NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

How can BC claim that there will be no more inconsistencies when the A's meet with investigators, if they, including him, are still going to spew the same Zanny story? In other words, the A's will say what they always have said, but according to BC, they are being honest now, honestly!

Exactly!! BC is seeking full immunity for the parents but doesn't that require they cooperate fully with LE, stop spinning against LE and, tell the truth as they know it? -- not the spin according to KC.

If the A family continue to spin and not just keep out of it and assist LE neutrally then if I was LE I would continue to review charges against KC's parents.

KC did say the ZFG that LE interviewed was not her ZFG BUT it is the only ZFG with any connection to Sawgrass Apartments with a grey car, etc.

My guess is that KFN will institute a national search to find ZFG alive.

Hmmmm...what's that saying..."Paranoia will destroy ya?!"

Yup.......my first thought was that the Anthonys are scared of even talking to each other in their own home........fearful of someone overhearing the truth. :mad:

The A's are sticking with the Zenaida story. Sorry, I meant to type "the lame Zenaida story."

Wasn't this the interview that was released that George stated he didn't want his wife and son to know he was there? I believe it was - the same one where they called Lee down to the station to listen to the 9-1-1 call with George. As well, he got sick at the end of the interview.

Yeppers, and that should be almost as good as an "excited utterance," don't you think?

LP says a sheet or some sort of linens........this is what I thought too - part of a set of sheets and now one is missing.

I've been speculating wether or not KC made up a little bed for Caylee in the trunk....

Pillow, Blanket & Sheet

And when she found her dead she wrapped up everything & placed it in the bag

NG to MW = Tell me about Lee taking down the memorial out of A's house.

MW = Lee basically desecrated a memorial.

Cheryl = I can't imagine anyone taking that down.

MW....."Lee basically desecrated a memorial for his niece."

Thanks......

If thats the case then the bag most likely moved around quite a bit with all the water....Flooding & Receding

Yes especially if it was 3 feet of water which has been said. I agree where the body ended up is IMO probably not exactly where she was dumped.

LP is also sure it was an accident and there is NOTHING to me that says accident.

What LP says is irrelevant, he has not been accurate about anything regarding this case. Can't believe NG still wastes her time with him.

Still sticking to the nanny story and making it clear that they think that the ZFG that LE found is the wrong one...Head to desk=ow.

Oh brother, my jaw just dropped. Even that new lawyer that I liked is saying ZG killed Caylee???? Can I borrow some desk?

I am overwhelmed by all of the info on here....can someone please let me know how many days this crazy monster was supposed to have driven the car with her daughter in it...Was there any vomit in the drivers seat? How could you not throw up smelling that ?????... something is off, if only in my mind. I cant see driving with that smell. I'm afraid this is going to get alot worse

9 days....the below link takes you to the activities and phone pings on June 24th. The infamous gas can day. She has the confrontation the the trunk of her car. Panics and drives off. She needs to get rid of the body asap. Phone pings a few minutes later at Chicksaw/Suburban where Caylee's body was found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-24&c=4

Would someone tell Lee that white knee socks with shorts and sneakers just doesn't work? Thank you.:bang:

LOL at least he wasn't wearing socks with sandals.

LP saying the tape was around her mouth and head.

That "dream team" sickens me, I cannot believe these "experts" coming forth to defend this "baby killer", IMO, she has no defense!! To do it for publicity is getting down pretty low! There could be no other reason to come forth and defend Ms. Anthony.....Henry Lee needs to take english lessons, my gosh, the man has been here for forty years. I cannot understand a word he say's, I really don't want to especially now that he has drank that koolaid.

:clap: lol, I've always wanted to say that myself about Henry Lee...

I know the Anthony's are stuck in an alternate universe. After six months one would think that they would have one lucid moment where they would actually come to the realization that maybe their darling daughter did this awful deed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back