Nancy Grace - Wednesday, 12/17/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been reported that they found a tooth. Is it normal for teeth to fall out of the skull after death?

What we do know for a fact is that LE has charged Casey with murder based on their evidence gathered from investigation. So far no other charges as accomplice or otherwise. That tells me they don't believe it was an accident. Now in addition they have her body. Let the defense bring this nanny forward.

I am a new poster, have been a guest since the beginning. I think you webslueths are the greatest !! If I hear anything on TV, I come directly here to sort of "share it "with my friends here.

Ah ByGrace..we're happy to have ya here at WS..pick your drug of choice and join all the other addicts here...WS's addicts that is. My personal drug of choice is chocolate, my smokes and my cokes.

My theories have changed many times throughout this case, but since the body was found, and they were able to link something back to the house,
I feel like the chloroform was something Casey had, possibly in the trunk of the car for a while. I don't know if she was using it on Caylee or not, but I firmly feel like this had nothing to do with the pool other than the "cover up", such as the staging of the possibility that an accident happened..maybe this is why she tried to contact her parents that day in that rush of calls..When she couldn't get ahold of them to pull the accident crap, she had to figure out something..
I think something violent happened, and she wrapped Caylee up, put her in the trunk (already exposed to chloroform), and dumped her body a few days later.
I want to think that Caylee didn't die a horrible death, but Casey's actions, and the way she disposed of Caylee sugests otherwise to me.

I keep asking this....when, where and how did she dump the body? This is in a normal subdivision....with 15 houses lining the whole way to the woods...in fact...its very similar to one I live in, thats why I can picture it so well....for example...if she would have gone behind her house to get to the woods, she would have had to go past 15 other houses. If it was at nite, most of these houses have kitches/family rooms located in the back....where people hang out at nite. Someone would have had to notice a figure ltrudging a long, lugging a body in their backyards. Also, if it happened at nite, where were the A's? Sleeping during all this commotion?

If it happened during the day....just can't believe ONE single person didn't witness something amiss.

I want to reconstruct how this could happen with no one seeing her!!! Its a pretty huge act to go undetected. How did this happen?!?! Driving me crazy.

Also, someone had a great topographical map of this area that informs my questions...does anyone know where I can find it?

OK I give up...which is it Fox News or Headline News?:crazy: Or is it the Fox news headline? lol

Lol, I'm confused, too. Is it the Fox channel with Hannity and Colmes on right now? I only get one Fox channel that I know of.:confused:

ETA: Thanks Turbo ...you answered my question, too.

Lol, I'm confused, too. Is it the Fox channel with Hannity and Colmes on right now? I only get one Fox channel that I know of.:confused:

The one with Hannity and Colmes...Greta follows right after.

I keep asking this....when, where and how did she dump the body? This is in a normal subdivision....with 15 houses lining the whole way to the woods...in fact...its very similar to one I live in, thats why I can picture it so well....for example...if she would have gone behind her house to get to the woods, she would have had to go past 15 other houses. If it was at nite, most of these houses have kitches/family rooms located in the back....where people hang out at nite. Someone would have had to notice a figure ltrudging a long, lugging a body in their backyards. Also, if it happened at nite, where were the A's? Sleeping during all this commotion?

If it happened during the day....just can't believe ONE single person didn't witness something amiss.

I want to reconstruct how this could happen with no one seeing her!!! Its a pretty huge act to go undetected. How did this happen?!?! Driving me crazy.

I am one of those firm believers in things happening under your eyes that you cannot see, (4 kids will do that to you sometimes lol), but then, if this was a normal place where people buried their pets, it may not seem so odd. If this happened early enough during the day, school would have been in and most at work.. I think? When did school let out in Orlando? Then again, its during the summertime, and its really hot outside, not many would be out and about in that heat..
I believe she did it completely unnoticed.

I know it's been reported that they found a tooth. Is it normal for teeth to fall out of the skull after death?

Yes, they could and do sometimes. They will be able to tell if it came out after death or before too.

Hannity & Colmes is on Fox News...they say an update will be on next.

ETA: Thanks Turbo ...you answered my question, too.

Prepare for server crash...Fox news just announced Caylee case coming up next.

Ah ByGrace..we're happy to have ya here at WS..pick your drug of choice and join all the other addicts here...WS's addicts that is. My personal drug of choice is chocolate, my smokes and my cokes.

oooohhh you have mine too ! only mine is sweet iced tea (it's a southern thing) instead of coke. I'm with ya on the smoke and chocolate though !!

Anyone putting this (presser) out there as a thread?

OT...didn't GA claim that KC had new scratches on the back of her car? She could have backed in and done the deed fairly quickly...

Also, someone had a great topographical map of this area that informs my questions...does anyone know where I can find it?

Florida is a different area than most areas. There may be a subdivision and then lakes and heavy woods right by it. It is not unusual at all that no one would notice. My guess is she dumped it during the day. If this was a has been told the neighborhood "pet cemetery" then even if someone saw her, they may have thought she was burying an animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74