Nancy Grace married and pregnant with twins??

Well, good for her that she has found happiness and is having two babies. She has a great heart and truly cares for victims. Her own fiance was murdered years ago, and that was when she changed majors and decided to become a prosecutor. I wondered if she would ever be able to open her heart to love another man because it had been so long. I wish her, her unborn babies, and her new hubby the best of the best in happiness and health.

Lion

I thought for sometime that she might have something going on with Daniel Horowitz, was kind of shocked to see it's a banker. :)

She will be 49 in October... if this is true, then I wish her the best.

(Wiki and IMDB list her bday as Oct 23, 1958)

I'm not buying it....It doesn't look like anything real to me. I sure hope I'm wrong because I really like Nancy, but come on! You couldn't hide that tummy!

I've thought in the last few months, that she had put on weight through her face at least, not being able to see her whole body behind that desk.

I didn't realize she was 47, and if that's the case, I'm sure glad it's not me! I would be very concerned about this pregnancy and being a new mom at such a late date. I pray if this is a factual story that Nancy comes through this with flying colours and has healthy babies.

Me too. Chances are very good everything will be just fine, the babies will probably be induced early or delivered by c-section a few weeks before the actual due date. They do this routinely now with twin pregnancies even in younger women- I know quite a few who have had twins and only one went near her real due date. They still ended up inducing her a couple days before the DD but most of the people were induced much earlier. Don't know why unless just a precaution to prevent problems?

I will tell you this- she's supposedly a bit further along than I am (pregnant with my one baby- lol), and she must be doing FANTASTIC. No way could I be appearing on tv nightly. I'm still sick on my stomach and sooo exhausted, I couldn't do it. My hat goes off to women who are pregnant and maintaining their job. I always wanted to be a stay at home mom but I always figured I'd work through my first pregnancy and just leave at the end-- I ended up leaving in the first trimester because I was so very utterly sick and unable to work. So, women who work through pregnancies rule- it's tough!

You know I had read on Medibistro a interview with NG awhile ago and now it makes since she said that they will have a little studio for her in Atlanta with CNN to do her broadcast's at the time I thought she just wanted to be near her family but it makes since her New Hubby is in Atlanta and she's pregnant and will most undoubtably deliver in Atlanta I couldn't be more happier for her I love her watch her every nite. I hope she announces it tonite on her show I will b watching it.

She will be 49 in October... if this is true, then I wish her the best.

(Wiki and IMDB list her bday as Oct 23, 1958)

maybe her clock was ticking and she was trying to have a baby for sometime, then this HS friend that she's kept in contact with, she decided not to do it alone and they got hitched. Who knows, why keep it a secret?

I've thought in the last few months, that she had put on weight through her face at least, not being able to see her whole body behind that desk.

I noticed this too, never would have guessed pregnancy though! She looks great...

nancy_grace.jpg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20043792,00.html

From People...

Well, good for her that she has found happiness and is having two babies. She has a great heart and truly cares for victims. Her own fiance was murdered years ago, and that was when she changed majors and decided to become a prosecutor. I wondered if she would ever be able to open her heart to love another man because it had been so long. I wish her, her unborn babies, and her new hubby the best of the best in happiness and health.

Lion
--me too Lion--I wish her the best

Wow is he tall Good for Nancy and I hope she will be Happy with her new little ones.

She's reported to be around 5ft2... a petite spitfire, who would have guessed that! I swear, her personality and how she carries herself physically and spiritually had me thinking she was way taller. I remember seeing tiny Melissa Etheridge the first time and feeling the same way. Yay for the petite but mighty girls! :D

I thought this was a prank.....I am absolutely stunned!

I sure wish her all the very best though!

Me too... right off the bat I was thinking that some of the images were photoshopped (her head on someone elses body)... and then it kind of clicked as to why she left Court TV: workload cutback!

Atlanta Constitution is reporting that she WILL announce this tonight... :D

I am happy for Nancy. I watch her show alot. She is easy on the eyes and more pleasant to look at than that Greta lady.

Pregnant with twins at 47? She had to have used IVF, even possibly donor eggs. I suppose its possible to get pregnant with heavy fertility help at that age using their own eggs but its not very common.

Congrats Nancy!!!

I thought for sometime that she might have something going on with Daniel Horowitz, was kind of shocked to see it's a banker. :)

I wondered that, too Class! I do wish her and her new family the best, and I hope that all goes well.

Lion

I don't really care for Nancy in her professional life. I am very happy she has found someone, and twins!! OMG, she must be thrilled about that. I wish her all the happiness and joys of being a mother.

I guess I'm being set straight, and glad to see it, too.
67q1x06.gif
4tflixj.jpg

to Nancy and her new hubby!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member