Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

I have always wondered how George got in that car and drove it home! Just think-at that point they didn't know where KC and Caylee were. The car smelled horrible and when they opened the trunk flys flew out and a bag had maggots crawling on it! Come on, if you think it smells like a DEAD body and your child and grandchild are missing and you're ex-LE-DON'T YA THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A CRIME SCENE ON YOUR HANDS!!! WTF-You get in it and drive it home! Where's you're training George-why didn't you call LE to the towyard? You're gonna get in the car and put your finger prints over those of a possible assailant. You're gonna throw away a bag with maggots crawling on it? You're gonna take the car home and try to clean it up. Cindy gonna go in it and wash stinky clothes. YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE KC AND CAYLEE ARE!!!! WTH is wrong here?:furious::furious:

Great post...nail on the head!:clap:

Maybe he was.

After Tim's daughter was murdered Tim & his wife seperated & divorced.

Tim became an alcoholic....

This is no secret

He has been trying to get help through Alcoholics Anonymous

All the more reason to treat TM with compassion. Humans are by definition imperfect and struggle with their weaknesses and try to overcome them. I hope TM isn't hurting right now, but I have a feeling he is.

I do enjoy reading other posters' opinions. Even though I don't always agree with their viewpoints I realize I often learn from them.

I am disappointed, though, with the posts about TM's alleged drinking habits/alcoholism. It may be a rumor or it may be a fact; in either case, it's certainly not pertinent to helping solve this crime.

If it is true he and all of his loved ones are already going through their own personal hell. Speaking about it in a public forum like this would only make it worse for all of them. This is certainly neither a proper nor effective place for an intervention.

This man has been trying to help find Caylee. He may not have been as effective as we wish he could have been but that sure doesn't give us the right to scrutinize his entire life and advertise his alleged weaknesses. It kind of reminds me of what happened to "Joe the Plumber" during the election. . . only much worse.

Sure, this is only my opinion, but it makes me sad to see people step over the boundaries of plain ol' human decency like this.

truly disgusting......I hate to admit that maybe CA was right in not supporting LP's vigil and searches since it now appears that he was only doing all this so he could be on TV and make $$$.

IF he did mention the money they could make.... Did it not occur to you that he might've meant TES to help with future searches? You know, some people do have good hearts and believe in causes.

I truely believe Leonard is mentally/emotionally involved in this case and wants justice like we all do. I really believe that. If money was mentioned, I suggest it was with good intent, not personal gain. LP's been singing TES's praises from the get go and went out of his way to call for donations on NG.

I'm the most cynical, untrusting person in the world and I truely believe LP's an OK guy.

This isnt directed at your post:) Ok everyone says how smart Casey is partly because of what she knows of a sim card right? If Casey is so smart as some think wouldn't she know you cant use to different phones on the same number.Each phone would have to have different numbers regardless of a sim card. Both phones would be on the same account but they each would have their own number. Every cell phone provider stores your data. Such as address book and certain things you might of download example would be a game or wallpaper.What im trying to say is any address that was stored on any phone the cell phone provider would have access to.So it seems to me Casey wasnt as smart about cell phones as some might think:)JMO

bolded by me
The sim card is what dictates a phone number not the phone itself and an address book is either stored to the sim or to the phone, it is not stored by the provider. This is true for every cell provider except verizon because verizon doesn't use sims.

Could Caseys' phone not show any activity because it's being charged.

Grammie I always thought that too. I talk tons on my cell phone (though KC puts me to shame!) and even though I have a car charger sometimes if I am at home, I am off it for several hours.

I, too, feel that Cindy has "cleaned up" a lot of evidence. When she repeats there "Were no odors when it left for the towyard" tells me and everyone else that she cleaned the car, not to mention, Casey's pants and all the clothing in the car.

You think Cindy washed the pants and George cleaned the car BEFORE it was towed?

Uh, I was just going to say "guilty as charged" because I didn't read the book. :behindbar (I know how to remove the battery and even change the SIMS card. Nothing to do with my question as to how KC would know she could be tracked through pings because that wouldn't occur to me.)

But then I looked at hubby's cell phone bill and it does not show any cell phone tower at all, not for incoming or outgoing. Not anywhere on the bill does it show cell towers. He has T-Mobile.

His T-Mobile bill shows only: date, call destination (such as 800, incoming, orlando, 800#, orlando, New York, etc), the time of the call, number called, minutes, airtime charges, toll charges, total. That's it. No cell towers shown anywhere.

So I'd have no way of knowing any of this even if I read the book since it sure doesn't appear on our bill. :crazy:
I have a pre-paid so I don't even receive a bill--I hate phones, lol.

Not guilty! :) ROFL

Huh. I thought everyone's bills looked like mine. Mine will have a date/time/call listed/UPPERCASEINITIALS/duration of call/fee, if any......all listed in columns across the page. Those Uppercase Initials are the code for which cell tower was used. The key to the code is found at the bottom of the last page of the listed calls.

I know I can tell when my 17 year old has strayed from where he's supposed to be, by accessing my billing online......don't tell him, though. He thinks I have spies everywhere!

I agree that if LP said that about the skull that it was totally inappropriate, but this is not about LP, it is about Caylee. If TM didn't want to be involved in searching BP, then there were plenty of other places to search. Just because someone makes you mad, you shouldn't pick up your toys and go home... This is what bothers me the most about TM. When CA mad TM mad, he left...When LP made him mad, he left. He is supposed to be all about the lost, not the outside influences.

Tim had completed his search of that same area. And if Leonard said those words, that certainly IS about Leonard! He's giving us a glimpse inside. And LP did not make Tim "mad." Tim said he made him DISGUSTED.

".......Nor did Leonard deny making the statements that they could make a bundle by holding up Caylee's skull to the cameras."
SNIP

truly disgusting......I hate to admit that maybe CA was right in not supporting LP's vigil and searches since it now appears that he was only doing all this so he could be on TV and make $$$.

What horrendous things to say.....WTF is wrong with people?
We're talking about an innocent child who had no control over the situation she was born into. Like so many others she deserved so much more from life and now she deserves a proper burial and those who love her deserve closure!.

I'm like you. I can't believe that he gets a pass on his statement while Tim is held to account for telling about it!

Sure did! This guy is a real train wreck.

(commenting on my own post...well, it's Monday morning....)

I don't mean this in a negative way toward TM - heaven knows I would be a train wreck too if I were him. It's amazing he still functions.

But I do mean I can't take much he says too seriously.

It's been stated already -- the "neutral place" was TonE's house. That's where she went when she supposedly realized that ZFG wasn't coming home with Caylee. It's in the police statement clearly.

Think about what you said ... "it's in the police statement clearly." Which statement did it come from? Oh yes, that's right, it came from KC's statement. She is such a great source for the truth, isn't she? And just for the record, not attacking you but attacking KC's statement. She's a proven and admitted liar.

I think Cocoamom's theory is a good one ... but there may be other "neutral places" out there. I just can't think of KC sitting in her car or hanging out at one particular place, in public and not secluded, for a very long time without being noticed, especially if she didn't belong there. I think a remote, deserted area is more than likely her "neutral place".

Also, how could TonE's place be neutral? It's more of a "yipee, I'm with a man and he loves that I take care of him" place, like a power trip for her, providing self-worth and importance to her.

I just realized after typing all of that that of course, I could be completely wrong, because there is not one person out there that can tell us anything about what, where, how and why with any certainty, other than KC and even then, I wonder if she is capable of doing that.

You think Cindy washed the pants and George cleaned the car BEFORE it was towed?
Now that you mention it, when DID Cindy wash the pants? When did she have time after she picked up Amy, picked up Casey, and called LE 3 times?! I haven't heard her mention WHEN she washed the pants and the knife...only that she did. Interesting.

George does have some time there where he could have cleaned the car a bit that day and it was found by LE to be in the garage being aired out...yes? Still, I don't see where Cindy had time for her cleaning jag there.

Think about what you said ... "it's in the police statement clearly." Which statement did it come from? Oh yes, that's right, it came from KC's statement. She is such a great source for the truth, isn't she? And just for the record, not attacking you but attacking KC's statement. She's a proven and admitted liar.

I think Cocoamom's theory is a good one ... but there may be other "neutral places" out there. I just can't think of KC sitting in her car or hanging out at one particular place, in public and not secluded, for a very long time without being noticed, especially if she didn't belong there. I think a remote, deserted area is more than likely her "neutral place".

Also, how could TonE's place be neutral? It's more of a "yipee, I'm with a man and he loves that I take care of him" place, like a power trip for her, providing self-worth and importance to her.

I just realized after typing all of that that of course, I could be completely wrong, because there is not one person out there that can tell us anything about what, where, how and why with any certainty, other than KC and even then, I wonder if she is capable of doing that.
The Blockbuster video was recorded around 8pm that evening, no? At some point before that time Casey met up with Tony, but it may not have been at "7 o'clock", as Casey told the police. It may have been 6, or 5, or even earlier, although it seems she would have had to wait for Tony to get home from school since she didn't have a key to his apt (thus Casey's arrival at RM's apt on the day Tony went out of town).

ETA - to Casey, 'neutral' meant anyplace she wouldn't be required to produce Caylee.

I did research on the area a few days ago, using Google Earth, looking for 4.5 miles from the Anthony's residence, WNW or ESE. Sure enough, when I did WNW, it fell not far from Lake Underhill (just south of it) and some other lakes and parks, can't remember the names just now. Interestingly, Sawgrass Apts. is just a hop away.

Edited to add:

The park was Demetree Park, with Lakes Giles and Arnold are also nearby, as is Lake Underhill, which coincidentally falls directly under Hwy 408 (Holland E W Expressway, which is a toll road). And it's not all that far from Goldenrod and 50 where her car was found at Amscot.

AKSleuth!! I just found this area earlier today!! Didn't see your post that evidently had gotten lost in the shuffle on WS. I was searching tonight to try to see if LE had searched this area or not, and your post popped up on my search. GMTA :) Check out the Psychic Impression and Astro #4 threads -- I put the info I found on there and it looks like the perfect place to fit in with all the clues, astro charts, psychic impressions, pings -- all of it! Also fits with the PUERTO RICO theory (San Juan Blvd & Teatro Court) that Casey has shoved at CA. Let's not let this one die again until someone has a chance to search there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back