Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

NG says KC is a compulsive liar WOW we didn't know that...No chance she will get off on an insainity. At the act of the crime she knew enough by covering her tracks r Caylee would have been found. MOO

Susan Moss is right. KC is not legally insane. If she was, she'd admist to what she did with Caylee.

KC told CA and GA that ZG had key to their house. yeah right.

GMAB. Zenaida G. has a key to the Anthony house? Now KC is REALLY on shaky ground.

NG misquoted the docs. What casey said was that "she had a key to the house and then wouldn't answer when she was asked who "she" was. She never said specifically that ZFG had a key.

so CA world collapsing and LE was talking to GA..........so she lies like KC?

KC wearing a rosary really makes me mad!!!

Zani had a key............yeah and the ants never knew her........dah no zani

Zenaida, according to Casey had a key to the house.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if they are looking at her for the computer hacking...:rolleyes:

30 days does not make a cold case. TM, you just lost the last of my respect.

I don't want to listen to Tim's lies. He's put on an extensive search???? An extensive run away from Florida scenario imo

I just had a thought. Was the web searches for ZG prior to when the ZG we know of went to Sawgrass ?

So, why is TM still doing a search "on a smaller scale" if he believes there is no chance in finding Caylee? Why waste his resources then if there is NO CHANCE? I don't get him! :waitasec:

I think KC was trying to pin this on somebody possibly one of her friends as a kidnapping

TM states that Caylee's case was a cold case before it was even a missing persons case but is still searching on a smaller scale but does not think her ramains will ever be found and will continue searching on smaller scale.

Tim Miller: "Caylee's case was a cold case before it was a missing person case."

TM saying without saying it that until KC provides more info Caylee won't be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back