of 5). I have an incredibly mature 6 year-old, but would never ever ever leave him unsupervised by trusting he'd follow our rules. It only takes one bad decision on his part to lead to tragedy. Heck, my 17 year-old still has trouble following our rules from time to time :rolleyes:. Actually, I'd feel like expecting him to follow all the rules all the time would be putting way too much pressure and responsibility into his young hands. Just my opinion, of course.

:clap: Bravo

We have to remember, the brain of a 5 year old is severly under-developed. Heck, my 12 year old's brain isn't mature enough to make the proper decisions (thus the reason so many children are in time-outs, etc).

Imagine that a child's brain is like a house that has just been built. The walls are up, the doors are hung. Then you go to the store and buy electrical wiring, switches, a fuse box and other electrical supplies. You bring these supplies to the new house and set them on the floor. Will they work? Probably not. You first must string the wiring and hook up all of the connections. This is quite similar to the way our brains are formed. We are born with as many nerve cells as stars in the Milky Way galaxy. But these cells have not yet established a pattern of wiring between them — they haven't made their connections. (quoted from a very wise person - not me)

If we could trust our children to do the right thing at 5,6,7,8,9,10, or 12 - they wouldn't need parents would they? We'd just send them out in the world and expect them to behave like a 30 year old (okay, a bit of an exaggeration - but you get the point).

Little Nevaeh didn't stand a chance with her circle of adults (whom I think have the brain cells of a young child as well). Where was the guidance, the love (she's a liar doesn't show me the egg donor loved this child at all).

Many a web sites (and I) conclude that 5 year olds need:

lots of sleep and many will still take a nap. Serve dinner early and begin your bedtime routine so that she is in bed by 8:00 p.m. You'll still want to run the bath and stay nearby, but she can pretty much bathe herself. She needs to be reminded to brush their teeth morning and evening.

As a parent, there's no way I could trust my 5 year old to do the right thing, when he doesn't yet know what that really is.

Thanks for listening :)

Melanie

IMO, everyone should take the hint and stop posting their children's pictures anywhere on the internet. After reading at this forum, you have to know that rso's are also here.
JMO of course.

IMO, everyone should take the hint and stop posting their children's pictures anywhere on the internet. After reading at this forum, you have to know that rso's are also here.
JMO of course.

That's why I post my cat. I don't think there are many cat-o-philes on this MB. Sorry - trying to be light hearted :)

But ya know what, I've seen children's pictures at the memorial site -- same as with Caylee's memorial. The mother's should have to give permission right? I'd be PO'd if my son was plastered on the news (as a passer-by).

Moo

Mel

woooh, back up a little!

Where did I say Nancies indescretions are equal to those of JB?

Now you did say

are you kidding me!
-----------
Actually you stated this on the Nancy Grace thread on post #332.

"NG says she does not present her kids to RSOs, she is a liar who presents her kids to thousands of RSOs every time she parades them on the screen. "

NG says she does not present her kids to RSOs, she is a liar who presents her kids to thousands of RSOs every time she parades them on the screen.

:waitasec:

Trust me, pedo's have a huge network on-line where they can get all the kiddie *advertiser censored* they want to. And, if they are watching Nancy Grace, I hope they're watching the entire show and learning what NOT to do. Nancy will usually pop up a picture or 2, 3, 4, or 5 of her kiddies at the end of the some of her shows.

She also has an extensive web site with photos of her children. I don't quite get that, but she's a proud mother and wants to share with her viewers. Personally, in this day and age, I wouldn't do that myself.

But I trust that we won't find many pedo's following Nancy Grace ;)

Mel

HLN just confirmed that the DNA testing was in and it was Nevaeh.

The only information on this case that I have learned about that has a positive note is that last night in an interview Holly stated that Jennifer was not pregnant. I don't know how anyone else feels about this but I was definitely relieved about this information.

That's why I post my cat. I don't think there are many cat-o-philes on this MB. Sorry - trying to be light hearted :)

But ya know what, I've seen children's pictures at the memorial site -- same as with Caylee's memorial. The mother's should have to give permission right? I'd be PO'd if my son was plastered on the news (as a passer-by).

Moo

Mel

And what a great looking cat it is, mgardner! I laughed at your statement and I needed a laugh, so thanks!

Yes, there are pics of the victim at memorial sites. Unfortunately, it is too late to keep these victims safe so I think no harm is done.

When children go missing, it is so important to have these pics out there as you already know. But to just put your baby or children's pics online as accessible to strangers just might need to stop.

Guess I am being a prude, but I think the children's beauty pageants where the little girls wear the little costumes and way too much makeup should also stop. That is a pedophile's dream event, IMO.

The only information on this case that I have learned about that has a positive note is that last night in an interview Holly stated that Jennifer was not pregnant. I don't know how anyone else feels about this but I was definitely relieved about this information.

That's definately good information. She surely doesn't need a baby and I fear any baby to have her as a mother.

-----------
Actually you stated this on the Nancy Grace thread on post #332.

"NG says she does not present her kids to RSOs, she is a liar who presents her kids to thousands of RSOs every time she parades them on the screen. "

Thank you for quoting it again, and now I have quoted it a third time. I still cannot find where I made a comparison of NG and JB. I simply stated that what NG said when decscribing herself was a lie.

Take no offense, but leave the twisting of the words to NG please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox