Nancy Grace - October 31 2008..HAPPY HALLOWEEN..

Who gives a flying hoot about JB's family? What does that have to do with anything about this case/ The complaint to the FLA BAR was from a poster on one of the blogs. So what? It was a legit complaint that they have to follow up on...

People said the same thing about Scott Peterson and his lovely wife and child on the way. Lovely family means nothing. LP is just being kind imo

:eek: Tony tells her not to stay overnight at his place with Caylee and Caylee "disappears" ITA with that & they were on the phone & (23)texts a lot from late pm the 15th- the early morning of the 16th...:eek:
Fighting about it maybe & him trying to explain to KC that they were going to be partying maybe it's not the place for a little one??? :waitasec:Just a thought I wonder if LE checked into this??? :waitasec::waitasec:
Exactly! I think there's a lot to the timing of Caylee's death that ties back to Casey wanting to be with Tony at his apt. and go out partying. Motive! MOO

CA & GA still trying to say Caylee is alive & somewhere being hid...Thet need to face the facts & ger KC to tell the truth! They feel Caylee has been moved @ a lot. But won't tell LE what they know r believe!!
The more a person moves around, the more likely they will be seen by someone. Doesn't fly imo

I think it is weird that he and CA keep calling the loss of their granddaughter "a case."

They say "case" to disassociate themselves from what's reality. Easier to lie & helps to hide from the real emotions someone (most) would feel...Not they have ever shed a tear that I've seen they r emotionless (KC!) unlike that most other families show when someone goes missing....unless they have something to do with it....others that do often go to the other side of extreme emotions (crying hysterically etc.)! A's & KC have been emotionless for the most part! Very telling if u ask me! JMHO :furious:
:waitasec:

Yeah...
According to the Anthony's they all know a Big Secret but they can't tell anybody because it will put Caylee in Danger....Casey is really a hero & she should win "the mother of the year award"

Good Luck selling that to a jury
Maybe Jose will hug her during court and the jury will see what a good woman KC is <sarcasm intended>

Anyone notice nearly every time after CA makes a statement, she looks down and to the right? Wonder if that means something ...
IIRC correctly, down and to the right means she is accessing a memory that is not there.

Pay attention to your eyes. Think of a favorite song and where do your eyes go? You are accessing an audio memory.

The more a person moves around, the more likely they will be seen by someone. Doesn't fly imo
Unless it was her body that was being moved around a lot. I think there's some truth to what he's saying just not that it was a live Caylee. MOO

IIRC correctly, down and to the right means she is accessing a memory that is not there.

Pay attention to your eyes. Think of a favorite song and where do your eyes go? You are accessing an audio memory.

I know I do that when I'm not sure of something r when I was in college taking an exam & couldn't remember the answer....:rolleyes:

NG looks so different without makeup..I barely knew that was her.

Caller..Does anyone know where LA was the day KC was seen coming out of the woods?

Exactly! I think there's a lot to the timing of Caylee's death that ties back to Casey wanting to be with Tony at his apt. and go out partying. Motive! MOO

I agree that this is most likely the motive. I just hope, for TL's sake that it isn't hammered too hard. I mean, his life already must suck because of her thin of how much more guilty he would feel if this was hammered home? I'd feel like carp thinking that it was because of me, or something I may have said, that motivated someone to kill or harm someone else.

Did that make sense?

I just feel for all of her "friends". She's already destroyed Caylee's life and now took out how many other innocent people? :furious:

Anyone notice nearly every time after CA makes a statement, she looks down and to the right? Wonder if that means something ...

She is thinking or hearing about something in the past that saddens her and is feeling the sadness at that moment.

Try it yourself, look down to the right for a few seconds. You will feel sadness.

Gale st. John...the psychic detective is on..says they've got lots of tips...some just general to florida

What the heck is she doing back in there? Why is it being allowed?

She could be compromising what evidence is still left!!!! Oh, that's just great. She gets a hold of the ping maps and takes a dog in there right where the maps told her to go but she's going to swear it was her "psychic" abilities that took her there. What a dip.

I agree that this is most likely the motive. I just hope, for TL's sake that it isn't hammered too hard. I mean, his life already must suck because of her thin of how much more guilty he would feel if this was hammered home? I'd feel like carp thinking that it was because of me, or something I may have said, that motivated someone to kill or harm someone else.

Did that make sense?

I just feel for all of her "friends". She's already destroyed Caylee's life and now took out how many other innocent people? :furious:

ITA with u but if TL asked that she didn't bring Caylee over the 15th...I'm sure he was only being very mature! That a party house (if he was partyin that night)was no place for Caylee to be. KC has messed up soooo many other's lives that I will be praying more for them all! :praying:

I hope TL's true friends r helping him through all of this..all he wanted to do was meet a pretty girl he found on-line(& have a bit of fun). I'm sure he regrets this decision every second of the day. He didn't know he was meeting a :devil: in disguise. I bet he stays away from unknown girls on-line for the rest of his life! :yes:

CA DEFINITELY needs to be charged with "Obstruction" after the trial is over in January.

They say "case" to disassociate themselves from what's reality. Easier to lie & helps to hide from the real emotions someone (most) would feel...Not they have ever shed a tear that I've seen they r emotionless (KC!) unlike that most other families show when someone goes missing....unless they have something to do with it....others that do often go to the other side of extreme emotions (crying hysterically etc.)! A's & KC have been emotionless for the most part! Very telling if u ask me! JMHO :furious:
:waitasec:

You are right...instead of being sad, despondent and grief-stricken, CA appears more numb, drained, and drawn. She is in a state of unable to cope with the horror of what she is facing...the loss of her granddaughter at the hand of her own daughter. Her face is wan, her body is receded, her expression dead.

It is actually excruciating to watch. I am torn between pity for her and to my own shame, revulsion for what she seems to have begotten and wraught.

She is my age and with children my own childrens' ages. She is an RN, I am an RN. Being an RN, in my opinion takes grit, knowledge, empathy and ability. I am always proud to be an RN. I am always proud to be a mother. She must have been this at some point.

I can't but help put myself in her shoes....could any of my kids gone this way?I have a child that lied alot through high school and even college. It was awful...I didn't want to believe it. It has never progressed to pathology or murder...but there but for the grace of God, go I? I don't know? He is doing OK now...but this case has struck home to me. At what moment does evil creep in?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back