Nancy Grace Jan 27, 2010: Haleigh dad & babysitter arrest reports released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron says he'll "KILL" whoever took his daughter? Why didn't he "KILL" Misty? Haleigh went missing on her watch. He married her instead. GMAB Ron!!!!!!!!

OH NG just admitted she has a softspot of Ronnie.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just can't believe NG - SHE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR RC?????

This is just ridiculous.

Oh no, Nancy just said she has a "soft spot" for Ronald, BARF, I love ya Nancy, but the guy makes me sick.

I still stand behind this - RC is saying he'll kill whoever because HE KNOWS there is NO ONE else - so its a "safe bet" for him to keep on with that old, worn-out "I'll kill him" routine.

He knows. Period. IF he ever cracks - doubt it. I truly hope this case is solved and it is proven it was him. But that is JMO!!
Sounds to me like he's just passing the buck right back to Misty. MOO

Oh I agree...he knows what has happened. I thought he would keep up the angry part as a show for the media.
NG has a soft spot for RC? Hmmm

She is so being snowballed by Ron.

1 2 3 4 5 yes Im counting to 10 and Im going to let out a good scream...NG is arrrgghhh..nope not going to say it

Sue Moss: "Misty gets her purse stolen she sounds devastated; she gets a kid stolen she sounds sedated". :D

rying and saying Ron breaks her heart. He's still talking about Haleigh. Of course he is!! He's hoping to play on public sympathy.

Oh, he just got sucked into this drug deal!?

Yeah, RC is innocent as can be. He hangs with druggies, so what does he think is gonna happen to his kids?

:banghead:

JMHO
fran

Nancy has a soft spot for Ronald Cummings! Are you kidding?
With drug trafficking charges, when he was still supposed to be caring for Junior ~ not to mention searching for Haleigh. Very interesting. :waitasec: MOO

Word fail me for Mizz Nancy right now!! :puke: soft spot for Ron :puke:

Sucked into the drug deal puhleaze

Got room there at the porcelain god, Maven?

RC getting "sucked into" the drug deal made my queasy stomach worse. GAH!

Well this show went to the dogs in a hurry - NG doesn't believe Ron is guilty of anything to do with Haleigh and someone else said he got sucked in or set up on the drug deal. NG didn't ike that, LOL, but this show was promising, now it'll be a pity Ron party. I gotta go shut off the TV, I want it in one piece for later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member