Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 1/7/09

Yes, this is probably why the A's never so much as walked around the block searching for that precious baby.
The A's never put up missing posters at Sawgrass Apartments
The A's never begged on tv for her safe return.
The A's completely freaked out when TM and TES searchers were searching for a deceased Caylee.
GA busted a gasket when a report had come in that some bones had been found in his neighborhood and he tore out of the driveway.(turned out to be animal bones)
"The body in the back of my daughter car was not my grand daughter"
Yes, IMHO they knew all along, I just didn't realize all the A's might be capable of leaving Caylee in a dark, snake infested swamp for months, 15 or so houses down from theirs. While they were inside nice, warm, cozy, defending KC to the ends of the earth, while she lay in the mud, alone.

Everything you wrote here now has me thinking, hmmmm....could this be even worse than we think? If the A's knew Caylee was dead, could they have played a part right from the beginning, not day 31, but from day 1. :waitasec:

NO, WHEN?? Where did you hear that?? If true he is such a low life.

It was announced on NG today. What a jerk and after all the money recieved for Caylee pictures . I guess we can go figure how he is being paid imo. Thank goodness for court tomorrow.

How long until DC sells whomever keyed him into the location of Caylee's remains down river? I give it to Friday.

That's what I've been thinking. Those dominoes will all start falling now!

I have always suspected that LA moved the remains to the area they were found in, I think it was before he played the disapearing act . I am glad to see one of the attorneys on todays NG show thinks the same way except he didnt mention any names. I think it was after the jail house visit when they were using code and he "caught" where she had left the remains. He acted too cagey to me , therefore i suspected him. When she said 'close to home " I think she was telling him where to put the remains. MOO

I don't disagree with your post but when did LA and KC decide to talk in code and when and how did they decide what the code words were going to be? I have never gotten this code talking with LA and KC.

I don't disagree with your post but when did LA and KC decide to talk in code and when and how did they decide what the code words were going to be? I have never gotten this code talking with LA and KC.
I always thought they just had a really poor grasp of the English language.

Took a bit to remember, lol.

Maybe ALL the A's will be indicted & poof.........their goes their meal ticket!

Please, I hope they will not a one profit from this case.

Hope this :behindbar is their only one-way ticket!

I hope this whole sorrid, disgusting plot back fires on all the A's. If by chance they don't all end up in prison, who is going to give any of them a job? Can you imagine anyone wanting them in their neighborhood? I hope they all end up destitute when this is all over. Look at the uproar when Casey was at home, out on bail. I hope the protesters haunt them and they never have a moments peace again.

Yes, I heard that also. But it seems ironic that he thinks that Lee did know about the resting place and is part of the "daisy chain". Does he really believe that Lee wouldn't share that knowledge with George and Cindy? hmmmmm....

I would bet that LA got the info from CA. Isn't Cindy the "leader" of that bunch?!:mad:

What excuse is this ghoulish clan going to come up with now for not having a proper burial? I am so glad I do not live near any of them!

Offers are probably still coming in and they're undecided who they want to sell "exclusives" of the private service to. Waiting on their magic number, maybe!! Just a wild guess. Disgusting!!

I realize that CA and GA are finally following someone's advice and are not speaking publicly but...are they not ever leaving their home? How is it that since they returned from California, not one newstation has ever taken a picture or filmed them (even if they remain silent)??? What's up with that?

Everything you wrote here now has me thinking, hmmmm....could this be even worse than we think? If the A's knew Caylee was dead, could they have played a part right from the beginning, not day 31, but from day 1. :waitasec:

Anything that would be considered normal for the family of a missing child, the A's have done the complete opposite, gone on the other side of the road, done the most outrageous and hideous things that it has made the most seasoned of missing person veterans cringe with disdain...it does make one wonder....:confused:

It had to be CA, GA has no blls to hire a PI without CA permission nor is he allowed to touch money, so that leaves CA and LA. LA may have hired the PI but CA controls the checkbook IMHO. No way would she let her "child" have any control over "her" money. So any way you want to look at it CA IMO hired the PI and paid the PI. The PI reported to CA. CA is the ringmaster of this circus, GA and LA are the guys in tights doing cartwheels. JMO.
It all may have been suggested, handled through KFN for all we know.

Well I have a younger brother and him and I always used code words around our parents and others when we didn't want them to know what we were talking about. My brother is 4 years younger than I and I think that it is simply something that siblings do.

I realize that CA and GA are finally following someone's advice and are not speaking publicly but...are they not ever leaving their home? How is it that since they returned from California, not one newstation has ever taken a picture or filmed them (even if they remain silent)??? What's up with that?

I'm wondering, too, Pink.

The only time I saw them out of the house was when they went and met with their pastor at church.

I actually did not want my story out. It was the detective that finally investigated the case that had me take it public. He & the FBI felt by taking it public, putting my face out there, it would keep me safer. After all, the bad guy already knew who I was. They wanted him to know he was being challenged by me & I wasn't afraid to go after him ( although I was terrified.) The det. had me doing shows similar to Dateline. From there I did several interviews on a national level for TV & print. I looked over my shoulder for a very long time praying what LE wanted me to do would pay off. It did.

I wasn't all for the movie being made but it was going to be made with or without me. I was not going to have it told from anyone's view or words but my own. I also was not going to see this jackass make a dime by them getting his rights to the story vs mine.

At the trial I had a lot of LE, FBI, reporter around me but I was still terrified. They had me ck into the hotel under an assumed name yet his lawyers still showed up every single day at that hotel for lunch. That was not just a fluke, they knew where I was. At that point though, I was not going away. It gave me a huge sense of relief to see him sent to prison & for years I didnt have to look over my shoulder.

IMO, if a movie is to be made, it should be made from Caylee's point of view as the victim. If any money is paid it should be MADE to go a park for Caylee or a non profit group that helps missing & exploited children.

If the Anthony's are making any money from this, they will never enjoy it. Caylee's memory will haunt them forever.

God bless you LeLe in everything you have had to endure..It seems you gained a lot of inner strength during your recovery.. and I agree totally with you in regards to how Caylee's story should be handled.

Well I have a younger brother and him and I always used code words around our parents and others when we didn't want them to know what we were talking about. My brother is 4 years younger than I and I think that it is simply something that siblings do.
My brother and I used to knock our code out on the wall that separated our bedroom...I think I was about 12...and he was 8. Good memories!

Maybe they sneak out the back. That's should be right up their alley so to speak...Only can go out at night, have to go under the shawdow of darkness, have to keep the shades and curtains drawn, doors all shut up, can't play in the pool, can't take long walks...what a life.

I can never believe that their motivation was for anything but finding their precious granddaughter. I can't believe (unless they are as sociopathic as their daughter) that they would have any financial concerns as long as their beloved granddaughter was missing. Nothing makes sense anymore.

I think alot of opportunistic parasites have latched onto the A's in their vulnerability and have legally complicated things for them. They were foolish to alienate LE in the beginning and they unfortunately found themselves trusting nefarious people who are the publicity and money hungry people, not the A's.

Key words enlarged by me.
:furious:

that one lawyer on NG said - jokingly, at the rate this case is going it may not go to trial until 2015- I cant even picture us sitting here writing about the case for another year- even though I know we would do it- wonder if theres enough room on the forum for all the threads until the trial begins LOL.

That's so funny..was thinking that it was going to be a long stretch waiting for trial ( how would I spend my days now, kinda thing) but the crazy just keeps coming..lol ..Maybe by then we will have a special forum attached with a separate server to handle the posts.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back