Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

KC is a whiz at coming up with ideas and most of them are LYING ideas!
AMEN Leoanrd!

Nancy's making a point of Casey looking up missing children websites in March and her child going missing in June ~

Cindy's interview again - Cindy says SHE gave LE free reign.

Does it irritate anyone else that GA felt the need to trick KC to get in the trunk. I mean WTH.... isn't he the father, he should have just went in the trunk. IMO this shows part of what went wrong with KC. Bad parenting. They let this girl run their household.

Yes, yes, YES!!!
The whole world revolved around Casey.
She lived in THEIR hour, ate THEIR food, stole/spent THEIR money...
and they let her walk all over them.
Not the way to raise a responsible kid, that's for sure!

Researching missing children websits as far back as March. Planning ahead KC?
I do believe that goes to premeditation. She could've been looking for children who hadn't been found and theories LE had on their disappearance ~ like how she'd get rid of Caylee so she wouldn't be found and what story to come up with. MOO

GA saying the smell really bothered him, well DUH, as former LE he should know....

Remember he told the media that "I thought Casey may have hit an animal"?

He knew from day 1 what that smell was

I think GA & CA are telling LE one thing & the media another

Does it irritate anyone else that GA felt the need to trick KC to get in the trunk. I mean WTH.... isn't he the father, he should have just went in the trunk. IMO this shows part of what went wrong with KC. Bad parenting. They let this girl run their household.
And to top that off, isn't the car still registered to her parents so technically it's his car?

and BUMP under the bus goes JG

Poor guy.
Happy for him that he didn't marry the psycho, but makes
me sad because if he had, Caylee would be home right now.

Poor Cindy always trying to focus the blame onto someone other than her daughter!!!

Cindy detailing all the discreptencies she caught JG in.......really trying hard to make him the suspect.

I feel KC needs too much attention to be married to one person

Are we sure Richard Grund is on here tonight?
Did anyone actually see that he said that or was that an assumption?

I'm wondering why she would choose to throw Amy under the bus?

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first post.

I can't believe that NG just told LP to tell her something she hasn't heard before! Maybe she should take her own advice there, lol.

i just caught that cindy said that jesse and casey went out to fusion to cheer him up now if i recall jesse never went to fusion with casey anyone else catch that?

Just played clip where CA talks about sitting down w/JG and how he changed his story 2-3 times- hello pot/kettle/black. This was re: conversation 6/27- said KC asked him out to Fusian and said Caylee was w/nanny at the beach.

I don't even think her story made since- it didn't sound like a contradiction to me??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back