Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the deposition post, but wanted to ask if y'all had thought about this...what if they intentionally spelled Caylee's name wrong to prove the point that even though the name may be spelled differently, that everyone knows who they are talking about because Zenaida was the only one at Sawgrass even though the name may be spelled differently?

ZG's lawyer saying ZG was only at Sawgrass to fill out an application and her car had New York plates on it, then Casey starts saying "her" ZFG has connections to New York.

Keith M. didn't get to finish telling what would happen if KC refused to answer the questions. :( (I really wanted to hear that)

ZG was at sawgrass applying to move there.

ZG's lawyer said she had NY plates on her car when she was looking at Sawgrass as a place to live.....interesting!

ETA::too quick for me, Panthera! LOL

Keith M. didn't get to finish telling what would happen if KC refused to answer the questions. :( (I really wanted to hear that)

She would be forced to by the courts I think.

ZG's lawyer said she had NY plates on her car when she was looking at Sawgrass as a place to live.....interesting!

ETA::too quick for me, Panthera! LOL

Sleuthers were talking about this 1-2 days ago .. NG says she didnt know that before

Keith M. didn't get to finish the telling what would happen if KC refused to answer the questions. :( (I really wanted to hear that)

I think he started to say "we'll be heading into a live deposition,"

ZFG's attys originally wanted to depose Casey in person, but the Judge let Casey be questioned in writing instead. The lawyer seems to think that if Casey is non-responsive to this Casey-friendly written format, she'll have to face the music and answer questions in person.

KC says everyone is ignorant, is trying to look at things objectively.

Susan Moss doesn't think Casey will answer the questions if attorneys can't protect her 5th amendment rights.

Susan Moss says there's no way Casey will answer those questions...due to 5th amendment rights

Moss says even if she loses 100% of nothing is nothing. (Was that meaning that KC had no money so even if she lost the case, ZFG would get nothing?)

I think I heard him say there would be a live deposition if that happens.

I think he started to say "we'll be heading into a live deposition,"

ZFG's attys originally wanted to depose Casey in person, but the Judge let Casey be questioned in writing instead. The lawyer seems to think that if Casey is non-responsive to this Casey-friendly written format, she'll have to face the music and answer questions in person.

Oooh, I hope that happens! I'd love to hear it!

ETA: Thanks Indigo and Egoslayer for your replies also.

Oooh, I hope that happens! I'd love to hear it!

lol me too--Though I don't think we'd get many more answers. But a judge would be able to rule immediately on Casey's objections and say, for example, that she did actually have to answer the question about her own name. :crazy:

Moss says even if she loses 100% of nothing is nothing. (Was that meaning that KC had no money so even if she lost the case, ZFG would get nothing?)
I think that's what she meant. :)

*reflecting on JB's violations of jail policy. first the hugging, now the bracelet.*

George "probably" does have history of mental illness.

psych panelist thinks both George Anthony and Casey Anthony have a history of mental illness.

They're talking about GA entering a 2nd week at hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member