Nate's Story

Monoxide,

Thanks for bringing that up. Amy mentioned that Casey brought Caylee to adult parties. Caylee woke up once or twice and Amy said she looked like she was going to cry, but didn't and fell back to sleep.

Nate said that Casey and Caylee were there full time. We do not know exactly what that means, but both of them spent a lot of time there.

When Casey spent the night at Ricardo's place, there was a time or two that Caylee slept in the same bed, according to Ricardo's interview.

Anyways, to get back to the subject, the guys thought it would not be a good idea for Caylee to be there full time. I think this was the motive for Casey. Since the guys (including AL) did not want Caylee there full time, and Casey wanted to be there full time, she had to make a decision. Go back home to Mom or get rid of Caylee, and stay with AL and the guys. Seems like she chose the guys. Susan Smith all over again.

I agree obviously she was killing two birds with one stone. Kill Caylee get to be Tony's girlfriend 24/7 and kill Caylee and get back at Cindy

Thanks for agreeing. Dating anyone is very different from having anyone move in and start keeping house for you. Wasn't T. Lazarro 21 years old? He was still on his parents' dime and I think he was just enjoying his college days and enjoying dating. I think Casey inserted herself into his life much more than he wanted - with or without a kid. I don't think Caylee was the issue for the guys - it was just that Casey was there all the time and sort of smothering Tony. Most guys that age just aren't ready for ANY girl to move in and start playing house and basically acting "married."

She also was playing on his sympathies and his sense of obligation by telling him, "My Mom is so glad that you're here for me and Caylee. She's so glad you're here for me at this time when I just can't be at the house..." [Paraphrased] It's hard to break out of that kind of head game.

I'm not saying that A. Lazarro didn't want "the whole package." I'm just saying that he wanted to take it a lot slower and didn't have the experience to simply say so.

I agree. I think Nate said in his interview that Tony had taken Casey and Caylee out to dinner a couple of times. It doesn't sound like he didn't like having Caylee around, but that he wanted to take things slower.

I'm pretty sure KC would have picked up on the general "feeling" that the appt was a 24 hour revolving door, party and crash pad. She would not have to be told outright that it was not appropriate to have Caylee living there fulltime.

She was very good a picking up what others want to hear/think and she was in total housewife/ho mode. She would not want to tarnish her "good mama" image by bringing Caylee into an unsuitable environment.

Hey Sammiejam, I thought about that a lot, too, about Casey having the general feeling that it was not appropriate to have Caylee there.

I still don't think she ever got that feeling. Someone had to tell her it was not right to have Caylee there all the time. Nate said, along the lines of "we thought she did the good mother thing". That's why I believe the guys said something. They said something and Casey responded.

Patty,

Just because it is not in a transcript or official document, does not mean that there was no group discussion. Not everything has been released yet.

I only go by what I hear via Nate on NG!

Basically the conversation between NG and Nate was focused on June 15th etc., and how the roomies were justifying what Casey was telling them regarding where was Caylee when Casey was at Tony's place.

I am sure the roomies were thinking, OK, this makes sense because this is a 24 hours house with people coming and going all the time and Casey didn't want Caylee here so Caylee is with the nanny.

However Clint said that Caylee was with the grandparents the night of June 15th.

Snipped

I agree with this line of thinking. I recorded the "Nate" interview on NG and it's more apparent when listening to Nate speak than when just reading the transcript. It absolutely appears that it was a group decision or at least presented to Casey as a group decision.

Then, I've read in transcripts that Casey was dumped by other boyfriends because she was so clingy and suffocating. Apparently she moved really fast and it scares guys off. Casey probably always just passed it off to Caylee, convincing herself that it was just because she had a kid that the guys didn't want a relationship. I think it was Clint who said that A. Lazarro was feeling the relationship was moving too fast. I think he got with his friends and they collectively decided that to get some breathing room without Casey, they'd just tell her that the environment wasn't good for a three-year-old girl. Of course they presumed it would mean that Casey would make other living arrangements or move back in with parents.

They couldn't have known that Casey would only feel more hate for the daughter that was already causing her so much frustration. Casey probably thinks to herself, "See? It IS Caylee that's the problem! I'll just get rid of the problem and my life will be perfect." For a few brief weeks, Casey was living her delusional, "Bella Vita." Young, out of the house, no kid, no nagging mom, in love, etc., etc. I can't help but wonder if it would've been any different if A. Lazarro had been a stand-up guy and asked Casey to back off. He was very young and appears to be a nice guy. My prayers go out to him as I'm sure he'll be scarred for life by this fiasco.

Great post. I agree with this and you probably said it better than I did.

June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there.

guideposts, thanks for that info about Roy House. I totally missed that in the transcripts, but it goes along with what the others were thinking and saying.

I have been thinking about Casey and Caylee for so long and trying to figure out why this happened. I just don't think Casey picked up on the signals that TL or the other guys were sending. I think someone had to tell her. I'm sure she enjoyed "playing house" and cooking and cleaning. It probably felt like her house, too, and she did not want to give that up.

If she had no nanny and after the 15th she was refusing to bring Caylee back to CA, and the boys say that Caylee wasn't at the apartment then it seems like a logical and plausible conclusion that Casey drugged Caylee and possible left her in her car overnight. Maybe she had drugged her for short time periods in the past, for parties and such, but this time she needed her to sleep all night long and went overboard.

I only go by what I hear via Nate on NG!

Basically the conversation between NG and Nate was focused on June 15th etc., and how the roomies were justifying what Casey was telling them regarding where was Caylee when Casey was at Tony's place.

I am sure the roomies were thinking, OK, this makes sense because this is a 24 hours house with people coming and going all the time and Casey didn't want Caylee here so Caylee is with the nanny.

However Clint said that Caylee was with the grandparents the night of June 15th.

Gotcha!!

By the way, thanks for all of the videos you upload on You Tube. I don't know what we would do without you. :blowkiss:

I don't think Tony cared that she had a child. From the interview with police, it wasn't a long lasting relationship, imo. I got the feeling that she a little too much for him....

I think, for him, she was just a passing.... sleeping friend....:rolleyes:

Former Bf have said she wants constant attention and stays at their places too much.Can't breath...
so they do not like that.:eek:

Thanks for agreeing. Dating anyone is very different from having anyone move in and start keeping house for you. Wasn't T. Lazarro 21 years old? He was still on his parents' dime and I think he was just enjoying his college days and enjoying dating. I think Casey inserted herself into his life much more than he wanted - with or without a kid. I don't think Caylee was the issue for the guys - it was just that Casey was there all the time and sort of smothering Tony. Most guys that age just aren't ready for ANY girl to move in and start playing house and basically acting "married."

She also was playing on his sympathies and his sense of obligation by telling him, "My Mom is so glad that you're here for me and Caylee. She's so glad you're here for me at this time when I just can't be at the house..." [Paraphrased] It's hard to break out of that kind of head game.

I'm not saying that A. Lazarro didn't want "the whole package." I'm just saying that he wanted to take it a lot slower and didn't have the experience to simply say so.

I have no doubt in my mind that she worked on him with her mind games!

Patty,

You linked to the Nate interview, which was the transcript I posted. I was referring to what Nate said, "So to us, it did not seem like a good idea to have Caylee at our apartment full-time. The guys must have discussed this because he said, "us". Just because it is not in a transcript or official document, does not mean that there was no group discussion. Not everything has been released yet.

And yes, Nate indicated in his interview that they thought it wasn't a good idea for Caylee to be there because there were people coming and going all the time. That was in the transcript, too.

It doesn't say in the interview WHEN this discussion took place. Nore does it state who all was involved in that discussion.

It sounds like to me, that they were agreeing with the idea that Caylee was going to be some where else. Because, yada yada yada. That Casey's explaination was accepted based upon the reasonsing that the place wasn't good for a child.

There could have been lots of dicussions and it might not have just inclucded the 'boys'. But all they knew and hanged there. AS they found out about the situation, they are goig to ask about Caylee. Wondering about her and wondering if it's going to implact things at the apartment. We are talking about a 24 hr bachelor pad. Everyone that heard Caylee will be staying elsewhere are going to agree (be releaved) that she will be staying elsewhere.

So the 'we' could just be the boys, or it could be a whole slue of people.

guideposts, thanks for that info about Roy House. I totally missed that in the transcripts, but it goes along with what the others were thinking and saying.

I have been thinking about Casey and Caylee for so long and trying to figure out why this happened. I just don't think Casey picked up on the signals that TL or the other guys were sending. I think someone had to tell her. I'm sure she enjoyed "playing house" and cooking and cleaning. It probably felt like her house, too, and she did not want to give that up.

Or she was ignoring it. Hoping no one would be brave enough to be blunt. At some point, everyone would learn to accept the situation.

It might be how she dealt with alot of things.. Just do it..

while i agree ..im wondering why he got with a chick that had a kid .. he knew she had a kid via facebook i thought why start seeing someone if you dont want the full package ? just a thought

Men don't just see women they want to "marry".

Most think if they make it clear things are only going to go so far, they'd done their duty by being honest.

Casey cooked, cleaned, did Tony's laundry and shared his bed and....fantasized. (imo) JG says she and Tony were having problems around June 16. That one of the reasons she called JG on June 16.

So Tony was needing some air June 15-16.

Sadly, Cindy and George were wanting to "take Caylee away from" Casey at the same time. While Caylee didn't fit into Casey's life with Tony, Casey couldn't let Cindy win either.

There's a stigma attached to mothers that have their children "taken away". Casey was blowing herself up in order to be enough for her friends and Tony.

Being a mom who "lost custody" didn't fit with Casey's projected idealized self. It also would mean Cindy, who had always toadied to Casey and tiptoed around her would get one over on Casey and win.

Cindy and George (the weaklings) were daring to stand up to Casey and actually criticize her for stealing.They weren't buying her stories. She'd told them she'd make it right but that wasn't good enough. They dared say they were taking her baby.

Casey must have been furious.

As if, she didn't have enough going on with Tony.

I think the night of June 15 and on June 16, Casey was one very frustrated and angry girl.

IMO

guideposts said:
June 13 Friday Roy House, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there.

WOW what page is that on? I reread the first 150 pages and took notes and all I saw was that Clint said Caylee and KC were over at the apt the afternoon of June 13 and then later Clint, AL and KC went to a party at Fusion. If she took Caylee to Fusion I want to read that! Wow if thats true then I can see KC starting to think Caylee is really getting in the way of her good time. Somebody please pass me the page numbers that info is on. That is motive right there, is it not?

JG says she and Tony were having problems around June 16. That one of the reasons she called JG on June 16.

So Tony was needing some air June 15-16.

Can you give a link or location to JG comment about this. Is this in his statement to LE?

Because Tony says that KC arrived at his apartment on the 15th with clothes (more than just a change), which may have caught him off guard.

Very good observations you guys! Here's my question. Was Casey planning this before Caylee went missing??? It seems she spoke of the "nanny" to quite a few people before Caylee was actually missing, which tells me that she had already created the nanny story in her mind.....does that mean she planned to get rid of Caylee and blame the "nanny"? OR does it mean that Casey was doing *something* with Caylee during the days/nights and telling people she was with the nanny? If that's the case, then where WAS Caylee?? She clearly wasn't with the nanny. This gives more credence to the zanny = xanax theory to me. When Nate said that (paraphrasing) Casey said Caylee was staying with the nanny during the day and Casey would stay with the "boys" at night so as not to impose on the nanny.......was he saying that Casey made that statement to him BEFORE Caylee went missing (ie before June 16th) or was it after the fact that she said it? I guess I've kinda assumed it was AFTER Caylee went missing. But what if it was before??? That means Casey was taking Caylee somewhere....doing something with her....and telling people Caylee is with the nanny. Do you guys see what I'm saying or am I rambling? LOL. I feel like I'm not getting my point across. :(

Faenorwyn said:
Do you guys see what I'm saying or am I rambling? LOL. I feel like I'm not getting my point across.

Sorry I am alittle slow on the uptake this morning. HA Can you spell it out for me? Thanks!

while i agree ..im wondering why he got with a chick that had a kid .. he knew she had a kid via facebook i thought why start seeing someone if you dont want the full package ? just a thought

Because he just wanted someone easy--why should he care she has a kid if she's going to clean, cook & sleep with him with no commitment? If Casey had been a real mother, she would have had Caylee involved in her life, would not have been over at Tony's full time, etc. If she had, Tony would soon lose interest.

I've read about the pressures that lead up to a crime like this & it sounds like Casey was really feeling it--her mom was on her case, I think Cindy was going to put a stop to the full-time care and upkeep of Caylee with no help from Casey--she was going to require Casey to quit the partying & get a real job & take care of her child. Casey seems desperate to glom onto an exciting male relationship, go to clubs & not have any responsibilities. Tony would not be up for helping raise a child, she did not have any interest in Caylee or getting a job and facing reality, so she relieved all this pressure and stress by getting rid of the "problem"--Caylee. I read that it is common for women like Casey to project all their problems on their child--they think that their man troubles, money troubles, family troubles are all because of their unwanted child, so when that child is no longer a problem, they are free. That is obvious in the party pics of Casey after Caylee was gone--she was on cloud 9.

Can you give a link or location to JG comment about this. Is this in his statement to LE?

Because Tony says that KC arrived at his apartment on the 15th with clothes (more than just a change), which may have caught him off guard.

JG's father said on Greta that this was one of the reasons Casey called JG on the 16th. JG's father also said that in something that was copied here at WS.

Also JG said it in one of his earlier statements to LE, IIRC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back