Nancy Grace talks about new Ramsey DNA evidence

Ames,
Maybe John made a contribution to one of Oprah's charities in return for being a guest, after all, she is doing John a favor?

Good point! I never thought of that. And he could have given her a list of questions to avoid too. More like, he gave her ONE that she COULD ask. "You must have some idea who did this". That is the only thing she said regarding the killer. Then of course, he goes into how THEY must have came in while the Ramsey's were at the party, and hid there. Never even giving one little inkling as to who he thought did it.

But in the still shot pics of her from the show... Look at the expression on her face when she is listening to John. You can sure 'read her thoughts easily'... I don't think she put much stock in anything he said as being truth or fact... (Look at the still shot of her on FFJ and see if you agree.)

Another poster said the same thing...that they didn't think that Oprah believed him.

WOW! Sorry that I missed that! Did Marc ever say WHY he believes that the Ramsey's are guilty? He told me (on an online chat) that he believes (and I got the impression that its very strongly)...there was no intruder.[/quote]

WOW...That is interesting to say the least...

Yep, I thought so too. SuperDave said that Nancy Grace filled in for Larry King, and that Marc Klaas was on there, and that the reason that he thinks that there was no intruder, is because of the parents actions after the fact (he is the father of a murdered little girl also, so HE should know better than anyone how grieving parents are supposed to act), along with all of the many other things that we talk about on this board...the RN, for example.

I don't see why everyone's so surprised. Whenever they go at it with someone who isn't a softballer, they get hammered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back