Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

ITA - the "eggshell" comment by LP tonight. Ask yourself why anyone would walk on "eggshells" around anyone else? If you don't like or are afraid of that person - then you leave - cut them out of your "circle" and be done with them. CA, GA and LA can't "cut her out" of the circle - well CA was trying. And that (CA trying) tells us that CA GA and LA had had enough - damn the torpedos - full steam ahead. So, if KC has anything on any or all of them - they didn't seem to mind it when CA was gonna kick her out. BUT NOW, that Caylee is gone and they have this "mess" - it's back to being important and walking on "eggshells" around her again? Does that sound right to you? Nope, doesn't to me either. The eggshells HAVE TO BE that KC has "something" - knows "something". I kinda think she has already told JB about it as well.

Remember LP said the news would shock the world.

Familt dynamics play a big role here...If it were friends then i say it is easier to just cut off and leave...This family is not unlike my own(but I don't think my parents would stand behind me if I took my kids life) I remember CA saying she wasn't going to lose another that is settling for her ok I lost my grand so I can't lose my daughter..she has been there ever since. George is EX LE he knows the scoop and can't reconsile with it. Lee I don't get him yet....As far as schocking the world if LP is saying what I think he is saying it wouldn't schock me.

same here..

even when they are not lying but they have done something wrong they get punished at my house......

i must be a terrible parent ....hehehehehehheh:)

not in my book robotdog. to teach and prepare for life is a parents job, not to indulge and bow down

Familt dynamics play a big role here...If it were friends then i say it is easier to just cut off and leave...This family is not unlike my own(but I don't think my parents would stand behind me if I took my kids life) I remember CA saying she wasn't going to lose another that is settling for her ok I lost my grand so I can't lose my daughter..she has been there ever since. George is EX LE he knows the scoop and can't reconsile with it. Lee I don't get him yet....As far as schocking the world if LP is saying what I think he is saying it wouldn't schock me.
Ok I'll bite - what do YOU think he (LP) is saying?
I want to compare it with what I think - we are probably on the same wavelength

Ok I'll bite - what do YOU think he (LP) is saying?
I want to compare it with what I think - we are probably on the same wavelength

My personal opinion is that he is thinking about WHO the daddy is. And he thinks it is someone in the family.

not in my book robotdog. to teach and prepare for life is a parents job, not to indulge and bow down

im with ya,,,

you got to teach em how to fish....:crazy:

i was never really a child... i just knew everything at age 4 :waitasec::waitasec:

O/T:

Margaret In Houston wrote:
Someone asked about Dante S*****.
He lived at Sawgrass Apt.
He worked at Don Reid Ford
He quit his job on June 3rd to go to work for Muscle Cars on teh 17th.
On June 13th, suddenly says the job didn't work out and he's moving and when he gets settled he will let everyone know.
HeHis last post on a forum is July 22nd.
On June 27th he says he's going to be at Wingshack- corner of Conway and Michigan....didn't it say somewhere in those 400 pages that someone say casey at wingshack..does anyone remember who said that so we can check the date.
Here is link to the forum- I did a search and pulled up all his posts so that is what I am linking. His name on the forum is nitrouspowrdss

http://ls1tech.com/forums/search

This is from that site

My personal opinion is that he is thinking about WHO the daddy is. And he thinks it is someone in the family.

:thumb:
Yep - we are. IMO when I think about what wouldn't have mattered BEFORE all this - why were they going to kick her out and try to get custody - or maybe that was an issue and KC was telling CA that she would never get custody - either way - CA and GA we willing to fight for it. So the "eggshells" didn't matter. BUT NOW - with this nationwide high profile case - well now it DOES KINDA matter - thus the "eggshells" around her now. I do think she has told JB or somehow JB has found out and that's how LP knows.

If KC would have just moved out and left Caylee with the GP's - NONE of this would have happened. And we would STILL HAVE CAYLEE with us. Maybe that is another (or THE) reason KC did this - she couldn't stand "hiding the secret" anymore and didn't want the humiliation that would have gone with it if the GP's fought a custody battle.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I think George knows Casey is to blame for this entire mess.
But the family walks on eggshells around her, for some reason, and George stifles the anger.
It could certainly become a combustible situation.

It would have been better for Casey to remain in jail.

In my OPINION they might fear KC would attempt suicide if they pressed her too hard. My oldest daughter was quite the drama queen, very high strung, very argumentative and somewhat aggressive and bully-ish to those really close to her, and would cut her nose off to spite her face to prove a point or hurt us if she thought we deserved it, AND lied and expected us to believe all her lies no matter how far fetched and threw umbelieveable fits when we didn't believe her (thank goodness medicine has helped along with growing up more) anywho, she wasn't the most stable person and I honestly walked on eggshells for many years trying to deal with her without pushing her over the edge. My daughter was suicidal and even went in to cutting, drugs, etc... Point is many of KC's actions have reminded me of my daughter, which I've posted previously. IF KC is suicidal (and I know many of you on here think she is not and she may not be but may have her family convinced otherwise) then CA, GA and LA aren't going to push her to much. And quite frankly I don't another Melinda Duckett situation either.

JMHO

In my OPINION they might fear KC would attempt suicide if they pressed her too hard. My oldest daughter was quite the drama queen, very high strung, very argumentative and somewhat aggressive and bully-ish to those really close to her, and would cut her nose off to spite her face to prove a point or hurt us if she thought we deserved it, AND lied and expected us to believe all her lies no matter how far fetched and threw umbelieveable fits when we didn't believe her (thank goodness medicine has helped along with growing up more) anywho, she wasn't the most stable person and I honestly walked on eggshells for many years trying to deal with her without pushing her over the edge. My daughter was suicidal and even went in to cutting, drugs, etc... Point is many of KC's actions have reminded me of my daughter, which I've posted previously. IF KC is suicidal (and I know many of you on here think she is not and she may not be but may have her family convinced otherwise) then CA, GA and LA aren't going to push her to much. And quite frankly I don't another Melinda Duckett situation either.

JMHO

If this is the case, the family afraid of her or that she might commit suicide, then they never should have bailed her out. The safest place for her was in prison where she could be monitored, in isolation and on suicide watch. People reap what they sow, they had a choice..I think they chose the wrong way to handle this situation from start to finish. I am saying this hoping some friend or pastor will go to this family and minister to their needs and show them that Casey does not belong in their home under these circumstances.

FYI... for those who were on other threads about protesters... the woman who George pushed just said that she WAS out searching first then went to the house... and that she is from 2 hours away

she is on NG and she said that she is protesting to convince family to fess up and bring Caylee home..

:thumb:
Yep - we are. IMO when I think about what wouldn't have mattered BEFORE all this - why were they going to kick her out and try to get custody - or maybe that was an issue and KC was telling CA that she would never get custody - either way - CA and GA we willing to fight for it. So the "eggshells" didn't matter. BUT NOW - with this nationwide high profile case - well now it DOES KINDA matter - thus the "eggshells" around her now. I do think she has told JB or somehow JB has found out and that's how LP knows.

If KC would have just moved out and left Caylee with the GP's - NONE of this would have happened. And we would STILL HAVE CAYLEE with us. Maybe that is another (or THE) reason KC did this - she couldn't stand "hiding the secret" anymore and didn't want the humiliation that would have gone with it if the GP's fought a custody battle.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Yes I clearly think the family is hiding something and it has to be big for the whole family to be playing.

At this point I think the CA is playing the head in the sand card. I can't be sure totally but she (Casey) has something big on this family and the family is going with her so it does not come out.

NG... questions why KC can go to lawyers from 10-4? Lawyer says there are serious defense challange... other lawyer says he has no idea why she would need to do that... except to escape from press

FYI... for those who were on other threads about protesters... the woman who George pushed just said that she WAS out searching first then went to the house... and that she is from 2 hours away

I think she said the other night she was from Clearwater.

I agree Tricia. It has me curious. Why/how do you think this began? *the eggshell stuff*

Casey is probably easily set off. I've seen this in families where one person's personality is tremendously stronger than everyone elses so everyone tip toes around that person in order to keep the peace. Over the years it becomes second nature.

Casey is probably easily set off. I've seen this in families where one person's personality is tremendously stronger than everyone elses so everyone tip toes around that person in order to keep the peace. Over the years it becomes second nature.

OH YES that is how it works.... I have lived it.. and that is why she thinks that she should get what ever she wants, and why she doesn't get that people do not believer her

I am uploading NG show for those that missed it. It will take about another 3 hours to upload. You Tube is doing some Maintenance also.

Per You Tube: This functionality is not available right now. Please try again later.
We are currently performing site maintenance. Be cool - we'll be back 100% in a bit.

Patty G!

You are the best! What would we sleuthers do without you? Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concernedcitizen706
Back