Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

I understood it to be Papa Johns, but I agree, details are starting to get fuzzy for me too. I ~think~ that one of her cell phone calls was to Papa Johns around June 16-19th. Somewhere in that time frame.
Yes, I do remember that too. I think it was on the cell phone logs.

I wonder if Dr. Lee didn't just examine the evidence that had been in the car when law enforment examined it. Like, they put it in cold storage or something, it would seem counter productive to put anything like that back in the car.

I am sure that is the case!!!!
Come on people.......lets be real here.....THIS IS A MURDER INVESTIGATION!!!!
There is no longer anything in the vehicle!!!!!!
All it's contents has been bagged and submitted into evidence!!!!! And properly stored by LE!!!!
Dr Lee was only allowed to go through the evidence that LE has collected and stored. And view the car as it is now....possibly put back together to some extent once all samples were taken from it.
All food, insects, maggots and any other items are not still in the trunk.....they are in sealed bags for evidence.

I don't think he found food boxes in the car. I know that is what he said but I think that he meant that food boxes were found in the car when LE took it. Which is strange because neither GA nor the tow guy said anything about any other food boxes. Now I think that he was saying that these items were WERE in the car but not that they were in there when he looked at the car.

But perhaps pizza boxes and frozen food boxes are one and the same? Frozen pizza?

I read somewhere on another forum that it was a Dominoe's meatzaria, same as pizza sent to the Anthony home.

Would that be a MeatZZa pizza? I couldn't find meatzaria pizza.

Oh well, not that it really matters. Pizza is pizza and I don't think, other than it's purchase helping with the timeline, that what kind it was and whether there was or was not pizza in the box is important.

http://technorati.com/videos/youtube.com/watch?v=_ZhGHXcjDz8

This news report says a Dominoes MeatZZa pizza so I guess I remembered it wrong. Getting old ya know.

Now I am going to confuse everyone else. What I meant was the pizza that was delivered to the As was the Dominoes MeatZZa pizza. I have no idea what the one in the car was. I thought it was the same but obviously it was not.

There are 3 different men from the tow yard in that article, Birch (the manager) and 2 other employees.

The article doesn't say Birch went with George to get the car... did he or was it someone else?

It was Birch.

The FBI only has ONE guy who does polygraphs?

LOL!!! The other one went out for pizza & never returned? (Check Casey's trunk!) lol

Sounds like the only real goal in all this is to chase LP away..... make it uncomfortable & embarrassing for him & maybe he'll finally stop searching for Caylee.

LOL!!! The other one went out for pizza & never returned? (Check Casey's trunk!) lol

Sounds like the only real goal in all this is to chase LP away..... make it uncomfortable & embarrassing for him & maybe he'll finally stop searching for Caylee.

Ha!!!! OMG!!! LOL!!!!! Thanks! I needed that!!! :crazy::crazy:

Rather ironic that he "found evidence and turned it over to OCSD."

This was something he DIDN'T do when he supposedly "found evidence" in the PS case. He was pretty much run out of town after the hearings wherein he denied having found evidence and didn't turn it over to law enforcement, even with an eyewitness to his actions.

This man has been working in forensics for all these decades and yet, now, we are supposed to believe that he cannot distinguish the odor of human decomposition from rotting food? After all those thousands of bodies and crime scenes that he has attended, he doesn't know the difference?

Can't wait till he gets run out of town on this case, too!

One could only hope... BTW who is Paying Lee's tab this time???? Hmmmm:waitasec:

But perhaps pizza boxes and frozen food boxes are one and the same? Frozen pizza?
The frozen pizzas I've bought are wrapped in plastic inside the box. I could see it thawing out but certainly not leaving the same greasy mess that an already cooked 'meat-lovers' pizza would create if left in the cardboard box for weeks inside the trunk of a car during the summer. MOO

Dr. Lee has definitely left us all confuzzled. I think we should forget everything he said and go on with the facts as we know them to date.

Dr. Lee has definitely left us all confuzzled. I think we should forget everything he said and go on with the facts as we know them to date.

I agree. At this point, what he stated really doesn't make a lot of sense and without being able to ask him questions to clarify what he actually meant, what he said tonight doesn't have a lot of value.

Other than the maggot statement, which at least lets us know that they did find maggots and that they were collected. Hopefully for testing.

Like usual, I had trouble understanding him & ended up tuning him out completely.

I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on TV, but my brother is........and he said Baez counter suing in that case was the MOST STUPID thing he has ever seen a defense attorney do in all his years of practice.

LOL! My thoughts exactly. Did your brother say why he thought that?

Sounds like something Cindy came up with.

that could start to fit

frozen box food = pizza box

were there any frozen pizza's on the grocery receipts? I know there was pizza ordered on one of the receipts, but I don't remember if there were frozen ones as well.... though I doubt the flies ate their way through a plastic wrapper.

At Target the cashier scanned a California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza.

The frozen pizzas I've bought are wrapped in plastic inside the box. I could see it thawing out but certainly not leaving the same greasy mess that an already cooked 'meat-lovers' pizza would create if left in the cardboard box for weeks inside the trunk of a car during the summer. MOO

Makes perfect sense Panthera, and thank you. I wasn't thinking very clearly on this before I posted! :)

At Target the cashier scanned a California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza.
But wasn't that way after she'd abandoned her car, like the first part of July when Amy was on vacation?

Makes perfect sense Panthera, and thank you. I wasn't thinking very clearly on this before I posted! :)
You're most welcome :) I think if anything Dr. Lee just added more confusion tonight! I'm listening to it again trying to pick up on what I missed the first time.

If Dr. Lee turned over additional evidence to OCSO, then he is implying they did a sloppy job in collecting evidence, and that will be part of the defense.

I would say the evidence is only good if OCSD saw Lee actually obtain the evidence. Anything OCSD did not see and can not vouch for is suspect with this guy. He is not very honest.

Salem

But wasn't that way after she'd abandoned her car, like the first part of July when Amy was on vacation?

Yes that was in the receipts from Target with AH's money. I was just answering the question as to whether or not she purchased frozen pizza LOL. As far as I know we don't have any pizza purchase receipts before her car was at Amscott.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510
Back