NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

I didn't hear pro bono...I heard free. I could be wrong, someone else?

rosepetal, (love your name) I am legal-speak stupid. What is the difference between pro bono and free? I thought they meant the same thing. . . not being sarcastic, here, just uninformed.

My God this is just about the sickest thing I have ever heard. COULD YOU IMAGINE smelling your CHILD in your car, and rolling on out to Fusion, or wherever she went..I can not comprehend this, I want to believe this can not be true..

I can't imagine, Kelly. But, I also couldn't imagine killing my child, much less then going out to Blockbuster with the bf that night and acting like nothing was wrong. Even IF Caylee was kidnapped by the invisi-nanny, a real Mommy wouldn't be acting like nothing has happened. I would be a wreck!

Unless the stench then wasn't bad? I don't know. Either the smell wasn't bad then or he is lying.

The body would have been decomposing for 9 days at that point - It had to have smelled

Also,
George said he was ..."Right up to the bumper"
when KC opened the trunk & said "here's your Bleeping Gas Cans"

I think it is. At least, that's the first time that I've heard it.

See, that is what i was thinking. So, sure thought it was strange that now they have found the baby, all of a sudden...that's not the right ZFG!!! UNREAL!!:furious:

The body would have been decomposing for 9 days at that point - It had to have smelled

Also,
George said he was ..."Right up to the bumper"
when KC opened the trunk & said "here's your Bleeping Gas Cans"

We do not factually know that though. I have my theories on when the deed was done as does everyone else LOL but who knows!

So they are saying they found more bones scattered.small trail of bones.To a childs skull?Do they know for sure duct tape was found on the skull?

Saying duct tape wrapped all the way around the head according to MW. Soft tissue on sticky part of duct tape.

Thanks...I didn't hear that part. But still kind of makes sense that they would drum up that theory so far into it and wayyyyy after the fact of ZFG's appearance. JMO

I agree and I think it has to do with the lawsuit that the Zanny that was identified has brought against KC.

The pics of the "dream team" make me physically ill. What a bunch of pathetic excuses for human beings. All to make a dime on a baby's murder. Sickening.

Lawyers unleashed. Robin Sax: Duct tape can show how calculated this was. The other two lawyers don't agree.

Still going with the Nanny story. I turned it off, Im sick of hearing the Nanny did it. Yeah I guess the Nanny was looking up choloroform and neck breaking too! :furious:

Mark Williams asked about the Dream team. Team put together by JB.

Duct tape wrapped around the head and over the mouth.

Robin Sax says if the skull was bound in duct tape it might meant the death penalty will return--taping shows deliberation and calculation.

Yep. He lost his credibility when he testified in the Mike Peterson case here in NC. Spitting ketchup all over the courtroom and saying there was too much blood for an accident but not enough for murder. He was a total mess.

Which is now why he's doing "pro bono" work for this defense team, rather than being paid by LE to be on their "team." Dr. Lee has lost credibility, IMO.

how can the trail lead to the skull? didnt the meter reader pick up the bag and the skull rolled out?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pag2507
Back