Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A source close to Loughlin told People that the former "Fuller House" star was "aware of Felicity’s sentence and is processing what that means for her." The insider added of Huffman's sentencing date Friday, "This has been a rough day. Lori is going to move forward as best as she can, but now she has a little more clarity about what will happen next."

"If she’s found guilty, she will go to jail; that is clear. And if another deal is offered to her, which I don’t think it will be, she will go to jail," the source said.

Her only chance of avoiding jail is to beat these charges. Lori is a smart woman; she understands that. She’s scared and upset, but she’s resolved to be strong and to fight this. She will do what she has to do to protect herself and her family."

Lori Loughlin 'aware' of Felicity Huffman sentence, regrets not taking plea deal: report

Thanks for status grid.

I get a kick out of reading tabloids that say that LL is following all the cases closely and taking notes, ;), as I can only think that she is looking at this same grid that we are looking at. Whose case sentences is she referring to;) ??? to take notes on..all this time/over the summer, as the Judge is just getting started.
Oh, I get it! It's like one of those logic tests:

Lori is to taking notes as Olivia Jade is to rowing.

jmo

A source close to Loughlin told People that the former "Fuller House" star was "aware of Felicity’s sentence and is processing what that means for her." The insider added of Huffman's sentencing date Friday, "This has been a rough day. Lori is going to move forward as best as she can, but now she has a little more clarity about what will happen next."

"If she’s found guilty, she will go to jail; that is clear. And if another deal is offered to her, which I don’t think it will be, she will go to jail," the source said.

Her only chance of avoiding jail is to beat these charges. Lori is a smart woman; she understands that. She’s scared and upset, but she’s resolved to be strong and to fight this. She will do what she has to do to protect herself and her family."

Lori Loughlin 'aware' of Felicity Huffman sentence, regrets not taking plea deal: report

If she was a smart woman she would know to sincerely apologise for her guilt and her behaviour, admit her guilt, take a plea deal and not act indifferent and not treat the court house like a red carpet event.

If she was a smart woman she would know to sincerely apologise for her guilt and her behaviour, admit her guilt, take a plea deal and not act indifferent and not treat the court house like a red carpet event.
Exactly, I can’t believe she’s still so obstinate. I honestly don’t know anything else to say at this point.... Iow, At a loss.

Felicity Huffman seems to be getting a head start on community service even though she hasn't been formally appointed a schedule.

Because the 56-year-old's sentence was just delivered last Friday, it's highly unlikely that the US Probation Department has given her a list of court-approved places to serve out her hours. Likewise, Huffman has yet been told where she'll be incarcerated.

Still, this technicality hasn't stopped her from visiting a rehab centre in LA to carry out some good deeds. Huffman arrived at the facility — which focuses on addicted, homeless youth in the area — on Sunday with her 19-year-old daughter Sophia Macy.

The women arrived at the centre in good spirits, armed with stationery supplies and homemade cupcakes in a carry box.
https://celebrity.nine.com.au/lates...sentence/e6437ffa-f635-42a7-afe5-3d72790c89f9

After the actress was handed a sentence of 14 days in prison by the judge in her college admissions scandal case, Huffman's legal team asked she be able to do her time at FCI Dublin because, "It's the closest to Ms. Huffman's residence.

So, we got a look at the facilities 'commissary list' and it actually includes items like french vanilla cappuccino and bottled water.

Felicity Huffman's Prison Offers French Vanilla Cappuccino And Bottled Water

9f926f56288146a060785a77999bcba8

After the actress was handed a sentence of 14 days in prison by the judge in her college admissions scandal case, Huffman's legal team asked she be able to do her time at FCI Dublin because, "It's the closest to Ms. Huffman's residence.

So, we got a look at the facilities 'commissary list' and it actually includes items like french vanilla cappuccino and bottled water.

Felicity Huffman's Prison Offers French Vanilla Cappuccino And Bottled Water

9f926f56288146a060785a77999bcba8

I’m shocked there is no caviar, Cristal or lobster Thermidor. I wonder if Lori will be going to this prison too or if she will be going to a worse one.

Felicity Huffman seems to be getting a head start on community service even though she hasn't been formally appointed a schedule.

Because the 56-year-old's sentence was just delivered last Friday, it's highly unlikely that the US Probation Department has given her a list of court-approved places to serve out her hours. Likewise, Huffman has yet been told where she'll be incarcerated.

Still, this technicality hasn't stopped her from visiting a rehab centre in LA to carry out some good deeds. Huffman arrived at the facility — which focuses on addicted, homeless youth in the area — on Sunday with her 19-year-old daughter Sophia Macy.

The women arrived at the centre in good spirits, armed with stationery supplies and homemade cupcakes in a carry box.
Felicity Huffman gets a head start on community service after receiving 14-day prison sentence

Homemade cupcakes? Seriously?

In my school district no home made stuff is allowed.

Could she not afford a bakery?

Felicity Huffman gets a head start on community service after receiving 14-day prison sentence

Most people are somewhat forgiving if people face up to things and show they get it and take it seriously, FH (or more likely her PR team) has handled this so very well. The direct opposite of LL but then she may have ignored the very same advice--says a lot about her.

The only thing I question here is if the cupcakes were homemade by her but they may have been. I think of the baker on Desperate Housewives as Marcia Cross/Bree... :)

In seriousness though, she will come out of this without people shunning her or not watching things she is in. LL, not so much.

Jmo.

ETA: Getting out and doing "community service" before set up is a smart move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2