Nancy Grace Show - Monday, November 10, 2008

Remember Nancy's Bombshells are always two days old.
At least she's finally talking about Caylee. Dr. Perper is on saying he doesn't believe Caylee's body is even in Florida that Casey had time to transport her to another state and thinks her body was in the car longer than 2 days. Decompositon would be quite advanced so possibly no way of finding out cause of death, however in water would be better than above ground.

NG producer PL on now. Members of TES going to NC but planning to come back.

KB- Hearing there is a good chance her body will never be found.

LP- The conditions are tough, thick brush and the places they chose are difficult. The dive was easy but murky.

At least she's finally talking about Caylee. Dr. Perper is on saying he doesn't believe Caylee's body is even in Florida that Casey had time to transport her to another state and thinks her body was in the car longer than 2 days. Decompositon would be quite advanced so possibly no way of finding out cause of death, however in water would be better than above ground.

I still believe someone else transported the body.

Let 'em share a cell. Throw in Scott P., Diane D., Susan S.

Last one standing is shot.

Has LP taken off a couple pounds?

No last one standing is choloroformed SLOWLY.:mad:

IMO, Caylee died in a VERY hot closed up trunk with chloroform that kc made.............

I still believe someone else transported the body.
In their own car? I'm just thinking that if fluids were leaking into Casey's trunk, they would've also done that in somebody else's vehicle too and it would start smelling as bad as Casey's trunk did. MOO

I've never heard LP say anything negative about TM. If TM is in a snit because of the "small" number of volunteer searchers, why take it out on LP? LP was at the TES search....arghhhhhhhh....I don't understand this at all!!

I thought KB sounded very defeated when she said Caylee may never be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back